Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anushri BanikYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I was panicked, because I never thought I will suffer from body weakness like the. I consulted Dr Anushri Banik . she ensures that she gives enough time to each patient. I read about the Anushri Banik on one of the social media platform. the facilities available in the Dr Anushri Banik clinic are very nice. During the treatment, my Anushri Banik supported me a lot. It was so quite pleasant in the Dr Anushri Banik clinic. Whatever tests the Anushri Banik prescribed, were very correct and the gave they gave us an exact idea about my condition. I thank her for giving me her important time and for treating me so patiently.
Our family physician personally recommended Dr Anushri Banik. She has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. She is not just highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling high risk cases. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of hair fall, but then I met Dr Anushri Banik and I am hopeful again that I will be fine. Thanks to her I am totally satisfied with the hair growth treatment results.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of diabetes. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. I was quite concerned, as my health was degrading day by day, but due to my DR. Anushri Banik and the diabetes treatment I didn't lose hope. I must say the hygiene was maintained very nicely in the Dr Anushri Banik clinic. My case was extremely serious, but she really handled it very nicely.
It has been quite some time that i was suffering from pimples. She is so nice that they even at odd hours one can call her in case of emergency. Over the period of time the pimples treatment thas helped me a lot. The nurses at the Dr Anushri Banik clinic were really helpful. My case was extremely serious, but she really handled it very nicely. I owe him her a big thanks for making me fine again.
dr Anushri Banik is one of the best doctor I have ever met, I had been there for my mother who needed a treatment because of anorexia. Visiting her clinic, Dr Anushri Banik clinic in howrah and meeting her has helped my mother a lot to improve her health and also build confidence that she can do it better, her advises has shown immediate results and we are very happy with the consultation.
I have had this hair loss from quite some time. The hair loss was increasing day by day for which I chose to visit Dr Anushri Banik. The atmosphere in the Dr Anushri Banik clinic is always so positive and full of life. No matter how critical be the situation, she is always very calm. Anushri Banik handled my hairloss case with great ease. I am happy that I conculted him for the treatment.
I was in so much pain due to my hair fall. Dr Anushri Banik clinic can handle all types of cases. I was suffering from hair fall for such a long time. Her treatment suited me the best and now I am fine. I had lost hope, but the hair fall treatment given by Anushri Banik has helped me regain my confidence.
I was suffering from problems to lose weight. I feel so great after the completion of treatment. The overall atmosphere in the Dr Anushri Banik clinic is very soothing. Many people gave very positive feedback for this doctor. Dr Banik is not just friendly, but also is very motivating.
To dr Anushri Banik,She hasbeen so kind, friendly, helpful, professional and caring. I am pleased and delighted with the treatment she provided regarding my acne and pimples problem at her clinic Dr Anushri Banik clinic in Howrah.
I consulted Dr Anushri for the small penis treatment. I consulted many doctors in past but I did not get satisfactory results. But consulting this doctor, I am completely satisfied with the treatment.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anushri Banik to be very helpful. Thank you Maam.But my job is civil site engineer so I am not sitting in long time .
Dr. Anushri Banik provides answers that are very helpful. The medicine which you sugested for dark circles was really very helpful, Thank You Doctor.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anushri Banik to be very helpful. Thank you doctor... I will do this regularly..
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anushri Banik to be very helpful. Share feedback in your own words...
As per your good treatment and suggrstion I take the medicine that's for I feel better now.thanks
Dr. Anushri Banik is very helpful. Solve my problem .She try to do best her patient..
Dr. Anushri Banik provides answers that are well-reasoned. Thank you doc fir ur reply
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anushri Banik to be very helpful. Thanks
Dr. Anushri Banik provides answers that are very helpful. Very helpfull
Dr. Anushri Banik provides answers that are knowledgeable. Excellent
Dr. Anushri Banik provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks
Dr. Anushri Banik provides answers that are well-reasoned. Good
My mother in law is going through problem with fibroid since 2 years, she is 53 years & feeling very much weak due to this problem, she has consulted 2-3 doctors but no one is able to make her fine nor anyone is exactly sure whether she should go for a surgery. I just wanna ask you what do you think will this problem of fibroid requires any surgery or will they shrink by themselves. She is very much in problem please help wid your advice.
