Doctor in healthyyou
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for healthyyouYour feedback matters!
आज कपूर हमारे दैनिक जीवन का हिस्सा बन चूका है. इसके औषधीय और गैर औषधीय दोनों तरह के इस्तेमाल हैं. चाइनीज और भारतीय प्राचीन काल से ही कपूर का उपयोग बीमारियों के इलाज और धार्मिक उद्देश्यों के लिए करते आ रहे हैं. उस समय उनका मानना था कि कपूर में गहरी चिकित्सा शक्तियां हैं लेकिन आज यह सिर्फ एक लोकप्रिय लोककथा न होकर हकीकत बन चुका है. आयुर्वेद में, कपूर को जलाना मानव मन और शरीर के लिए उपचार माना जाता है. कपूर सिनामोमस कैफ़ोरा नामक एक पेड़ से मिलता है. इस पेड़ के चीन, जापान में सबसे पहले उगाए जाने के संकेत मिलते हैं. भारत में यह देहरादून, सहारनपुर, नीलगिरि और मैसूर आदि में उगाया जाता है. आइए इसके फायदे और नुकसान को जानते हैं.
1. जोड़ों के दर्द में-
जोड़ों और मांसपेशियों के आसपास दर्द का सामना करने वाले लोग कपूर के इलाज से इसे ठीक कर सकते हैं. कपूर तेल एक वार्मिंग सेंसेशन पैदा करता है, जिसके परिणामस्वरूप नसों के विचलन होता है, जो आपको दर्द से राहत देता है. ऐंठन के लिए, आपको गर्म तिल के तेल में कपूर को मिक्स करके इस्तेमाल करने से राहत मिलती है.
2. खुजली में-
कपूर को खुजली वाली त्वचा में राहत प्रदान करने के लिए जाना जाता है. इसकी ख़ास बात ये है कि यह रोम छिद्रों द्वारा अवशोषित हो जाता है जिससे आपकी त्वचा को ठंडक मिलता है. इसके लिए एक कप नारियल तेल में पिसे हुए एक चम्मच कपूर को मिक्स करके इस मिश्रण को खुजली वाले क्षेत्र में 1-2 बार लगायें.
3. त्वचा को ठीक करने में-
कपूर आपकी त्वचा को टाइट करने के अलावा बैक्टीरिया निर्माण से मुक्ति पाने में भी मदद करता है. ये एक एंटी इंफेक्टिव एजेंट के रूप में कार्य करता है. एक अध्ययन के अनुसार कपूर तैलीय त्वचा वाले लोगों के लिए विशेष रूप से फायदेमंद है जिससे यह मुँहासे उपचार के लिए बहुत उपयोगी है.
4. मच्छरों भगाने के लिए-
यह एक प्राकृतिक मच्छर रिपिलन्ट. यह पारंपरिक रूप से पतंगों से छुटकारा पाने के लिए इस्तेमाल किया गया है. अपने कमरे के कोने में एक कपूर टैबलेट जलाएं. इससे मच्छर दूर होते हैं.
5. जलने के उपचार में-
अगर आपकी त्वचा कही से हल्की सी जल जाएँ तो उसके लिए कपूर का उपयोग करें. यह जली हुई त्वचा को ठीक करने में मदद कर सकता है. न केवल यह आपको दर्द या जलन बल्कि घावों से मुक्त करता है. इसका नियमित आवेदन भी निशान को हल्का कर सकता है. इसका कारण यह है कि कपूर तेल तंत्रिका को उत्तेजित करता है, जिसके बदले में त्वचा को ठंडक मिलती है.
6. खाँसी के उपचार में-
कफ को दूर करने के लिए कपूर सबसे लोकप्रिय लाभों में से एक रूकी हुई छाती और नाक को साफ करने की क्षमता है. कपूर तेल में एक मजबूत गंध है जो एक भीड़भाड़ वाले श्वसन पथ को खोलती है. स्वीट आयल और कपूर का एक समान भाफ मिलाकर छाती पर धीरे से रगड़ें.
7. बालों के लिए-
नारियल के तेल के साथ कपूर की मालिश करने से स्वस्थ बाल विकास को प्रोत्साहित किया जा सकता है. हालांकि, नारियल के तेल ने बालों के नुकसान को रोकने, रूसी को कम करने और कंडीशनर के रूप में काम किया है.
8. कपूर के अन्य फायदे-
तुलसी के पत्तों के रस में कपूर को मिला कर दो दो बूँद को कान में डाल लें. इससे आपके कान का दर्द दूर होगा. कपूर, जायफल और हल्दी को बराबर मात्रा में मिला कर उसमें थोड़ा पानी डालें. इस मिश्रण को पेट पर लगायें और आपका दर्द कम हो जाएगा.
कपूर के नुकसान-
* इसे सीधे-सीधे त्वचा में लगाने से जलन हो सकती है इसलिए किसी भी वाहक तेल के साथ कपूर तेल को मिक्स करके इस्तेमाल करें.
