Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hooghly and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kalyani Maji
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Kalyani MajiYour feedback matters!
Hi my name is vinay I want to ask a question. My mother is suffered from back pain so what can I do in this situation.
Dear sir or mam, My friend is 24 years old and she is single too bt. She has large breasts and that hang too , she feel shy and embarrassing in public so she want to solve this problem as fast as possible bt without surgery pls help I want my old friend back again.
Hi, I have some aching in my left leg side. I have use many cream and tablets but no result. please tell me something.
My Back is paining due to heavy workouts, please tell me medicine to prevent this paining. please tell me fast.
I have pain in my hand for last 10 days and I have not fall and neither anything struck in my hands how it can be cured.
Hii this z adnan khan and I am suffering from knee pain since 1 month so I am requesting you to please give me any suggestion so that I can get recover soon.
My mother is having a issue of pain in her left heel. If she takes rest of a while and after that when she walks she cannot walk properly for a while and after sometimes the pain stops and she gets normal. She is also suffering from hairfall problem. Please gave me solution for both the problem.
Spinal cord is a very important part of your body as it renders support to your body. It also gives your body a good posture and thus maintaining a healthy spine is very essential. An unfit spinal cord can lead to various complicated problems.
The following are 5 must do exercises in order to maintain a healthy spine:
- Exercising your core muscles can help you to maintain a fit spine. Your core muscles refer to the muscles of your lower back and your abdominal muscles. These muscles give support to your spine. So exercising them can give you a healthy spine.
- Walking regularly can also give you a healthy spine. It is suitable for people of all age groups. Daily walking can help you to recover from various spinal illnesses as well such as spinal stenosis.
- Swimming is also a good exercise for maintaing a fit spinal cord. Swimming helps to exercise all back muscles and thus, gives you a healthy spinal cord.
- Lying down straight with your face down on an even and firm surface for about twenty minutes can help you to get a healthy spine and also a good body posture.
- Cycling can also help you achieve a healthy spine. While cycling, all your back muscles and the muscles of the lower part of your body are engaged in physical activity. If the muscles of your lower back are strong, then it can help you to keep your spine fit.
Other than these exercises, stretching your limbs and other stretching exercises are also beneficial for a healthy spine. But it is highly recommended for you to consult a doctor before doing any exercise in order to be guided in the proper manner and avoid further complications.