Hi. Recently my wife suffered in anemia .we had gone through BT. Right now she is having good HB level .but after 1 month gap she won't have periods .also we had test for pregnancy .it was negative .what will the possible issue .Please suggest.
The words 'stress' and 'anxiety' are often used interchangeably, but bear different meanings in medical terms. Stress is caused by particular situations or events in one's life that makes one feel frustrated, angry, worried or even anxious. The stress response is different for each individual such that the same event can often elicit disparate responses. For example:
Public speaking excites some but terrifies others;
Pressure from deadlines increases productivity in some but renders others paralyzed.
Difficult circumstances in family or friend settings find some eager to take control and others stricken with panic.
Social situations requiring people to voice their opinions are easy and comfortable for some but stressful for others.
Changes in the work environment are welcomed by some but not by others.
Anxiety, on the other hand, is a general feeling of apprehension or fear, the source of which is not clearly defined. Anxiety disorders are a group of psychiatric conditions that cause excessive anxiety. They include:
Generalized Anxiety: Generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) is a pattern of frequent, constant worry and anxiety over many different activities and events;
Specific Phobia: A phobia is a persistent and irrational fear of a particular type of object, animal, activity, or situation that poses little to no actual danger;
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder: Obsessive Compulsive Disorder is an anxiety disorder in which people have unwanted and repeated thoughts, feelings, ideas, sensations (obsessions), or behaviours that make them feel driven to do something (compulsions). Often the person carries out the behaviours to get rid of the obsessive thoughts, but this only provides temporary relief (not performing the obsessive rituals can cause great anxiety);
Social Phobia: Social Phobia is a persistent and irrational fear of situations that may involve scrutiny or judgment by others, such as parties and other social events.
Those suffering from anxiety disorders display such symptoms on a regular basis and thus have difficulty with daily activities and relationships. These symptoms present themselves sporadically and often without warning.
In many cases, anxiety is developed by overdue stress that is no longer linked to a specific cause.
Homeopathic Treatment for Stress and Anxiety:
Homeopaths for the last two centuries have been constantly pushing this theory of mind and physical body being deeply interconnected and about fixing the problem at a mental level that can often help the other. In homeopathy, mental symptoms of the patient are given the utmost importance. Constitutional treatment in homeopathy combines the understanding of both the psycho and the physiological profile of the patient, with the psychological profile being given more importance.
Homeopathic Medicines for Stress:
A number of homeopathic medicines are effective in treating disorders where one who has learnt the wrong way of handling or responding to stress.
Homeopathic remedies for stress - for the Classic - Type A Personality: Medicines such as Argentum Nitricum and Tarentula are very effective in controlling the accelerated behaviour of Type A people. Anxiety is very marked in such patients . Anxiety disorder is very effectively treated with homeopathy
Homeopathic remedies for stress: When Anger is the Key symptom: Stress manifests through anger in some patients .Nux Vomica and Staphysgaria are meant for the easily angered and impatient ones.
Homeopathic Medicines for stress: When grief is the cause: Ignatia and Natrum Mur where long-standing grief is a reason for stress response.
Homeopathic remedies for stress: for those who are 'Overworked': Kali phos is for a good individual who over-stretches himself physically and mentally. It is great homeopathic remedy for those have 'burnt out' their minds for over work.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Nowadays, allergies have become very common amongst individuals. An allergy, is basically a hypersensitive reaction, which occurs in a body due to certain external factors or allergens which are harmful for certain individuals but not necessarily for others. These allergies are manifested in a human body through various symptoms, few of the main being skin rashes, eczema and irritation. These are caused due to allergens such as pollens, dust, mites, certain leaves of trees or even certain food items like seafood, eggs, prawns, etc.
