Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hooghly and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chandra NathYour feedback matters!
I am 44 year old women and had my hestectomy done abt five weeks before now I am having mild fever since last eight day's and there are wbc in my urine test what should I do?
Dear Sir I am face problem of premature ejaculation. My time period is very low. I am consulting Dr. In this app he is suggest dapoxetine 30 mg tab in one month. I have take this tab. But not increase my time period but my one problem is solved this medicine. I am face problem of liquid is come continue. So this tab take so solve this problem. So suggest what I am doing. I am unmarried.
Sir I am 30 year old women, sir last two days I have been seeing after intercourse some red blood flow from vagina. Please advise.
The body needs a balanced diet for its various functions. The proteins are the major building blocks and are required for optimal health of the muscles, hair, and skin. The following are some protein-rich foods that you could choose, depending on your dietary preferences. The amount of protein required also varies depending on the age, sex, and level of activity. An average male should consume about 60 to 80 g of dietary protein daily.
Mentioned below is a list of protein rich foods that can be included in your diet:
- Fish: Be it tuna, perch, salmon, snapper, or cods, they are one of the richest sources of protein. Every 100 g of any of these fishes provides around 17 to 25 g of protein which is an extremely good quotient.
- Meat: Be it chicken breast or turkey, meat is one of the best sources of protein. In fact, many people who want to build muscles go on to include meat in almost all meals.
- Poultry: This again packs about 30 g of protein per 100 g serving, which again is one of the most sought-after protein rich foods.
- Eggs: Another protein-rich substance, an egg yields about 13 g of protein.
- Dairy products: Low fat or skim milk, yogurt, butter are amazing sources of proteins, especially for vegetarians. Include milk into your smoothies, milkshakes, and various other beverages. A glass of milk yields about 6 g of protein.
- Legumes: For the vegetarians, these are the best substitutes for meat/fish/chicken/pork/beef. The kidney beans, the red beans, the French beans all make excellent sources of protein and will find their way in most dishes for vegetarians.
- Legumes and dals: Most of the colorful dals also come packed with a good amount of protein and should be included in daily diet. Legumes are few of the most important sources of protein, especially for vegetarians.
- Nuts and seeds: Walnuts, cashew nuts, peanuts, flax seeds, pecans, and other nuts and seeds are also a great source of protein. They provide anywhere from 20 g to 35 g of protein per 100 g of serving. So, this is one thing which will get into the diet chart of anybody wanting to build body.
- Soy: Whether in the beans form or the soya chunks, these are again small packets of protein packed into them. A good 17 to 20 g of protein is packed in 100 g of soy, which makes it a very good source.
- Cheese: Cottage cheese and low-fat mozzarella cheese provide the most amounts of protein, ranging from 10 to 30 g. Fat-laden cheeses contain fewer amounts of protein and are fattening, avoid them is a safe bet.
Make sure your diet has a mix of these based on your dietary choices so your body gets the essential amounts of protein. Since, proteins function as the building blocks for bones, muscles and blood; it is a wise choice to incorporate a modest amount of protein in your diet for the body to function well.
I have skin allergy from last six months. And I eat UZIN medicine prescribed by tha doctor but this medicine is not giving permanent relief to me.
I am suffering from stomach ache for last two days. I fear that it would be dysentery so please suggest some ways to stop it.
I'm having sexual disorder. Whenever I am too much imagine sexually, automatically my sperms get leaked. Some time it get leaked in urine whenever I'm in toilet. Please help me to solve this issue.
Applying lemon on scalp can be harmful? Is there any home remedy for dandruff? Should I try aelovera and lemon for hair fall and dandruff?
My name is pankaj I have constipation problem I tried some medicine please suggest me some effective medicines.
We live in a world where technology rules our day-to-day lives and anything that may require manual labour is left to someone else. We usually have help around our homes and offices and hardly have to lift a finger or even our heads, when we are in front of our screens. While the trend of being technologically equipped may be the way forward in today’s world, it also has definitive down-side, it affects our health in many ways.
Those whose jobs require them to be constantly on their seats and who may have to work seated in a single spot for the major part of the day may experience some amount of stomach and digestion issues, which leads to the development of constipation. Constipation is a problem in which people may find it difficult to pass regular stools and may face discomfort in the stomach all through the day. In cases where the problem goes unchecked, it may also lead to greater issues such as piles and fissures, which is why it is important to have the problem treated without delay.
The safest way to bid goodbye to constipation
Many who are under allopathic medication tend to believe that by taking syrups and tablets their health issues will be solved. However, in case of constipation, it is important to understand that conventional medication may be able to provide only temporary relief and the problem may reappear after stopping the medical treatment. In order to be able to get long-term results, it is important to target the root cause of the problem and make sure that the entire digestive system is treated instead of just treating constipation.
One of the safest and most effective types of medication to treat the digestive system and the problem of constipation is to opt for homeopathic medicines that help in addressing the root cause of the issue, without causing any harm to the organs of the body, as is done by regular allopathic medicines. Homeopathic medicines also make sure that the patient does not feel drained or drowsy and ensures that no side effects are caused.This means that an active body may be able to respond to the medicines in a more effective manner.
Choosing the right practitioner
The growing popularity of homeopathy as a stream of medicine and treatment has made it possible for patients to have more access to it. However, it is also seen that a huge number of non-reliable practitioners also practice this system of medicine. You must ensure that you go to a qualified homeopathy doctor to get the correct dose and course of treatment.
