Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Hazaribagh and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Iqbal Ahmad Farooqui
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Iqbal Ahmad FarooquiYour feedback matters!
Hi I have used lots of home remedies and lip balms for getting rid of dry and black lips. But unfortunately got no result. Is there any solution for dry and dark lips.
My face is getting dried even if I apply moisturizer cream. How to get rid of it? Currently I am applying Nivea Soft.
I am 46 year old female housewife. I have very sensitive skin and there are lots of black scars on my face. I have used many creams and gels which have not cured instead removes the skin layer because of which the scar becomes more dark. Please suggest me something.
I have dark spots and scars on my face due to lot of acne that I had in past please suggest me some medicines and cream that give result fast and effective.
I am suffering from anal STRICTURE after stapler hemorrhoidectomy since 15 month. I am not able to pass stool and stool is leakage some time and come as very narrow size. First surgery 10 jan 2017 discharge 11 jan 2017 After that I am not able to pass stool continue for 4 days after that stapler stitches open. Again admitted and after 2 day operated to stop bleeding. Again I am not able to pass stool. After 10 days stool is come in very narrow in size. I continue go to doctor but he ignore and say that I am thinking but after seven month his senior doctor diagnose anal stricture. Its means that doctor hiding something from me. After that stricturoplasty surgery is done but result seen only 12 days after that I am dilating with dilator but nothing improve. After one month doctor forcefully dilate with dilator due to which bleeding start and again admit in hospital. Now Aiims doctor diagnose anal stricture and suggest sphincterotomy surgery in this surgery half stricture remove but controlling power will loose. But I do not want to go with that option. I think that happen due to doctor negligence. Help me suggest me some other option which make me good.
On my down lip. I scratched my down lip with teeth some months ago now it becomes faded color. It is looking like cigarette smoker lips. It really embarrassing please suggest any gels to regain my lip color I showed to doctor he said no problem it will go don't lick with your tongue always on lip. Please suggest me any gels Tell me where that gels available.
A chemical peel is a form of skin treatment where an acid solution is used for the removal of damaged outer layers of the skin. Alpha hydroxyl acid is used in chemical peels. Chemical peels aid in improving the skin’s appearance. The chemical acid solution makes the skin peel off. The new skin is much smoother and is less wrinkled.
Chemical peels are of several types:
- Superficial peels: In this type, alpha hydroxyl acid is used to penetrate the outer layer of the skin and exfoliates it gently. Superficial peels are used for improving the appearance of mild skin discoloration and rough skin.
- Medium peels: In medium peels, trichloroacetic acid is used for penetrating into the middle layers of the skin to remove damaged cells. Improvement in age spots, lines and wrinkles can be done using medium peels. Rough skin is smoothened. Conditions treated with chemical peels Chemical peels are used for the treatment of certain conditions.
They can be used to treat the following conditions:
- Reduction in fine lines which occur under the eyes or around the mouth.
- Treatment of wrinkles which are caused due to sun damage or old age. This is done using chemical peels.
- Chemical peels help in improving the appearance of mild scars on the skin surface.
- Several types of acne are cured by chemical peels.
- Chemical peels help in reducing age spots, freckles and dark patches known as melasma, which occur because of pregnancy or because of taking birth control pills.
- The overall look and feel of the skin are improved after using chemical peels.
After a chemical peel treatment is done, the skin becomes extra sensitive to the sun. Hence, it is recommended to use a sunscreen lotion, which also protects against UVA and UVB light rays.
Are chemical peels safe?
Chemical peels are very effective and provide perfect rejuvenation to the skin. They may result in a temporary or permanent change in the skin color, especially in women who take birth control pills. Chemical peels involve the use of chemicals or acid to improve the appearance and condition of the skin. This procedure is an effective one and satisfactory results are obtained.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!