Homeopathy has proved to be very useful in such cases. It not only reduces the intensity of these allergic symptoms but also helps to cure the same. The main advantages of homeopathic medicines are that, they are made out of natural resources and hence, there are no toxins and no side effects. Given below are certain homeopathic medicines for different types of allergies:
Best homeopathic remedy for skin rashes: Apis Mellifica has proved to be the best homeopathic medicine for allergic hives that leads to violent itching and burning sensation in the skin. Sometimes, these are even escorted by swelling of the skin. In such circumstances, Apis Mellifica has proved to be very useful.
Cure for nasal allergies: These are another serious type of allergies which may be followed by sneezing, burning discharge from the nose, coughing and watery eyes. The homeopathic remedy for the same is Arsenic Album. This is, till date, one of the best natural homeopathic remedies for nasal allergies.
Medicine for allergic cough: One of the most severe forms of allergies is allergic cough, as it gradually leads to difficulty in breathing, suffocation, chest tightness and wheezing or whistling sounds from the chest. There are again different types of homeopathic remedies for these such as Ipecac, Bryonic Alba, Sambucus and also Arsenic Album.
Cure for food allergies: Characterized by gastrointestinal disorders such as vomiting and loose motions as well as eczema and other allergic hives, these can be cured by homeopathic medicines such as Carbo Veg, Nux Vomica and Sulphur.
However, it is always advisable to take these medicines only under supervision of doctors. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.
When it comes to the health of women, there is never too much one can do. The condition of amenorrhea, for instance, refers to the situation in which menstruation does not take place.
There are two kinds of amenorrhea, which are the primary form and the secondary. The primary refers to when menstruation has not begun in a girl who has reached 16 years of age. On the other hand, when a woman has secondary amenorrhea, what this means is that for over six months, menstruation has not occurred.
The reasons why primary amenorrhea may take place are quite varied. Tumours which affect the pituitary gland can cause it, as can an abnormality in the vagina or the uterus of a woman. Diseases such as polycystic ovary also have the potential to lead to amenorrhea. For secondary amenorrhea, a bad diet, stress and pregnancy can lead to it. But what can be done about it?
Treating Amenorrhea with Homeopathy
Homeopathy is a truly amazing field of medicine and it is so great that it can treat amenorrhea, as well. One of the many good things about making the right choice of a homeopathic treatment plan is that it is highly customizable, according to the case at hand.
There is no one medicine which is prescribed by homeopathy for amenorrhea, which correspond to the various causes of the condition. So, it can be understood why homeopathic medicine is customizable as it proves to be in the case of treating amenorrhea, as well.
There are a variety of homeopathic medicines which can be taken for amenorrhea. That being said, it is important to keep in mind the fact that these medicines should only be made use of after a qualified homeopathic doctor has checked the patient and approved of the medicine. For mothers who have not experienced menses after they started breastfeeding their babies, Sepia is the medicine which is usually recommended. In a similar way, Pinus lamb is recommended for women whose menses are delayed. While these happen to be a couple of very specific or niche medicines, a general medicine for amenorrhea is Pulsatilla. In fact, it is widely considered by doctors to be very effective.
When amenorrhea is caused on account of the suppression of menses due to a tumour which is present in the ovaries, most allopathic doctors would be very worried. However, homeopathic doctors would know that there is a solution designed for this very situation, which is known as Apis Mel.
Now that it is known that amenorrhea has not only a cure, but rather, multiple cures; the cause for worry is not really warranted! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
My daughter is 11 years 6 months old sge had 5 time period first time the bleeding was very less second month she did not had periods third time itvwas very heavy bleeding n lasts till 9 days third time there was 25 day cycle n bleeding was normal n lasts till 7 days this time again she got period in22 days cycle n bleeding is less. What all happening is this normal. please reply.
M male of 20 losing severe hair fall Does masturbation leads to hair fall Or affect it I do 5 times a week.
My daughter height is 5 ft and age is 20 how can she increase her height even 5 to 6 inches kindly suggest me easy way.
