Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Proctologists in India. You will find Proctologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Proctologists online in Hoshiarpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manpreet Singh Bains
Submit a review for Dr. Manpreet Singh BainsYour feedback matters!
Me thyroid ki patient hu muje rat me nind nahi aati he aur pura din sone ka man hota he lekin din me bhi nind nahi aati he aur mera weight bhi jyada he to kya karu?Please tell.
I have pco problem. Counts 8. I m getting Periods 3 or 4 months once. I have thyroid prob. before one month tsh s 9. This month came to 3.34. I m taking homeopathy medicine For both problem past 3 months. I got married before 2 yrs. We will plan child after 6 months from now. Without any medicines we postponing till now. Due to family situation. I'm getting so much fear doctor. All tells, if you postpone. There will b problem in conceiving. I have these two problem also which will affect pregnancy. Please clear my doubts and tell me a good way.
What are the symptoms of hernia and how ti diagnose it ownself? Are there some home remedies to prevent it?
I have thyroid problem. My weight has gone up 61to 85 last 4 years pls suggest me for loss my weight.
What is the reason behind black stool? It started when I started taking supplements of medisyskart for gaining mass? Is black stool a indication that the supplements are working ?if not then, what can be the treatment for it?
I have a thyroid problem from 13 years I am using thyronorm 100 mg tablets. If I decrease the dose then my thyroid level is increasing. Now I am married I want to know that in pregnancy I will face any problem and also I want to know that I can eat everything or else some of the food items I should not prefer.
My aunt suffering from thyroid? Whats it's major cause and what's its precautions? We can cure from that or not?
I am 34 years old my hight is 5.6" and weight is 70 kg. I am thyroid patient. How do I reduce my weight.
Gallstones are actually hard deposits or lumps that are formed in gallbladder. Gallbladder is a pear shaped, sac-like structure that is located in the upper right part of the abdomen that stores bile. Many people have gallstones present in their bladder but they never know it. This can be an alarming situation for people who have it.
What Causes Gallstones?
There may be several reasons, including:
- Your genes
- Your weight
- Problems with your gallbladder
- Bile can be part of the problem. Your body needs bile, but if it has too much cholesterol in it, that makes gallstones more likely.
- It can also happen if your gallbladder can’t empty properly.
Who Is at Risk for Gallstones?
While your body produces cholesterol naturally, you can also take in excess cholesterol through your diet. Many risk factors for gallstones are related to diet. These include:
- being overweight or obese
- eating a diet that’s high in fat or cholesterol
- rapid weight loss within a short period of time
- eating diet that’s low in fiber
- having diabetes mellitus
What are the treatments available for this?
- Surgery: One of the famous treatments include surgeries. The famous surgery is Cholecystectomy (Removal of gallbladder) that further includes Laparoscopic surgery and Open cholecystectomy.
- Medications: The patients who cannot undergo surgeries can also use drugs like ursodiol and chenodiol . But this can take months or years to remove stones from bladder.
You can reduce your risk of gallstones if you:
- Don't skip meals. Try to stick to your usual mealtimes each day. Skipping meals or fasting can increase the risk of gallstones.
- Lose weight slowly. If you need to lose weight, go slow. Rapid weight loss can increase the risk of gallstones. Aim to lose 1 or 2 pounds (about 0.5 to 1 kilogram) a week.
- Maintain a healthy weight. Obesity and being overweight increase the risk of gallstones. Work to achieve a healthy weight by reducing the number of calories you eat and increasing the amount of physical activity you get. Once you achieve a healthy weight, work to maintain that weight by continuing your healthy diet and continuing to exercise. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!