Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ramamoorthi Srinivasan
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Constipation
Treatment of Asthma
Treatment of Painful Teething
Treatment of Sinusitis
Treatment of Mouth Sores
Treatment of Hypertension
Treatment of Low Sperm Count
Treatment of Low Blood Pressure
Treatment of Warts
White Discharge Treatment
Treatment of Bronchitis
Treatment of Low Sugar Levels
Skin Diseases Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramamoorthi SrinivasanYour feedback matters!
Hi sir, actually I started masturbating from 17 years .Now I am 21 years I mastuburate daily. Now when I mastuburate I cum very quickly even in a minute .so I stopped masturbating after someday I have so many wet dreams (these wet dreams started after 15 days only and stopped after I again start masturbating) Is this going to affect my marriage life? Does I suffer from premature ejaculation? Is these wet dreams are ok? Whether quitting masturbation will delay the ejaculation? Plsss reply as soon as possible I am worried so much.
If we eat spinach 100gm a day, weekly 4-5 times. Is it good for health or will it cause any problem like stones formation? thanks in advance.
I was supposed to have my periods on 30th of june but it has delayed. Today is 1st july. 3 days ago we had protected sex. He ejaculated inside me with protection on. Even he tested the condom after ejaculation if anything got leaked. If we took every precaution then why is my periods not happening. Another thing from last 2 days my stomach is not well. Having loose motions and the food I am intaking is not on a regular basis. please suggest me as to why it is happening. My main query is why have my periods got delayed?
I am facing swollen tonsils, coughing fit, ear ache. Sorting is stuck or lodged in the back of the throat.
Hi, Mujhe 1 month se losse motion ho rahe hai kya karu din mai 4 time kuch bhi kha lu thik nahi ho rahe hai. Please kuch suggest kare.
Dengue fever is a disease caused by mosquitoes which mostly occurs in tropical climates. Dengue hemorrhagic fever is a type of dengue fever that may lead to decrease in blood pressure and severe bleeding. Dengue may lead to death if the symptoms of this disease are not treated at the right time. The symptoms of this disease are high fever, muscle ache, pain in the eyes, pain in the abdomen and nausea. It may also lead to respiratory problems such as breathing difficulties. Presence of blood in the stool and blood spots around the skin are some other symptoms of dengue.
The symptoms of this disease start after 5 - 9 days after being bitten by the mosquito. The disease usually lasts about 7-8 days. In case the symptoms worsen, the disease may become life threatening.
The various methods you can employ to protect yourself from dengue are:
- Maintain cleanliness around your surroundings: Make sure you keep your surroundings clean so that mosquito infestations do not occur. Keep your surroundings clean and dry as mosquitoes thrive in moist and humid surroundings.
- Mosquito repellents: Spray mosquito repellents to keep your home free from mosquitoes. Spray them keeping the room locked to make it more effective. There are multiple types of repellents available such as liquid or gas repellents.
- Clothes: You should preferably wear full sleeved clothes so that your skin is not exposed. It provides additional protection from mosquito bites.
- Mosquito nets: Use mosquito nets to protect yourself from mosquitoes when you go to sleep at night. They also provide protection from other insects that may cause infections.
- Don't store waste: Don't store your waste products for long durations as they may turn into a breeding ground for mosquitoes. Clean it regularly and make sure to keep the area dry.
- Using natural remedies: You may use natural remedies such as burning camphor as it repels mosquitoes. Take camphor and burn it for 20 minutes in a closed room to get rid of the mosquitoes.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!