Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hooghly and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Supriya Kumar DasYour feedback matters!
Irregular periods problems. And what are the precautions taken. And to maintain health and hygiene during periods time. Thank you.
I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 12th day of her menstruation cycle. I gave her ipill within 15 hours, will she get pregnant? Would having sex on 12th day means ipill will not work? She has a 30 day cycle though.
I am 22 years old I have most dark circle on my eyes and when I removed my nose whiteheads on that point my nose get black spot what I will do.
I have pomeranian dog. He is suffering from. Hairfall. He had a nice coat. But aftr observing him fr the few day's. Saw dat he is shedding his hairs in large amount. He had a fur like lion but now onwards. His fur remains very less. What to do please help him. Tell me any better injection. To save my lovely dog. Please please?
Hi I am 25 years old female, I am currently in 7th week of pregnancy, I am getting so worry about how it's going to happen I mean I am not being in happy mood it's my first pregnancy after 2 years of trying so I am very scared about all the things. I have no other problems except nausea and vomiting sometimes. How to deal with this tension and what should be my diet plan? In which form dry fruits would be better to take?
I have black spots and pimples or before my face forehead is clear but this time my forehead is converted into dark black patches. Pls suggest any medicine.
There's a pain in the joint of my toe. I have done an Xray and there's no bone issues. Could it be related to gout?
Sir Can I take" creatine supplement" for weight gain? Please suggest me best medicine, supplement or other some thing. I want to increase my weight. I will very grateful to you.
I am 21 year old female. I have dark skin so, please suggest me some face creams to lighten my skin tone.
I am suffering from the problem of nightfall from last 10 months and it happens after every 3 days Due to this I am having allot of problem of backbone pain and pain in knees please tell a solution.
Hi sir i'm 23 years old, I have a problem on my face when I drink tea then after 1 to 2 hours my face get some pemples or like bolds are formed and they are very painful. Why they are coming and how to control this type of problem please give me some suggestions and use of medicine.
I am 36 yrs old lady, last two weeks I had suffering itching on hand leaf & leg leaf. I had taken 10 tablets of ctz, but after completion of such tablets same has been occured.
I want my skin looking younger and glowing and fairer plg suggest some home base methods or any night cream for perfect me. My age is 31 years old and my face is oily.
It is a commonly known fact that regular exercise is a necessary part of staying healthy and keeping fit. Physical exercise isn't just about losing weight or increasing stamina. It also has countless health benefits, which promote holistic well-being of an individual.
One such benefit of exercise is improved skin health. Proper and regular exercise is known to keep the skin healthy and flawless through many different ways.
Following are the different ways in which exercising keeps the skin healthy and flawless:
1. Improved blood circulation - The cardiovascular benefits of exercising promote blood circulation in the body and skin. This allows oxygen and nutrient supply to the skin to get improved, especially in the outer layers, thereby promoting skin health.
2. Reduced stress and anxiety - Mental health issues such as stress and anxiety have a damaging effect on skin, making it appear dull and aged. Exercising treats these issues through the release of endorphins in the body, which reduces stress and anxiety. Thus, it effectively works in making skin look flawless and radiant.
3. Boosted immunity - Regularly exercising keeps the body's immune system boosted. This includes skin immunity, making the skin less susceptible to diseases and infections. Therefore, skin remains healthy and glowing.
4. Improved sleeping habits - Having an improper sleep cycle and not getting enough sleep can lead to the formation of dark circles and swollen bags under the eyes. Regular exercise can induce restful sleep and promote healthy sleeping habits, making skin appear rested and healthy.
5. Toned muscles - Exercise tones the muscles in the body, which makes the skin clean and tight and prevents the formation of cellulite. This keeps the skin from sagging and gives it an unblemished appearance.
6. Improved gland function - Functioning of the mucous glands and sweat glands in the skin is improved through exercising. This keeps the skin free from pimples and acne and makes it look spotless and resplendent.
Related Tip: 5 Reasons Exercise Makes You More Intelligent
I have sugar levels starting 340 in blood, at that time my heart beat levels high. Now sugar levels normal with medicines, so heart beat level normal, now i am suffering with chest pain, left hand and leg so much painfully. Chest pain starting front side then it goes to back side. I have bp with blood cholestrol. My age is 29 years old and weight 70kg, female.
Getting older. Back pain is more common the older you get. You may first have back pain when you are 30 to 40 years old.
Poor physical fitness. Back pain is more common in people who are not fit.
Being overweight. A diet high in calories and fat can make you gain weight. Too much weight can stress the back and cause pain.