Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hooghly and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Dibyendu GhosalYour feedback matters!
Whenever I sleep then when I wake up in the morning then I feel back bain sometimes whole back and many times down below. I had pain killer it helped me for few days but again problem started.
I am having pain in my right hand elbow joint since last one month. Ortho says it is called tennis elbow with minor increase in uric acid. Even after taking medicines for tem days no improvement. But I observed that after doing walk & light exercise with hand/shoulder movement the pain has receeded. Should I continue doing exercise or should go for medication. Kindly adivse.
Am having regular body pains and joints pain problem I am unable to sit for potty also and some time I am using or taking support to sit for potty and regular body pains and burning sense in potty and on my chest also.
My right hand got swollen and is painful when I carry heavy things or I write anything. Passed 8 days is very painful at night yesterday I had gone to physiotherapists but did not gave exact answer for it. Today I had gone my family physician he told it's a golfers elbow and suggested me injections for it. Can you explain what it is and exact treatment for it. Normally exercise I do. But it pain at night. Even same is happening with my left hand also. Suggest me treatment.
I am 40 yr old. I have severe backache for the last 2 months. In my mri report I have a diffuse disc bulge at l5-s1. Could I go for operation or it can be cured by taking medicines only.
Have pain in my knee few months ago I was fallen from stairs and that time my knee was injured. Please help me.
Am sufferings from diabetes from last three year, that way joint pain produced in my knees, regularly pain in back and neck also,
How to recover back pain after delivery 2yrd old? Why pain start after 2yrs? Its delivery issue or else?
I am 28 years old for last few months I am having heavy back pain. I need what method to cure this back pain.
Cosmetic surgery is not restricted to the top half of your body. Today along with facelifts and breast implants, butt implants are also gaining popularity. This procedure is also known as gluteal augmentation. Butt implants are usually made of silicone. These soft, solid structures are implants under the gluteus maximus muscles and above the pelvic bone through an incision. The incision is typically made in the butt crease so that it is less noticeable. Here are a few others things you should know about butt implants:
- It is performed under anaesthesia: Butt implant surgery may be performed under local or general anaesthesia and usually takes anywhere between 2 to 7 hours. However, this procedure is usually an outpatient procedure and no hospitalisation is required.
- It takes time to recover: After the procedure, you will probably notice swelling and tenderness in the area. In most cases, the patient is advised to wear a compression garment for a few days after the surgery. This should resolve itself in about 4-6 weeks but complete recovery can take up to 8 months. This is because the tailbone muscles are cut during the procedure.
- The effects are permanent: Silicone implants can last a lifetime and hence the results of this surgery are permanent. With time the body’s natural tissues merge with the implant. However, in some cases, the implant may slip with time causing an asymmetrical appearance. This can be corrected through a follow-up surgery.
- Anyone can get a butt implant: Butt implants are typically used for people with a flat posterior, but you don’t necessarily need to have a skinny frame to undergo this procedure. Also, there are no size or weight limitations to getting the procedure.
- It is customisable: Butt implants can be customised to suit the person’s size and frame. A surgeon will typically take into account the shape of the patient’s pelvic bone and natural butt contours to create a butt implant that enhances the patient’s frame and does not look unnatural.
- There are risks: Complications are rare but possible with this surgery. Making an incision under the butt crease reduces its visibility but increases the risk of infections. There is also a risk of allergic reactions to anaesthesia. Other possible side effects include pain, discomfort, nerve damage and reduced sensitivity.
- They do not feel completely natural: Silicone butt implants may feel harder than normal tissue and at some angles may not look very natural remove these and post more of positive aspects. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.