Depression is a mental state which is not easily identified in its early stages; it is evident only when the symptoms become obvious. You may overlook it as a passing phase, and assume it to be normal. The people around you may also get used to the symptoms and accommodate accordingly. This can make the identification of depression even more complicated. Homeopathic treatments are entirely natural and do not carry any side effects. They are holistic treatments that get rid of the cause instead of just treating the symptoms of depression. The various homeopathic remedies for depression are:
- For anxiety related depression: Aconite is a homeopathic remedy that is used in the treatment of anxiety. The symptoms that it is used to treat are the ones, which occur suddenly and make you extremely pessimistic. For acute panic attacks, this medicine is very effective. Some other medicines that are also used to treat anxiety are Argentum Nitricum and Arsenic album.
- For depression in teenagers: Kali phos is a very effective homeopathic remedy for treating depression in teenagers, the causes of which are usually hormonal changes and high levels of stress. In some cases, depression may also be triggered by genetic factors. Ignatia is also used to treat depression in teenagers.
- Stress related depression: Kali phos is used to treat stress-related depression. It also helps in treating fatigue with homeopathy.
- Insomnia that results from depression: To remedy insomnia resulting from depression, you can opt for Kali Phos and Coffea Cruda.
- Severe depression: If the symptoms of depression are very severe and include suicidal tendencies, Aurum Metallicum may be recommended.
- Depression resulting from menopause: It is common for a woman to undergo a phase(s) of depression during menopause. The homeopathic remedies that are used in the treatment of this condition are Lachesis and sepia.
- Seasonal affective disorder: This type of disorder usually occurs during the winter season. The treatment for this disorder is prescribed after a proper diagnosis of the symptoms. Ignatia is a remedy that is usually recommended. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Sir mere gala me bhari bhari sa lagta hai kuch bhi khawo to jaise gale me hi atka hua hai aur dakaar aane par kuch rahat milti hai aur sine me bhi dard rahte hai please help me.
Hello m not getting my periods regular after two or two and half months I get periods. I hv one and half year baby feeding. I had done pregnancy test but it is negative. I don't have thyroid or any odr pro but have vitamin D and vitamin B12 deficiency have to start wid treatment of vitcofol injection of 2 cc from tomorrow. please tell me the reason for not getting periods and even my weight is increasing.
I am 19 years old and soon going to be 20 in october. I am really short approx 5 feet 2 inches. I need to increases my height at least 4-5 inch. Can you give me any medicine that I can take?
I am a hard gainer, want to increase my appetite. I am 24 years old having 52-54 kg of body weight and 5'5' height. Is there any way to increase height and health simultaneously? Please suggest me a diet plan to improve my overall fitness.
I want to increase or gain more weight in natural way without any medicines. Doctors assistance required.
Erectile dysfunction refers to the situation when a man has difficulty in getting a firm erection or an erection, which is required to achieve sexual penetration. Several cases of erectile dysfunction can cause impotency in a man.
- A problem in the blood flow, proper hormone secretion and nervous supply in the body may cause erectile dysfunction.
- Erectile dysfunction also happens due to vascular causes along with neurological causes.
- Arthrosclerosis is a disease which often leads to erectile dysfunction. This disease is commonly caused because of smoking and diabetes. The arteries to the penis become narrow and clogged and erectile dysfunction occurs.
- Neuropathy caused due to diabetes, known as diabetic neuropathy, is a primary neurological cause of erectile dysfunction. Nerve damage on account of surgery around the pelvis area may also lead to erectile dysfunction.
- High blood pressure or hypertension damages arteries all over the vascular system. Blood flow is impaired and proper erection is prohibited, which signifies erectile dysfunction.
Erectile dysfunction also happens due to physical causes such as:
- High cholesterol and obesity
- Parkinson's disease and multiple cases of sclerosis
- Smoking, excessive alcohol consumption and substance abuse
- Disorder in anatomy or structure of the penis
- Surgical complications
- Several prescribed medicines may also lead to erectile dysfunction because of reactions and side effects.
Erectile dysfunction may also result due to several psychological causes:
- Depression makes a person uninterested in sex due to lower libido and may cause erectile dysfunction.
