Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Howrah. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Achintya Kumar ChaudhuriYour feedback matters!
As much as you would like, an ice cream can't help you cool down in the scorching heat of this summer. Although one may argue that one feels just fine after an ice cream, the truth is that it's only temporary. Cooling foods are what you should have as they help to cool heat and cleanse toxins from the body.
Here are some of the foods that help cool down your body naturally:
1) Cucumber - Not surprisingly, being 'cool as a cucumber' actually holds true. Cucumbers are fruits that help keep the body hydrated. Keeping your body cool during hot days is vital to your health as it can help prevent a number of complications such as heat strokes and dehydration. Munching on cucumber slices and hummus is a good way to beat the heat and stay cool.
2) Watermelon - This quintessential beach fruit is yet another one which would help you beat the heat. This seasonal fruit acts like an internal air-conditioner, and is rich in water, helping in reducing body heat to a large extent while keeping you hydrated.
3) Peaches - Peaches are not only delicious but are very rich in vitamins A and C, which help in keeping your body cool. Besides, these vitamins also help in maintaining healthy skin and provide useful calories to the body.
4) Apples - Apples are fruits that help to fill you up and cool down your body at the same time. They contain about 4g of fiber and around 95 calories and are enriched with a soluble fiber called pectin, which stops hunger and helps in shedding weight.
5) Pineapple - Along with banana, cucumber, and some other fruits, pineapple helps to make a healthy smoothie. These ingredients have cooling properties, which hydrate the body and help to clear the heat. Also, pineapple contains an enzyme called bromelain, which reduces inflammation in the body.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: 5 Fruits That'll Help You Keep Your Cool This Summer
She has cough. Now at friday she has a operation in parotit gland. Doctor says her kidney working 40% only. Because she taking sugar and bp tablet from past 10 years and some times she take nise tablet also. My question is any problem will appear after the operation or any prevention or there.
Hiii I carry with my one problem My penis size are not big Its little How can I get big penis How can I growth my penis please give instructions.
A painful condition when vein around the rectum, anus swell into bigger size is known as hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoid or pile is quite painful. It can grow near external or inner portion of the anus. Sometimes an extra mass grows outside the anus, which is quite painful. A person suffering from this experiences extreme difficulty in passing stool. It not only is painful but also, blood releases through stool. Sometimes the pain is too severe to bear, and can bring tears even to the toughest guy. The major cause for hemorrhoids is irregular bowel movement or constipation. There are plenty of useful and effective home remedies. This article will deal with various aspects of
The major causes of this painful disease are difficulty in passing stool, pain during stool release, excess intake of oily and spicy food items, excess consumption of alcohol and other soft and hard drinks, improper functioning of liver, side effects of some strong medicine. Unhealthy lifestyle, stress, etc, are other causes of hemorrhoids.
Piles are quite painful and irritating. The major symptoms of piles or hemorrhoids are blood in stool, severe pain while passing stool, inflammation, pain around the anus, and constipation. Hemorrhoids are of two types internal and external hemorrhoids. The internal pile causes bleeding, while the external hemorrhoid is painful, but does not necessarily cause bleeding in stool. The mass grown inside the anus or around it causes severe pain in the anus. Next section will talk about the various home remedies used for the treatment of this painful disease.
Treatment for hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids can be easily treated using herbal remedies. It does not need much of other medicines or any kind of surgery or treatment. The best ayurvedic medicine for treating pile/hemorrhoids is ayuh Medica's pile-ex forte capsule.
Take pile-ex forte, 2 capsules twice a day after meal for 10 to 45 days or as required.
Diet for hemorrhoids -
Some fruits and vegetables are recommended in hemorrhoids, they are as follows onion:
It may sound strange but it is true that onion is the most easily available and very effective in hemorrhoid. Onion stops the blood flow during the passage of stool. This can be taken 2-3 times a day at least for a month.
Karela (bitter gourd) juice:
Juice extracted from bitter gourd can be taken with buttermilk. This too is one of the best veg. For hemorrhoid.
Among fruits, banana, jambu fruit are considered as one of the best fruit for the treatment of hemorrhoids. In fact, it is said that jambu fruits or jamun are the permanent solutions for the treatment of hemorrhoids. Boil a ripe banana and mix it in a cup of milk. A hemorrhoids patient may take this 4-5 times a day. This gives fast relief from the painful hemorrhoids. Fruit and vegetable juice
Radish is considered as an effective home remedy, as it reduces the swelling around the anus and also relieves pain. The patient may take reddish juice 2-3 times a day. It is also found that white colored reddish paste soothes the swelling around the rectum.
Other fruits and vegetables, whose juice is considered as fast and instant relief from piles, are carrot, lemon, spinach, mint leaves, etc.