Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hooghly and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Barnali MukherjeeYour feedback matters!
Hi I am sravan having right knee pain since 1 month doctor suggested that having cartilage problem getting pain daily can you suggest me to get relief.
Dr. please recommend me some amazing ayurvedic soap that makes my skin fair and glowing in 1 month it should be available on online shopping cart at low cost.
My Father has encountered an intense pain in his back while he was doing some work in a bent down position. What could be the remedy?
Sir I am during sex with my wife. So starting within 5 mints sperm comes outside .So p l s tell precaution.
My daughter is having light white spot on her face near eyes since last one year. she is ten years old.
Hello doctor I am babu I am 40 yrs old man I have suffering from diabetes problem so what should I do.
I'm so thin. I'm wanna to gain some weight. Suggest me some tips for that. Or I can get weight gainer powder? Like endura mass.
Hello sir, I'm a 30 year old guy with with the problem of remembering names and situations. Kindly help to solve this issue.
What should I do to increase fat on me and I have a internal problem my legs gives me pain all the time and my stomach is also so what can I do to get relief.
Dear doc, Of late I've got throat infection and days passing by it subsided but followed up with ulcers over and beneath the tongue till throat. Feeling pain under left jaw and tonsil swelling. I used mouth ulcer gel and did salt water gargle but of no use. Cud you pls sugest med or remedy for the same? Thank you.
My age is 18. I have seen a frontal bossing in eyebrow region my only question is that surgery is important for frontal bossing but my looks is normal and not a odd thing in my face. Surgery is important or not even after my age grows frontal bossing affect my life or not or it is a disease or a normal thing?
There is a widespread debate about the healthiness and nutritional value of non-vegetarian food. While the advocates of both the segments cheer their own cuisines, science has a completely different standpoint. Some of the common apprehensions of consuming non-vegetarian dishes include the occurrence of deadly diseases such as diabetes, cancer, obesity,, high blood pressure, renal diseases to name a few. This being said, there is no concrete evidence of any co-relation between non-vegetarian food and complicated diseases. As a matter of fact, non-vegetarian diet has numerous nutritional benefits.
- High source of nutrition: Non-vegetarian dishes, such as meat has high protein content and is enriched with vital amino acids. While protein is the building block of the body, amino acids ensure that the body is safeguarded from common ailments and strengthen the immune system.
- Rich iron content: Iron is a key component of the hemoglobin and the human body requires it in adequate quantities for normal functioning of the system. Red meat, soup and bone marrow, for instance, is a rich source of iron. It helps the body to safeguard itself against critical diseases such as anemia.
- The vital creatinine: Meat contains a vital component called creatinine that helps the body to build muscle. A study (Brown, 2008) revealed that most vegetarian infants portray stalled growth due to creatinine deficiency.
- Good source of B12: Vitamin B12 is an important constituent that the body requires for normal functioning. Lack of this vitamin causes Macrocytic Anemia. Infant of a vegetarian mother is often witnessed to be suffering from Anemia due to lack of B12.
- Easy phosphorus availability: Vegetarian dishes contain phytic acid which needs to be converted to phosphorus by complex chemical reactions. In sharp contrast, non-vegetarian meals have ready to absorb phosphorous content.
- Vitamin A and calcium availability: Fish has vitamin A that accounts for human intelligence and formation of memory. It also helps the body with calcium content for stronger teeth and bone formation. While calcium is available in vegetarian diets, the concentration of calcium is way more in fish and other non-vegetarian sources.
- Other mineral constituents: Non vegetarian diet contains some key minerals such as zinc, riboflavin, amino acid, lysine etc. These minerals are required by the body in adequate portions in order to avoid energy deficiencies. Some fishes contain a critical component called omega 3 acids which is required by the body for sound mental and physical health.
Non-vegetarian dishes, therefore, are definitely healthy and are consumed by millions of people across the world. While there are many advantages of non-veg food, too much consumption of red meat might lead to complicated diseases. It is, therefore, essential to maintain a balanced diet for the body to function well.
Sir/Maam what might be the reason for blood in stool. The stool colour is maroon. I have got piles too. Few days back I had a burn accident and survived the doctors gave medicines and initially after the burn I almost took nothing and lateran high medicine dosage and little food sir/maam is there any problem inside my stomach which leads to blood mixed with stool.
I am masturbating for more than 7 years. But foreskin of my penis didn't went back. Last yeAR only I tried to back my fore skin and it also went back .But it has excessive skin than my penis it truck the flaccid and sperms didn't come when my fore skin back. So will this be a problem while intercourse? And also I want to know while erecting my penis what will happen and my fore skin will go back and also is this problem for getting baby.
I have recently started 2 wake up @around 3am feeling slightly anxious and breathing fast. I walk in around the house drink water and go to sleep after 5-7 minutes. Should I be worried.
I lost some body close last year since the feel very depressed and prepare keeping to my self all the time. please help me.
1) Eat foods rich in protein like milk and milk product, eggs, chicken, meat.
2) Eat energy dense foods like nuts, dates, potato, halwa, kheer etc.
3) Eat fruits high in energy like banana, chickoo, sitaphal, mango, grapes.
4) Eat two servings of pulses in a day esp. Soybean and urad dal.
5) Have proper rest.
If you are looking out for proper meal plan and guaranteed weight gain results, click on consult privately.