Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in HOWRAH and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kamal JalodiaYour feedback matters!
How do I get rid of dark spots on skin? Also, please give me some tips regarding how to lower triglyceride levels.
I am a 26 year old female. I have a black birthmark on my face. Do I need a surgery to remove it or can it be done with any other treatment. Thanks.
How to stop my addiction of beer I am drinking weekly thrice. So will any help. I am 27 age not married.
I have a acne and pimples on my face and I have my brothers marriage on 7 july want to make my face clear any help.
I have a small swelling down to my penis and it bleeds sometime. What is the reason and how to cure.
I got into the habit of smoking marijuana, nd started suffering from premature ejaculation, so I take a combination of dapoxetine and sildenafil. Are there any side effects of the drug nd continuous use twice a week is ok?
Known as a body-healing fruit, watermelon is full of amazing health benefits, especially during the summer season. Because clearly, it is the best time to indulge in this fresh, succulent melon, as it has to offer an array of nutrients, vitamins and minerals. The fruit is incredibly hydrating, with up to 92 per cent water content, making it naturally low in fat.
If you eat watermelon on a daily basis, it can improve your cardiovascular health and protect your eyes and immune system.
I am 30 years old. I have dry cough problem since 2 month ago. No medication help to cure it. What should I do?
Sir mere teeth bahut he dirty colour k dikhte hai aur smell bhi bahut buri aati hai jab ki mai colgate toothpaste daily karta hu, fir koi asar nahi hai sir kaise bhi ye problem dur kijiye sir.
In a normal pregnancy, the egg that the ovaries release enters the fallopian tube. If a sperm fertilises it, the fertilised egg attaches itself inside the uterus. However, sometimes the fertilised egg can attach itself outside the uterus. This condition is called ectopic pregnancy.
Ectopic pregnancy can be detected in the first few weeks of the pregnancy itself. If your doctor does discover ectopic pregnancy, you would need immediate medical attention. Ectopic pregnancies can be sad and scary. The survival rate of the baby is extremely low, and you may need some time to get over your loss. Fortunately, one ectopic pregnancy doesn't mean you can never conceive again. Many women who lost their first baby to ectopic pregnancy have been able to have a healthy and normal pregnancy the second time around.
The causes of ectopic pregnancy include:
- An inflammation or infection of the fallopian tube can lead it to become entirely or partially blocked.
- Scar tissue from a surgery or an infection of the fallopian tube may also hinder the movement of the fertilised egg.
- Surgery in the tubes or pelvic areas in the past might cause adhesions.
- Birth defects or abnormal growths can cause anomalies in the shape of the tube.
These causes are usually followed by certain risk factors, such as:
- Age (The age group of 35-44 especially)
- An ectopic pregnancy in the past
- Previous abdominal or pelvic surgery
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
- Several prompted abortions
- Conceiving with an intrauterine device in place
- Endometriosis (growth of uterus lining tissues outside the uterus).
- Fertility treatments.
The signs and symptoms of ectopic pregnancy include:
- Minimal vaginal bleeding
- Vomiting and nausea with pain
- Pain in the lower abdomen
- Sharp cramps in the abdomen
- Localised pain (Pain concentrated on one side of your body)
- Pain in your neck, rectum or shoulder
- Rupture of the fallopian tubes can cause fainting due to the bleeding and pain
The treatment of ectopic pregnancy can be any one of the following:
- If the pregnancy has not progressed too far, methotrexate will be administered. This absorbs the pregnancy tissue and can save the fallopian tubes.
- The tubes may be removed if they have ruptured or stretched, and have started bleeding.
- Laparoscopic surgery (operations performed by making minor incisions) may be performed to remove or repair the tubes and recover the ectopic pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Dr. I am 37 years old from last few months my skin is getting darker please suggest to make it fair.
I have some marks on my face due to the acne appeared in the past. And also have some kind of dull skin. Can you please suggest some appropriate medicine.
Last week one girl gave me lift to my college when she asked to sit back I got nervous and shivering why it happened to me is it any serious problem What happened to me can anybody say to me.
Around my bf testicles a white color patch has developed which is very itching also it gets wet. Plzz help as its very itchy and every time he scratch that part it gets cut which burns alot.
I am 22 years old &my weight is 64 kg. I have small acne problem. Please help me to get rid from acne.
I am having backbone pain from last 2 weeks. But still pain is same even I have tried lots of exercise to get relief. Please help me out.
Men are always concerned about their size and in extreme cases, this concern is also a cause of anxiety disorders. Even though, a large penis does not provide men any edge in terms of sexual pleasure, still it is big cause of concern for most of them. Other factors like erectile function and length of sexual intercourse play a more important role in sexual pleasure.
Here are the 5 ways to enlarge your penis:
- Have lots of fruits and vegetables: For a healthy and long penis, you need to have fruits and vegetables high in antioxidants. These elements are very helpful in fighting free radicals (elements that damage your body) that form in the blood vessels. Additionally, antioxidants also help in strengthening the blood vessels.
- Say yes to exercise: Exercising regularly can significantly affect your penis size and cause you to have a long and healthy penis. By exercising from time to time, you end up improving blood flow to the organ as well as clearing up the blood vessels.
- Cut down on your stress levels: Stress and anxiety can also reduce the size of your penis. This happens as negative feelings cause blood to flow from the penis. As a result, it becomes very difficult to increase the size of the organ. Another reason that can contribute to the small size of your penis may be sexual performance anxiety.
- Quit or reduce smoking: Smoking can considerably affect the size of your penis due to the blockage that small tobacco smoke particles create in the arteries that supply blood to the penis. Moreover, since smoking is associated with heart diseases, the flow of blood to several organs in the body gets affected including the penis.
- Take a warm shower: A warm shower can aid in increasing blood flow to not only your body but also the penis. The warmth of the water aids in augmenting blood flows into the organ, enabling the growth of the penis.