Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hoshangabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jasmine David
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jasmine DavidYour feedback matters!
I am newly married and my husband don't want to use condom all the time. He is working in some other place. He suppose to come once in year. I am also interested to take pregnancy control pills. Please suggest me some medicine, which can be effective and work good. One doctor suggest me to take duoluton L. But I want suggestion from you all. Please guide me about uses and some medicine names. I will be waiting for your reply.
The inability to conceive after indulging in unprotected sex is known as infertility. It can also be referred to the biological incapability of a male to cause the conception or a woman being unable to carry the pregnancy for full term. Research has shown that female problems contribute to over half of all the infertility cases while a majority of the other causes include sperm disorders.
Treatment of infertility depends on:
- Cause of Infertility
- Duration of Infertility
- Age of both partners
- Personal preferences
Causes of infertility in women include:
1. Ovulation disorders: This is regarded as the most common cause of infertility in women. The disorders can be caused due to the following
- Premature ovarian failure
- PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome)
- Poor egg quality
- Overactive or Underactive thyroid gland
- Chronic conditions like cancer or AIDS.
2. Problems in fallopian tubes or uterus: Abnormalities in the uterus or fallopian tubes render the woman incapable of conceiving naturally. This might be due to:
3. Medications: There is a possibility that treatment will cure infertility. Examples include NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs), Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy.
Treatment of infertility might involve a significant amount of psychological, physical, temporal and financial commitments.
In men, treatment is done to treat lack of healthy sperm or general sexual problems. The treatments include:
- Change in lifestyle
- Sperm retrieval
Even though it is possible to restore fertility in women using only one or two therapies, a number of treatments might be required before conception is possible. Some of these treatments include:
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- Stimulation of ovulation with fertility drugs
- Surgery to restore fertility
In situations where pregnancy does not happen spontaneously, Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) can be used by couples to achieve pregnancy. It is a form of fertility treatment which involves the handling of sperm and egg. The entire ART team consists of psychologists, physicians, embryologists, nurses and lab technicians.
One common ART technique is In vitro fertilization (IVF). It is a process where an egg and sperms are manually combined in a laboratory dish, followed by transfer of embryo to the uterus. Some aspects involved in an IVF cycle are:
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Assisted hatching
- Donor eggs or sperm
- Gestational carrier
Some complications that may occur during the treatment of infertility are:
- Multiple pregnancy
- Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS)
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
I am 21 year old female. IHave sexual intercourse 7 months ago And I am not pregnant I found white flaky dried stuff on both of my nipples while rubbing them. What is it. Do I need to worry about it. Or. Is that normal?
My mom's age is 50 yrs. Her weight is 96 kgs. She had her periods on 18th August. The flow is still going on. Its been so many days why is her periods not going off. She is suffering from anaemia. High bp. Kindly reply.
A detoxification diet can be mighty effective in losing weight as well as getting the system cleaned. While there is a lot of opinion about the diet itself, too much restriction on food can lead to monotony. The trick is to have a right mix of everything. The right balance of fibre, protein and other nutrient is necessary for the healthy functioning of the body. Here is a list of things to remember while following a detoxification diet:
- The right amount of protein: Getting the right amount of protein is essential for the body to function properly. The body needs around 20-35 gms of protein in about every four-five hours. It boils down to 3 eggs, half a cup of chicken breast and half a cup of black beans as far as food consumption is concerned. It makes sense to stick to a light protein such as legumes, white portion of the egg, tofu, and poultry. An adult requires a minimum of 60-90 grams of protein on a daily basis. The right choice of protein in terms of taste and calorie will ensure that the detoxification diet can be stuck to.
- Include carbohydrate: Carbohydrate should get a place in the detoxification diet. The body requires a minimum of 120 grams carbohydrates on a daily basis. It can be easily achieved with a balanced diet. Certain food elements such as legume and whole grain provides enough carbohydrate for the body to function throughout the day. Some other good sources of carbohydrate include berries, quinoa, and millet.
- Keep a calorie count: In general, an adult woman needs around 1500 calories per day and a man requires around 1800 calories per day. An individual should aim for a calorie consumption of 350 during breakfast, 450 during lunch and 500 at dinner. Midday snacks should not comprise more than 150 calories on a daily basis. Fast foods containing processed fat and carbohydrate should be eliminated from the detoxification diet.
- Water: While a good detoxification can show fast results, keeping the body hydrated is necessary for the detoxification to work. Apart from hydration, water helps the body to eliminate the waste and ensure the smooth functioning of the kidney. For detoxification to work the kidney should be in great condition. Water also helps to wash away certain unwanted element from the body. A minimum of 3-4 litres of water should be consumed on a daily basis for detoxification to work.
- A healthy lifestyle: For detoxification diet to work, it is necessary to follow a healthy lifestyle. Smoking and drinking should be stopped. 8 hours of sleep and a daily exercise schedule will help an individual to stick to the detoxification diet and get achieve immediate results from it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.