Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hooghly and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Hari Kishor NiralaYour feedback matters!
I was very slim I am an non-vegetarian I don't like vegetables not at all is there any way to become fat in one month. Suggest some healthy non-veg food.
I am diabetic person at tje age of31, with ahectic schedule, consuming glimepiride & Metformin 2+500 mg, twice daily, but in last 15 daus sugar level has reached 350 at PP. Please help.
I have piles problem since last 3 months, please suggest me to which treatment should I take or medicine for that ?
I have pimples & dark sports on my face My skin in very oily Please suggest me. As soon as possible.
Sir mera ek taraf ka scrotum bada ho gaya hai. Isse pehle v ek baar hua tha chot lagne ki wajah se ye dusri baar plese help main masturbation v roj karta hoon.
My question that I have pimples on my face and how to remove that or which things are causing all these.
I missed my period this month and I was feeling vomit sensation everyday I think iam pregnant is this symptoms fr pregnancy? Please help me.
I am suffering from teeth problem. I have no cavity till but sometime feel cavity like pain below some teeth. I regularly brush my teeth from my childhood once a day. But 7-8 years ago I have cleaned my teeth by a dentist friend and after then I am suffering from cold feel in my teeth even when I inhale a long breath from mouth it feels very cold so that I even can't think of eating ice cream. I often drunk very hot coffee and tea but now a days it also unbearable for my teeth to take very hot things and even chewing hard things also making feeling like sour type pain in jaw's teeth since last month. What should I do?
I have gallstone of size 11mm. What is medical treatment for this? Is Any medicine available for this?
I am male 76 years old. In 1983 Allopathic doctors told me that I am hypertensive and I must be on medicines. Whereas I had no problem. I told them since I do mental work may be this is normal to my body. But they were going by the book. Since then they put me on medicines, not giving much relief but giving me side effects of medicines. On my own I tried to keep myself fit by natural way. Now I want to get rid of Allopathic medicines. Presently my Bp when I get up in the morning remains in the morning remains around 180/ 10. After get ready by 5.30 am it comes down to around 166/ 96. And after approx 30 mts walk and 15 mts light yog and pranayam, it further comes down to around 130/ 76. I take rest during day for sometime. By evening it is again 175/ 96. I take their medicine at around 10 am. Please get me a remedy where I can completely get rid of those harmful medicines.
My test report of dated: 28/04/2016 show that I have sugar problem. What should I do? Uric Acid: 5.7 mg/dl Plasma Glucose PP: 192.0 * mg/dl Blood Sugar Fasting: 138.0 * mg/dl
I am suffering from severe cough and cold. And the food I am eating is not been digested properly. Give me some prescription.
Pregnancy is an ideal time to start taking really good care of yourself, both physically and emotionally. If you follow the few simple guidelines below, you should give yourself the best chance of having a problem free pregnancy and a healthy baby.Healthy and fit baby is all what mother demands so here are the tips for a healthy pregnancy.
- See your doctor or midwife as soon as possible: As soon as you find out you're pregnant, get in touch with your GP or a midwife to organise your antenatal care.
- Eat well: Aim to eat a healthy, balanced diet whenever you can. Try to have, at least five portions of fruit and vegetables daily. Plenty of carbohydrates, such as roti and rice, as the basis of your meals. Choose wholegrain carbohydrates rather than white, so you get plenty of fibre. Daily servings of protein, such as fish, lean meat, eggs, nuts or pulses, and some milk and dairy foods. Two portions of fish a week, at least one of which should be oily.
- Take a supplement: Pregnancy vitamin supplements aren't a substitute for a balanced diet. But they can help if you're worried you're not eating well, or you're too sick to eat much.
- Be careful about food hygiene: There are some foods that are not safe to eat in pregnancy. This is because they can carry a health risk for your baby. It is always recommended to avoid foods such as raw papaya and raw pineapple during pregnancy as cause pregnancy or birth complications. It can even lead to miscarriage. Avoid eating outside food.
- Exercise regularly: Good exercise choices for pregnancy include, brisk walking, swimming, antenatal classes, yoga, pilates, etc. One should do exercise which she is used to doing regularly when not pregnant and should avoid starting any new exercise during pregnancy without supervision.
- Begin doing pelvic floor exercises: Your pelvic floor comprises a hammock of muscles at the base of your pelvis. These muscles support your bladder, vagina and back passage. They can feel weaker than usual in pregnancy because of the extra pressure upon them. Pregnancy hormones can also cause your pelvic floor to slacken slightly.
- Cut out alcohol: Any alcohol you drink rapidly reaches your baby via your bloodstream and placenta. There is no way to know for sure how much alcohol is safe during pregnancy. That's why many experts advise you to cut out alcohol completely while you're expecting.
- Cut back on caffeine: Coffee, tea, cola and energy drinks are mild stimulants. There are concerns that too much caffeine may increase your risk of miscarriage. It's also thought possible that too much caffeine may contribute to your risk of having a low birth weight baby.
- Stop smoking: Smoking during pregnancy can cause serious health problems, for you and your baby. These risks include an increased risk of, miscarriage, premature birth, low birth weight.
- Get some rest: The fatigue you feel in the first few months is due to high levels of pregnancy hormones circulating in your body. Later on, it's your body's way of telling you to slow down.To wind down ready for bed, try relaxation techniques, which are safe in pregnancy, such as yoga, stretching, deep breathing, visualisation, massage.
What will happen if you don't follow these tips?
- Insufficient Growth
- Neurological Disorders
- Low Birth Weight
- Body Weakness
- Fetus and Infant Death