I am sooo weak and feel lazy. I not gain the weight, I am not feeling hunger, please tell me some medicine which help me gaining the weight.
I am losing hairs quickly and tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do can you please help me with this.
As we know summer is going to start means it is end of winter. It generally starts from March till June. This is hottest season.
Our god has beautiful creation that food given to us according to season. Here I want to discuss about fruit which we should must consume during summer season. They protect from dehydration and keep nourished more than ever:-
1: Mango: This is the kung of all fruits. Specially it is summer fruit. IT contains 81 gm of water,0.6 gm of protein,0.4 gm of protein,17 gm of carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and some antioxidants.It prevent constipation, manage heart problem, Treat anaemia, contribute in hair growth.
2: Watermelons: Containing 95.8 gm of water and very little carbohydrate, protein, fat, vitamins. This is rich source of iron about 8 gm .It contains lycopene which makes our skin young and prevent cancer.
3: Muskmelon: Musk melons are a powerhouse of health. It containing so many nutrients like Carbohydrate, Protein, Dietary Fibre, Sodium, Vitamin, Folic Acid, Niacin, calcium, magnesium, potassium, Carotenoids. It has a super high percentage of water, available in summer give cooling and hydrating effect. Their seeds contain many health benefits as well.
4: Grapes: One of the best fruit for summer containing 79 % water, vitamins, minerals. A poly-phenolic phytochemical compound (a antioxidants) found which protect from heart disease, nerve disease, Alzheimer, Anaemia, viral and fungal disease. It contains those nutrients which are equivalent to mother milk.
5: Lychee: A juicy fruit lychee have been said treasure of nutrients like carbohydrate, vit-c, vit-A, vit—B complex, potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, etc. These are best for skin health i.e pimples and wrinkles. They also contain betacarotein, oligonol which keep our heart healthy. They are best remedy for cancers, cough, cold, sore-throat and also helpful in weight reduction.
What are the cause, symptoms, and precautions for the disease malaria and please elaborate what happened to an affected person?
I am female 29 years m feeling very depressed. I try to divert myself but many times end up feeling depressed. Whenever I saw anything wrong with anyone I feel very bad and not a worthy place for living I am not able to trust anyone I feel very small and depressed. And helpless please tell how to cope up with my depression.
I am suffering with headache from last 4 days .its very uncmfrtble for me. I feel very very unconscious during this tym.
I am 22 years old and my penis seal is not broken and few days before I masturbate and it will lead that it take it back more and I do not no when it is happened. In my penis top part where foreskin is joined with penis. At that place there like a ichness ao I have to touch it again and again so I have to do masturbate many time a day to get relief from it. Please tell me solution. And also a way to get my penis seal broken.
Sir I have dark spots on my face from 3years which is causes from punching pimple Tell me the solution how can I rigid from them.
Diabetes is often referred to as diabetes mellitus by physicians, which is used for describing a group of metabolic-related diseases. Diabetic patients have high blood sugar (blood glucose) in the blood, the cause of which might be either the inadequate production of insulin or because the body is unable to use the insulin properly. Diabetes might also be a result of the combination of both.
Types of Diabetes-
There are three types of diabetes.
- Type 1 diabetes which was formerly known as insulin-dependent diabetes or juvenile onset diabetes due to the fact that the symptoms are typically diagnosed in young children and children in their teens. Approximately 10%diabetic patients are Type 1 diabetic where the body is unable to produce insulin.
- Type 2 diabetes was also known as non-insulin-dependent diabetes or adult onset diabetes, as it occurs mostly in adults. Approximately 90%diabetic patients worldwide are Type 2 diabetic which occurs because the body is unable to produce the required amount of insulin for proper functioning. Overweight and obese people suffering from central obesity or abdominal obesity are more at risk of developing Type 2 diabetes than people who have a healthy body weight, as obesity forces the release of chemicals which may destabilize the cardiovascular and metabolic systems of the body. The risks of developing Type 2 diabetes also increases as one grows older.
- Another type of diabetes is gestational diabetes which mainly affects pregnant women who have high glucose levels in their blood. The bodies of these women are unable to produce the required amount of insulin to transport all the glucose to their cells leading to the progressive increase of glucose. Studies have revealed that women who have animal fat and cholesterol-rich diet before pregnancy are at more risk of developing this type of diabetes.
Symptoms of diabetes include excessive thirst, dehydration, increased urination and hunger. Symptoms may also include fatigue, skin problems, slow healing wounds, blurred vision and tingling in the feet.
- Patients who are afflicted with Type 1 diabetes will have to take insulin injections for life. Proper blood glucose levels have to be maintained throughout by following a strict diet and regular blood tests need to be carried out.
- Patients with Type 2 diabetes need to keep their weight in check. They are generally treated with tablets but sometimes insulin injections are recommended. These diabetic patients need to follow a healthy diet strictly, exercise regularly and keep monitoring their blood glucose levels. Another option for obese people to reduce symptoms is Bariatric surgery.
- While gestational diabetes can be controlled with proper diet and regular exercise, there are 10 - 20%of diabetics who will need medications to control blood-glucose. Undiagnosed and untreated gestational diabetes raises the risks of complications during childbirth and may result in a baby who is bigger than he / she should be.
Acute complications of diabetes may include hyperglycemia or hypoglycemia while chronic complications may include diseases of the blood vessels which could damage the eyes, nerves, kidneys and the heart.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!