Doctor in healthyyou
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for healthyyouYour feedback matters!
There is no denying the fact that a perfect figure can enhance your personality to a great extent, adding an alluring charm that people will find hard to ignore. The size of one's breast can play a significant role, affecting one's overall appearance. Heavy breasts can be physically discomforting (skin maceration, backaches, neck and shoulder aches, problems during exercises or physical activities,) not to forget the public humiliation and mockery that it brings along. Some men with a medical condition known as Gynecomastia also end up having enlarged breasts making the situation awkward and embarrassing for them.
To deal with the embarrassment and physical discomfort, many people retort to the various breast reduction surgical procedures. The breast reduction procedures have helped millions of people achieve the desired breast shape and size. However, the success of the breast reduction procedures depends on many factors.
There are things that a person should be aware of before opting for a breast reduction.
- A breast reduction surgery or a reduction mammoplasty is no small thing. It is a decision that is going to make an impact in your life and overall appearance in ways beyond your imagination. You cannot expect the surgery to work miracles overnight. Be more realistic about your expectations and do not take such an important decision in haste.
- Not every individual with enlarged breasts can undergo a breast reduction. A person has to be physically fit (without any medical conditions) with sound mental and emotional stability. People who are severely obese and those into heavy smoking are often considered unfit for the surgery. For pregnant and lactating women, an immediate breast reduction surgery may not be a wise idea.
- Teenagers and adolescents are considered unfit for a breast reduction as their breast are yet not fully developed and matured. The minimum age for a breast reduction is 21 years.
- Your choice of the surgeon is crucial. While an experienced surgeon can bring about the desired result with minimum or no complications, an inexperienced surgeon can worsen up things for you. Research on the surgeon, their credentials, work history and success rate well.
- The breast reduction surgeries involving the latest and advanced technologies will be an expensive affair. Make sure you are financially prepared to take the plunge.
- The recovery time following the surgery may stretch between six-seven weeks (or even more in some cases). During the recovery, there will be restrictions and precautionary measures that a person should follow.
- Lifting heavy articles, indulging in strenuous and rigorous exercise and physical activities should be avoided for at least four-six weeks (or as the doctor recommended).
- Driving is a big No for a month or two or as advised by the doctor.
- Depending on how well your incisions heal, there may be some pain and swelling in the breasts.The breast for the first few days may also appear sensitive and tender. For better support, wear a well-fitted bra (preferably an athletic or a sports bra).
- Consult a doctor in the case of severe bleeding, excruciating pain, hematoma or a loss of sensation in the breasts and nipples that lasts longer than usual.
Hi, I am 18 years old and I want my tummy to be flat n hip size to be reduced. Please guide me perfect diet n workout plan.
I am 20 years I want to lose my fat and gain muscle mass I am 78 and I want to get down to 70 help me.
Great health, happening social life, success both in terms of carrer and personally is what drives people to slog themselves day in and out. But have you given it a thought that there is more to life than just working hard? Yes, if you could only adopt few positive habits in your life and to begin with you need a little bit of routine, self will and inspiration to cultivate these behavious. Now the question is, it quite easy to start something like this, but difficult to continue and for this you need pesistence and determination till the time these habits are imbibed in you. Each little change you bring in yourself is a small step towards achieving big and valuable. At the same time it is important to monitor your progress and be critical and retrospective. That being said, let's take a look at which of these habits are to be adopted:
- Positive mental attitude: It is the most important habit that you can cultivate within yourself as it helps you to develop other life-changing habits in your life. While positive thinking will not make you instantly successful, it can help you gain the mental fortitude that you need to work hard and succeed. You must try to eliminate negative thoughts from your mind and focus on the positives in your life instead. It is one of the most valuable skills one can have.
- How to do it: Keep a journal and maintain a log of negative thoughts that you come to your mind and a positive thought with which you can replace it. Writing the positive thought will help you reinforce the message to yourself.
- Exercise: A healthy mind is not possible without a healthy lifestyle. You need to focus on your physical fitness and health to be able to keep a positive mindset. Developing a habit of exercising as frequently as possible is an awesome idea and to start small is the best way to go about it. Exercising and being fit allows you to be more confident about yourself, relieves stress. It also releases serotonin, which keeps you happy and positive.
- How to do it: Prepare a schedule for yourself and allocate your free time judiciously to exercising
- Be goal oriented: We all have goals that we need to achieve but running headstrong into all of them at the same time is actually bad for your progress. It is essential to focus only on one goal at a time to be able to achieve them fully. No matter how great of a multi-tasker you may be, focusing on multiple goals divides your energy and focus between them and makes you less effective than you could be.
- How to do it: If you have set big goals for yourself, try to break them down into small steps and try to achieve them one at a time. Keep track of your progress at all times to know how far you have come and what you need to do to complete your goals.
These three habits can bring about a lot of positivity and success in your life if you are dedicated and want to bring positive changes in your life. Remember, do not be disheartened if things do not work out for you initially. Instead of giving up, simply take a step back and re-evaluate what went wrong before going forward again.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!