Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Proctologists in India. You will find Proctologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Proctologists online in Hoshiarpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manpreet Singh Bains
Submit a review for Dr. Manpreet Singh BainsYour feedback matters!
I am 45 years age having thyroid. My weight is 71 kg. I do swimming skipping. Diet is normal still my weight is increasing.
Good evening sir/mam, I am getting bleeding when I am going to motion 5 to 10 drops regularly can I know what is the problem and I am fear about it. I am 32 years old can I have a suggestion for this problem.
I have thyroid problem and so that doctor prescribed me to take thyrox 25 medicine before 3 months ago and m doing that now we're planning for a child. My weight is 79. Please help me to the effect.
I'm suffering from blood after stool from last two three months. I hav concern d doctor. Took d medicine but after few days again blood discharge during stool. please suggest me what I have to do?
Hello, I am having thyroid disorder and daily in empty Stomach I take thyronorm 100 in morning. I want to ask is it ok if I drink one glass of water with thyronorm. Or should I take just a sip of water with my medicine. How much water should I take with thyronorm medicine to work properly in my body. Thanks.
Excess hairfall. Thyroid ok. Have tried almost every oil and shampoo. Hair becoming thin nd some are breaking from the root and some from hair shaft. When hairs are wet full scalp is visible.
I am 34 years old my hight is 5.6" and weight is 70 kg. I am thyroid patient. How do I reduce my weight.
I am 18 years old I wanna ask that my right testis is bigger in size than left one. Nd left testis is like hanging on the right one. Very rarely I also feels a pain or some kind of strain in my left testis for few minutes. Nd when I was in K.G at that time I had a surgery for hernia. .so pls tell is this normal the size diffrnc nd another one the strain or pain prblm. I can't surely tell that its pain or surgery pls help me.
I am having hypothyroid, hypotension, pcod, and I am a typhoid carrier. I am having severe weakness and anxiety. I am feeling nauseated and am fainting a lot. I am having severe headache. I am not able to concentrate on any thing. Can you tell the reason?
- Try to avoid eating packaged foods, canned or processed.
- Eat natural and organic food and food products, such as raw leafy vegetables, instead of sauces and baked.
- Cut down on foods high in cholesterol and fat. Most gallstones are composed of cholesterol, so limit your intake of cholesterol, aid in prevention.
- Enjoy more fibers. Fibers help in flushing and digestion. Try to eat at least 5-7 servings of fruits and vegetables. Eat high-fiber cereal for breakfast instead of a sugary mixture.
- Drinking 2-3 cups of coffee a day helps to reduce risk, and washing of existing gallstones.
- Drink water, a natural flush for toxins and gallstones.
- Reduce fat intake, to reduce weight, but not drastically. Some fat is needed for the gallbladder. Diet sensibly, do not follow diets to extreme measures such as crash diets.
- Reduce the size of each meal, but eat more often. Eat small meals or snacks in the middle of the day, instead of hogging down on a meal.
What to eat: vegetables, fish (salmon, tuna), wine (a glass and a half per day), legumes, nuts, oat bran, fruits, whole grain breads, pasta, rice and cereals.
By: Dr. Lai Chiu Nan
It has worked for many. If it works for you please pass on the good news. Dr. Lai is not charging for it, so we should make it free for everyone. Your reward is when someone, through your word of mouth, benefits from the regime. Gallstones may not be everyone's concern. But they should be because we all have them. Moreover, gallstones may lead to cancer. "Cancer is never the first illness" Dr. Lai points out.
"Usually, there are a lot of other problems leading to cancer.
In my research in China , I came across some materials which say that people with cancer usually have stones. We all have gallstones. It's a matter of big or small, many or few.
One of the symptoms of gallstones is a feeling of bloatedness after a heavy meal. You feel like you can't digest the food. If it gets more serious, you feel pain in the liver area" So if you think you have gallstones,
Dr. Lai offers the following method to remove them naturally.
The treatment is also good for those with a weak liver, because the liver and gallbladder are closely linked.
- For the first five days, take four glasses of apple juice every day. Or eat four or five apples, whichever you prefer. Apple juice softens the gallstones. During the five days, eat normally.
- On the sixth day, take no dinner.
- At 6 PM, take a teaspoon of Epsom salt (magnesium sulphate) with a glass of warm water.
- At 8 PM, repeat the same. Magnesium sulphate opens the gallbladder ducts.
- At 10 PM, take half cup olive oil (or sesame oil) with half cup fresh lemon juice. Mix it well and drink it.
The oil lubricates the stones to ease their passage:
The next morning, you will find green stones in your stools. "Usually they float" Chiu Nan notes. "You might want to count them. I have had people who passes 40, 50 or up to 100 stones. Very many"
"Even if you don't have any symptoms of gallstones, you still might have some. It's always good to give your gall bladder a clean-up now and then.
Now you know!