* 2 वर्ष से कम उम्र के बच्चों के लिए कपूर का उपयोग नहीं करना चाहिए.
* गर्भवती या स्तनपान कराने वाली महिलाओं को कपूर से बचना चाहिए.
* कपूर को मौखिक रूप से न लें क्योंकि यह अत्यधिक जहरीला होता है.
I am 19 year old boy and my BMI is low and there is not growth of my weight and structure of body. What can be all reasons if any? And what are solutions or medicine?
The Unani System of Medicine has a long and impressive record in India. It was introduced in India by the Arabs and Persians sometime around the eleventh century. Today, India is one of the leading countries in so far as the practice of Unani medicine is concerned. It has the largest number of Unani educational, research and health care institutions.
As the name indicates, the Unani system originated in Greece. The foundation of the Unani system was laid by Hippocrates. The system owes its present form to the Arabs who not only saved much of the Greek literature by rendering it into Arabic but also enriched the medicine of their day with their own contributions. In this process, they made extensive use of the science of Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Anatomy, Physiology, Pathology, Therapeutics and Surgery.
Unani Medicines got enriched by imbibing what was best in the contemporary systems of traditional medicines in Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Persia, India, China, and other Middle East countries. In India, Unani System of Medicine was introduced by Arabs and soon it took firm roots. The Delhi Sultans (rulers) provided patronage to the scholars of Unani System and even enrolled some as state employees and court physicians.
After independence, the Unani System along with other Indian systems of medicine received a fresh boost under the patronage of the National Government and its people. The government of India took several steps for the all round development of this system. It passed laws to regulate and promote its education and training. It established research institutions, testing laboratories and standardized regulations for the production of drugs and for its practice. Today the Unani system of medicine with its recognized practitioners, hospitals and educational and research institutions, forms an integral part of the national health care delivery system.
Drink at least eight glasses (64 ounces total) of water daily. Water flushes waste out of our system and keeps the skin hydrated, acting as an internal moisturizer.
Sexual harassment can involve any unwanted physical contact. It can also include exposing body parts, requesting sexual favors, showing graphic images, and making inappropriate comments and jokes. Managers need to create a harassment free workplace for employees by providing clear guidelines, adequate training, and unflinching enforcement. School administrators must provide the same for students and staff.
Write an anti-harassment policy. As an employer, you are liable for any sex discrimination that happens in the workplace. Under Title VII, this includes sexual harassment as well as sexist and transphobic behavior. The best way to protect your employees from sexual harassment, and yourself from liability, is to prevent it.
- Get together with human resources, union leaders, and write a firm policy banning sexual harassment. Make it clear that management holds itself responsible for preventing sexual harassment within the company.
- Define sexual harassment broadly. Prohibit illegal sexual discrimination; unwelcome advances; requests for sexual favors; and any verbal, visual, or physical conduct of a sexual nature in the workplace.
- Ban the requirement of submission to any sexual conduct as a term or condition of employment, or used as a basis for any employment decisions.
- Ban all behavior that has the purpose or effect of interfering with an individual's work performance, or creating an intimidating, hostile, or offensive work environment.
- Include examples of sexual harassment, but state that the list of examples is not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Review Title VII and state law to make sure that you are including all applicable behaviors.
Lay out clear protocol for responding to harassment. Within your anti-harassment policy, make the steps for reporting sexual harassment clear. Your policy must encourage victims of sexual harassment to report the behavior. Authorize and identify several appropriate to receive harassment complaints.
- Your employees should have several options of individuals to report sexual harassment to, as this will help prevent them from, for example, having to report to their harasser or a close friend of their harasser.
Train your employees to prevent and report sexual harassment. Give everyone a copy of the policy. The sexual harassment prevention policy should be in the employee handbook, should be emailed to every employee, and should be reviewed during annual anti-discrimination trainings.
- Give frequent trainings. Train supervisors and all levels of management to spot, prevent, and punish sexual harassment and sex discrimination. Train employees in the correct steps to report sexual harassment.
- Follow state requirements, which are variable.
Include examples your employees might not recognize. Employees need to understand that any form of sexual attention or behavior, as well as any form of sexist or transphobic behavior, is considered sex discrimination and could get them fired. Let them know, for instance, that men are liable if they harass men, not just women, that women are liable if they harass men or women, and that even compliments can feel like harassment if they are given the wrong way.
- Explain that any workplace pressure that employees comply with gender norms is sex harassment under Title VII
- Therefore, it is forbidden to tell a woman she does not act feminine enough, a man that he does not act masculine enough, or a transgender individual that his or her appearance or chosen pronoun is unacceptable.
- Explain that as an employer, you are even sometimes liable if a vendor or client sexually harasses your employees.
- Tell them that when in doubt, they should talk to HR or to you.
Monitor your workplace. Check for signs of harassment at all levels of your company. Eliminate any discriminatory jokes, signs, or cartoons that you see. Confront employees who are engaging in inappropriate behavior. If you think a co-worker is being harassed, encourage the victim to talk about it and to take immediate action to stop it.
