Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hooghly. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Submit a review for Dr. Samit Kumar SarkarYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am suffering from with pressure of passing the urine. I already check the sugar test, it indicates normal, but I am suffering from this disease. Sugar test reports: Plasma glucose fasting: 79 mg/dl Plasma glucose post prandial: 103 mg/dl. Please suggest me the solution.
I am loosing hair quickly since last year (when I was 17 years old, I tried many shampoos/oils but didn't get good result. Can you help me?
My mother have pain in her legs and most of time their is no effect of moov or volini spray. What to do so that mah mother will rid of that pain.
I am a 77-year old male. Have been taking mag phos 200 x nat phos 200 x 4 pills of each twice a day with warm water for almost 2 months for regulating acidity and strengthening my nerves and muscles. Are there any adverse effects of these medicines in the long run? Please advise.
From the past one year I am suffering from piles. What are the safety measures and medicines to be cure?
Sir, My Testosterone level is 238.8 ng/dl. How to increase testosterone level from ayurvedic medicines?
I had thick and long hair. But now I am left with just few strands of hair and I am just 18years old. Please could you suggest me any hair oil or shampoo or any home remedy to get long and thick hair. Please help.
Mya name is ashish so my right hand is over pain is at night so give me a information to a relief a lain so.
My wife is a patient of asthmatic bronchitis. On 6th of may she suffered attack of dyspnea/hypoxia and was hospitalized. She was discharged recently and is on oxygen level 1-2. How to improve her lungs function to enable her to breathe naturally. On oxygen intake she shows 95 on oxymeter and without it she shows 85. Her pulse ranges from 95-110. Kindly advice.
I am 36 year old male. I'm feeling light ache below ribs left side of stomach since one day. I have not taken any medicine till now. I use to drink 4 glasses of water everyday. I'm diabetic patient since 4 years.
Hi Doctor I am facing problem of hair fall and dandruff from last couple of years. Can I be treated?
Garlic has long been known as the health booster extraordinaire. But why? The answer lies in the compounds it packs in. Garlic contains several vital nutrients including vitamins, amino acids, and enzymes. It gets its characteristic sulphur smell from the amino acid allicin, and this is responsible for most of its health benefits. Read on to learn more about the health benefits of garlic.
- An excellent anti-oxidant: Research shows conclusively that eating garlic boosts your natural supply of hydrogen sulfide. This gas acts as an antioxidant and helps relax blood vessels and increase blood flow through them, thus promoting cardiovascular health. Higher hydrogen sulphide levels also protect the heart, thereby preventing damage to heart muscle.
- Lowers cholesterol levels: Studies have proved that garlic reduces cholesterol levels, especially LDL and triglycerides by almost 9 to 12 percent.
- Rich in antibacterial and anti-fungal properties: Garlic is a natural antibiotic and can eliminate harmful bacteria while preserving good bacteria. Its allicin content is responsible for its anti-fungal properties.
- Blood thinner: Garlic thins the blood and is an excellent bulwark against heart disease, blood clots, heart attacks and stroke.
- Immune booster: Garlic has strong antiviral properties too. It’s very effective against colds. You can reduce the length and frequency of colds by consuming garlic.
- Lowers atherosclerosis risk: As garlic acts as a blood thinner, it prevents blood clots and destroys plaque, which contribute to the development of atherosclerosis.
- Lowers blood pressure: Garlic is used as a remedy for hypertension all over the world, especially in China and Japan.
- Lowers risk of cancer: Certain cancers can be prevented by eating raw garlic. These include cancers of the stomach, colon, oesophagus, pancreas, and breasts.
Now let’s look at the downsides of garlic consumption.
- A few people may be allergic to garlic. They should never eat garlic raw. And, if they get a skin outbreak, high temperature or headache, they should stop consuming garlic. Eating up to 10 cloves a day is ok, but more than this can have unsavory results like indigestion and garlic-breath.
- Indians are great garlic users, but we make a mistake while cooking with garlic. We cook garlic immediately after crushing or chopping it. But, to maximize the health benefits, you should crush the garlic and use it to cook your curries only after letting it to sit for about 15 minutes. This triggers an enzyme reaction in the crushed garlic cloves that boosts healthy compounds in it.
- Also consume raw garlic first thing in the morning without chewing to reap its awesome health benefits.
- If you are scared of garlic breath, you can consume garlic pills, but the resultant data on these supplements has been mixed. There is no clear indication that the active ingredients in garlic responsible for giving it its health punch, remain active in a pill form too.