Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hooghly and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chandra Nath
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chandra NathYour feedback matters!
Hi. From 3-4 days I am getting pain in my ankle. While I play any game it get unbearable pain in my leg. Please give your suggestion.
I sirish chandu really suffering from diabetics. Some times I even get headaches, and I can't able to walkway with my own legs. So please suggest me some healthy tips for this diabetics.
For last one and a half year i have an allergy on both of my foot that is on top side which was always in contact with my sandals. Doctors said it was shoe dermatitis then eczema. I have applied all kind of ointments which affected most was TENOVATE . The allergy has subsided as i am wearing only open shoes. But the skin is completely darkened as if burnt. Now also if i wear other shoes itching comes back. Can this spread to rest of the body also.I have very sensitive skin please advise how to get back the normal skin tone and stop this allergy.
I am feeling dizzy most of the times. Could not get sleep properly and mild pain in abdominal region.
My Menstrual cycle is 40,41.days if m taking fertility drugs my egg will release on 14,15 day or it depends on menstrual cycle den what is the use of fertility drugs.
I am 19 years old and my height is 5'3" and my hight is not increasing from past 4 years what should I do?
How to increase the stamina of our body feel weak and very exhausted and any work done in a hurry breathing gets very heavy.
Hepatitis B and C are both viral infections of the liver caused by Hepatitis B (HBV) and Hepatitis C (HCV) virus respectively. Though the viral infections mostly affect children, adults are equally susceptible, if not more. The condition, if left untreated can have serious consequences on the liver (liver damage, scarring, liver cirrhosis and even cancer).
The symptoms for hepatitis B and C are almost similar and include:
- Abdominal or belly pain.
- Jaundice is one of the common and most important symptoms or medical condition associated with hepatitis B and C. The infection often interferes with the ability of the liver to filter out the bile pigment, bilirubin (the breakdown product of hemoglobin).
- Extreme tiredness and exhaustion.
- Nausea, loss of appetite.
- There may be a fever and vomiting in case of hepatitis B.
In both hepatitis B and C, the infection causing virus can spread through
- Unprotected sex.
- From the affected person (through their blood, body fluids or open sores).
- Use of infected needles and syringes.
- In the case of hepatitis C, the virus can also spread from the pregnant women to her child.
Though conventional medications and treatments are available, many people go for the Ayurvedic treatments instead. Ayurveda adopts a holistic approach in treating the ailment or disease. The treatment is 100% natural and thus, have negligible or no side effects at all. The Ayurvedic treatment may be time-consuming, but it treats the condition from the base (it works towards identifying and eliminating the very underlying factor responsible for the ailment). The approach is similar in the case of hepatitis B and C. In addition to treating hepatitis, the medications also bring about a remarkable improvement in the associated symptoms (like jaundice, fatigue and nausea).
Some of the Ayurvedic medicines used to treat hepatitis B include
- Bhumi Amla (Phyllanthus Niruri): Bhumi Amla can be used to treat Hepatitis B and the associated symptoms successfully. The medicine lowers the bilirubin level in the blood, thus providing relief from jaundice (one of the characteristic symptoms of Hepatitis B and C). It is also an effective medicine to deal with liver failure or liver problems.
- Echinacea (Andrographis): The medicine has anti microbial properties and, thus, checks and prevents the growth of the HBV (Hepatitis B Virus). It also enhances the overall functioning of a person's immune system (immune booster).
- Arjuna (Terminalia Arjuna): People with Hepatitis B can benefit immensely from this medicine. Like Echinacea, Arjuna is also known to be an immune booster.
- Kaasni: The medicine is used to treat hepatitis B and liver problems. Kaasni is also an excellent blood purifier.
The ayurvedic medicine for Hepatitis C include
- Kalmegh (Andrographis Paniculata): The medicine comes as a relief for people with hepatitis C and liver problems. The anti-inflammatory and antipyretic properties of Kalmegh further enhances its effectiveness.
- Guduchi (AMBROSIA), Haritaki (TERMINALIA CHELUBA), CURCUMA LONGA are few other Ayurvedic medicines that are equally effective in treating Hepatitis C.
There are wonderful medicines in Ayurveda for improving immunity and liver function. All the Dipana pachana drugs stimulate liver. Medicines like Arogya vardhini and Puta pakwa vishama jwaranthak loha tabs significantly improve liver function. Single drugs like bhringaraj katuki punarnava are also beneficial.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!