- If you witness an incident of sexual harassment or find yourself within an offensive environment, take steps to resolve the harassment or co-file with the victim.
Enforce the policy without exceptions. When a complaint arises, or when you witness harassment, immediately investigate and deal with the situation. Discipline company members who harass other employees. Protect and support employees experiencing harassment.
- You should have a no-tolerance policy on repeat offenders, or for cases of egregious harassment or assault.
- Make it clear that no level of management is exempt from complying with the policy.
I am 46 Y, wight :90 Kg/ tall: 159 female, I have obesity I do not have any healthy problem. I made full blood test. Every thing look good. But CRP (C-Reactive Protein) is (10,98) when in range < 5. Is that danger? Or not? What that refer to? Please give me information about what the result could be? Thank you for your time.
The human digestive system is a very complicated and sizeable component of the body. It starts right at the beginning of the mouth, ending at the rectum. Some of the major responsibilities of the digestive system include absorption of essential nutrients and elimination of wastes.
Not only do digestive problems have embarrassing and unwanted symptoms, serious, chronic diseases can be caused if the minor problems are not treated.
Some digestive problems are listed below:
- GERD: This is a burning sensation that results from acids in the stomach being squirted into the oesophagus. A burning sensation is felt, right from the chest to the end of the throat. Frequent heartburns can lead to GERD (Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease), symptoms of which include dry cough, sore throat, chest discomfort and difficulty in swallowing.
- Bloating: This is caused due to the presence of excess gas in the colon, small intestines or the stomach.
- Dyspepsia: This is an uncomfortable feeling or pain which occurs in the upper abdominal regions, mostly a result of excess food intake. It is commonly referred to as indigestion. Dyspepsia can be discomforting and if prolonged, medical assistance should be opted for.
- Chronic Constipation: Persistent constipation (chronic) is a sign that there is a problem with the elimination of wastes. This usually happens when the colon is unable to move or pass stools. Other major causes of chronic constipation can be changes in your usual diet, various eating disorders, Irritable Bowel Syndrome and excessive consumption of dairy products among others.
- Food Intolerance: This occurs when the digestive system is unable to tolerate certain food items. This condition is different from food allergies as it only affects the digestive system. Some of the common symptoms include diarrhoea, headache, gas and vomiting.
Possible Serious Conditions-
A gastroenterologist is a type of doctor that specializes in diagnosing and treating diseases involving the digestive system. If you continue to experience digestion problems, it’s time to make an appointment.
More serious signs could mean an emergency medical problem. Those signs include:
- bloody stools
- continuous vomiting
- severe abdominal cramps
- sudden, unintentional weight loss
You may be able to overcome digestion problems with treatment and lifestyle changes. Certain diseases of the digestive system might be long-term, but medications can help alleviate symptoms.
Identifying specific digestion problems and talking with a gastroenterologist can go a long way in terms of helping your doctor give you a proper diagnosis. Remember, you don’t have to put up with constant digestive issues.
One of the most common reasons of erectile dysfunction is obesity, which might sink your intimate life to a great extent. It is really crucial that you are in control of your weight and regain your libido.
One of the most common chronic conditions that men face is that of erectile dysfunction (ED). Statistically, over 18 million men above the age of 20 experience it to some degree. It is an inability to achieve or maintain erection required for desired sexual activity. Though there might be various reasons for it, there is a consistent connection between obesity and sexual dysfunction. It has been found that obese men are prone to ED 2.5 times more than those of normal weight. These symptoms of ED and various other health issues can be observed if you are just 30 pounds overweight!
- Obesity causes atherosclerosis, which is a cardiovascular condition. In this condition, cholesterol is deposited on the walls of blood vessels, thus restraining blood flow to the organs in the body including the penis.
- The testosterone level in obese men is low. Due to absence of this sexually-stimulating hormone, there is an inability to achieve erections as testosterone is needed to increase the level of nitric oxide in penile tissue, which acts as a blood vessel dilator.
- In most cases, erectile dysfunction is considered as the first sign of a weak heart in men who are overweight.
- Men might experience a low libido, because of the reduced testosterone levels.
- They might experience a depressed mood and lowering in their levels of energy.
- They might experience a diminished sense of vitality.
It’s really crucial to shed that extra weight if you want to regain your sex life. It has been found by researchers at the Center for Obesity Management in Naples, Italy that one third of obese men have improved sexual activity after they lost weight.
- Lose weight. Check on how much you eat in a day. Aim at losing 1 to 2 pounds a week, which equals to losing around 500 to 1000 calories in a day.
- Look out for what you eat in a day. Avoid chips and dips, and become friends with greens and other raw vegetables as your snack. Stop eating the processed and red meats; replace them with fish instead. Switch to whole grains.
- Physical activity is the most important aspect when it comes to losing weight. Implement a successful weight-loss strategy. Take out some time by skipping a few episodes of your TV show, get up from the couch, and get active for around 30-45 minutes in a day. Repeat this 3-5 times in a week.
- Lastly, maintain these habits until you don’t shed those extra pounds that are a hindrance to your sex life.