Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hoshiarpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rohan Saini
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Rohan SainiYour feedback matters!
My age is 57 years I am suffering from uncontrolled diabetes since 20 years result of which I am suffering from tuberculosis in 2008 and had bypass in 2015. I am insulin dependent and take medicines of diabetes along with rozucor 20/75 mg and prolomet 5/50 mg once a day. I am taking 02 pegs of wishkey twice a month along with normal ffod please advice me whether consumption of alcohol twice in a month is advisable. I am doing regular walking around 30 mins without any problem also working 8 to 9 hrs a day.
I had a frequent sex and also even at the end of her menstrual date with my ex girlfriend without any precautions like condoms or something else. Now I haven't had sex for close to an year. Im normal and I feel like there is no changes iny body level. I'm about to get married with a new one. So will my last sex life affect my new life or will any kind of issue will happen because of my previous sex life.
Urinary incontinence is an embarrassing health related situation in both male and female, which is caused by loss of bladder control. Urinary incontinence usually occurs in cases of medical conditions such as an enlarged prostate, Parkinson's disease and diabetes, and may also occur after a prostate surgery. Urinary incontinence is an irritating condition, but with proper treatment, it can be cured. There are several ways to treat this condition which include home remedies as well as medications and surgery.
Here are several methods used to treat urinary incontinence:
- Caffeine, soda and carbonated drinks cause irritation in the bladder and worsen the symptoms of urinary incontinence. Alcohol is a diuretic and increases the amount of urine too. So abstain from coffee, alcohol and soft drinks to make a difference.
- Dietary adjustments are required for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Several spicy and acidic food items can make urinary incontinence worse. Hence, you should avoid having such foods for some time.
- Urinary incontinence can lead to stress and you must get rid of it for better health. You can try relaxation techniques, such as meditation and breathing exercises. Biofeedback is another option by which you can observe your bladder muscle contractions on a monitor.
- You should try a behavioral technique known as bladder training. This would require you to urinate every half hour, in spite of not having the urge. Slowly try to increase the time in between the bathroom breaks.
- You need to flex your muscles to gain control over urinary incontinence. Kegel exercises can be practiced as they boost the strength of your pelvic muscles.
- You should find the right muscles that are required to stop the passing of gas.
- Pads and disposable undergarments can be used. These help in containing leaks and also protect the skin from irritation and odor.
There are several medicines, which help in the treatment of urinary incontinence in men and women. Some of these work to relax muscles for preventing unwanted bladder contractions, while others help in blocking the nerve signals to the bladder. Drugs used for the shrinking and treatment of an enlarged prostate are also used as blocked by prostate lead to bladder irritation. Now-a-days, more than 80% cases of incontinence respond well to medications.
Surgery may be the ultimate option for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Options depend on the cause of incontinence. If it is because of obstructing prostate, prostate surgery by TURP / HOLEP is curative. If it is because of bladder overactivity, BOTOX injection in bladder is useful. If it is TRUE incontinence after radical prostate surgery then treatment include a male sling or artificial urinary sphincter implantation. In sling operations, a type of material is wrapped around the urethra for compressing it. In Artificial sphincter implantation, a cuff is used in order to close the urethra. Urine is released by squeezing the pump to open the cuff. A Interstim device similar to a pacemaker is used to stimulate nerves, which help in relaxing the bladder and pelvic floor.