- A large amount of stress, fear, tension or anxiety may also lead to erectile dysfunction.
- Many men suffer from performance anxiety and feelings of sexual failure. This may result in erectile dysfunction.
- Poor communication with a partner or pressure from partner regarding sex may also cause erectile dysfunction.
Homeopathic Remedies For Impotency (erectile dysfunction):
- Agnus Castus: Homeopathic medicine Agnus Castus is used in cases where there is complete inability to attain penile erection during the sexual act. Homeopathic medicine Agnus Castus can be used in cases of erectile dysfunction and sexual weakness where the male has a mental aversion to indulge in sex, along with decreased physical strength.
- Caladium: Homeopathic medicine Caladium is of great help for treatment of erectile dysfunction when the male is unable to have an erection despite having a sexual desire or urge.
- Lycopodium: Homeopathic medicine Lycopodium is of great help for both young people and elderly people suffering from erectile dysfunction.
- Tribulus Terrestris: The main indication for using Homeopathic medicine Tribulus Terrestris is the presence of urinary troubles along with erectile Dysfunction.
- Nuphar Luteum: Homeopathic medicine Nuphar Luteum can be beneficial for all those males with erectile Dysfunction in whom the desire to indulge in sexual activity is totally absent. There is no sexual desire with relaxed genitalia.
Erectile dysfunction affects the self-esteem and confidence of a man as he is unable to have sex. Necessary measures should be taken to cure erectile dysfunction. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I have an problem of irregular periods. I had sex last month on 4 th april and taken contraceptive pills after that no sex. I had mensuration last month on 21st april but now this month I skipledmy mensuration please advise me with the same how can I get the periods as soon as possible.
Pre diabetes ko kitna hour walk karna chahiye ,aur raat mai milk ke sath mai protein le sakte hai ya nhi.
Nowadays, hair fall and thinning are conditions that most people face and are tired of trying new treatments to fix them. There are numerous treatments, but most have been proven to have certain adverse effects. Homeopathy, on the other hand, is an alternative medicine category, which uses not so strong chemicals or drugs, but slowly and steadily treats body ailments.
Causes of hair fall
- Various skin diseases that affect the scalp. For example, fungal infections known as tinea capitis, seborrhoea, lichen planus, eczema
- Various hormonal changes
- Nutritional deficiency, especially lack of iron in diet
- Various drugs that are taken for treatment of joint pains, high blood pressure, depression or cancer
- Diseases like tuberculosis, diabetes mellitus, AIDS, hypothyroidism etc.
- Hairstyles of individuals, especially those who fall prey to the latest trends in styling. For example, tight pony tails or braids, indiscriminate usage of heat and colour to the hair.
Homeopathic treatment to prevent hair loss
Before any homeopathic medicine is prescribed to individuals, a detail of their case history is required to be studied. Here is a list of homeopathic medicines which help in controlling and preventing hair fall.
- The various skin diseases on the scalp can be a major reason for hair fall. This may occur due to extreme itching or numerous acrid discharges from the lesions that have occurred. Homeopathic medicines like Psorinum are used to treat hair loss caused due to discharge from skin lesions. Another medicine is Mercurius Solubilis; this also helps in relieving the scalp from the lesions and discharges.
- In case of hair loss due to excess dandruff, Thuja occidentalis and Kali suphuricum are the medicines that can be used.
- In case of hair loss due to childbirth or menopause, Natrum muriaticum and Pulsatilla pratensis can be excellent medicines for effective treatment. Another treatment can be Sepia officinalis.
- The hair fall caused by anaemia can be treated by using Borax, Cinchona officinalis and Calcarea phorphorica.
- For alopecia, phophorus, calcarea, fluoricum acidum, vinca minor, carbonica are used.
- In order to fight baldness, medicines like Silicea, Sulphur, Baryta carbonica, Lycopodium clavatum can be prescribed.
These are just a few treatments in a nutshell, but there are numerous others to be discussed. To know the right medicine for you, you can always consult a qualified homeopathic practitioner.