Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Hisar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vikas SandujaYour feedback matters!
I am 32 years old married female. I am suffering from severe hair fall from last 1 yrs. Nd I am loosing my hairs from front and side areas. I am patient of hypothyroid. But this is control by taking regular medicine. Dr. Batra treatment is very costly for me. Wanted to stop my hair fall immediately. I am in depression due to this problem. What should I do for this. Plss suggest me good homeopathic Dr. For this problem. Plss reply with positive solution. I am living in surat.
I have fungal infection near private parts and there is lot of itching. Itching is spreading the infection. I used anti fungal cream but no use. Please help.
I am 35 years old. 2 years back a small size fat spot developed on above cheek. Till now it will not reduced. It growing. I apply many but no result. It is painless. It is fixed on my cheek from 2 years and looks ugly. I do not know whether it is acne/wart/fat tumor/pimple. What is the solution? I remember its starts from acne.
I have a problem of severe hair loss l have tried many shampoos but no result occur I am very worried about it what should I do?
Hello, After delivery of baby boy too much black spotted and face skin is blackish day by day please suggest me some treatment.
I am loosing my skin. My hand and leg skins are loosing very much. I use so many creams but no result. So ple help me.
Sir me face bahot dull rehta hai all time oily skin h and weakness v bhi bahut hai please suggest me.
Yes. Beer! the two main ingredients in beer hops and malt are proteins that can help reinforce hair and the sugar in the beer help close your hair's cuticle. When the cuticles are closed a smoother hair shaft is produced, which lets light travel along each strand, thereby creating that shiny sought after the appearance. Make sure that your beer has gone flat, for this leave 400ml of beer in a bowl and use it during your shower.
Sir koi permanet hair removal ka sol. Btaye. Pls ya phir koi machine ati ho. Jisse hamesha k liye remove ho jae. Ya phr koi aur upae.
Is inadequate diet a reason for my hairfall? I am 18 and I am suffering from lot of hairfall. 5 years back I used to have thick hair but now my scalp can be seen bcz of hairfall I eat fish meat rice veggies. My weight is 39kgs I change my shampoo frequently I use coconut oil for my hair What can I do to get my thick hair back?
I am 19 years old boy. I have face problems. Some dark dots in my face. Suggest me a fairness cream to increase my fairness and remove my dark dots.
I am 64 years old and suffering from Lichen plans for the last 34 years. I have tried Homeopathy, Allopathy as also Ayurveda but in vain. It is growing in the right lower part of my leg. Can you pl help me in any way to get rid of this?
Healthy, luscious hair is what everyone wants. But for maintaining healthy hair, a good brand of shampoo is not enough on its own. One needs to inculcate certain habits and avoid other ones in order to keep their hair healthy.
Here are 7 tips to how you can keep your hair healthy. Read on more to find out all about it.
- Regular Haircuts: Avoiding regular haircuts is actually detrimental for healthy hair. In order to grow long hair regular haircuts are much needed as otherwise the ends would split and dry. Regular trimming reduces the chance of breakage and split ends and you should go for a trim once every 6 to 8 weeks.
- Keep it natural: Keeping your hair in its natural way is the best way to keep it healthy. Although doing that during the week could be a problem if you have long hair, specialists recommend that you keep your hair 'on rest' during the weekend. This includes letting it dry naturally, not using styling products and avoiding using headbands or tying up your hair in ponytails.
- Scalp care: If regular shampoo use is not stopping you from scratching your head, consult a doctor. Itches tend to traumatize the scalp, which weakens the roots of the hair follicles.
- Eat healthy and take in a lot of protein: Eating healthily and making sure that a healthy amount of protein finds its way in your diet is another sure shot way of maintaining healthy hair. Iron is another mineral required, which helps you to maintain those luscious locks.
- Try avoid hot tools: Blowing your hair dry sure makes it dry faster, but it also takes away the natural moisture making it dry. If you have to use blow dryers, use them at a cooler setting and turn them at a lower velocity. This might take more of your time but it keeps your hair healthy as well.
- Deep condition: Go for a deep conditioner once every week as this keeps your hair both hydrated and healthy.
- Wear hats: If you are going out in the sun a lot, wear hats as they prevent the scorching heat of the sun from sapping all the moisture from your hair.
Related Tip: "How to Maintain Good Hair Health"