Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Savanur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sukumar Shanbhag
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Sukumar ShanbhagYour feedback matters!
1 am 27 year male, I have just 30 days ago married, my penis is something luse not very hard, and 1 time sex complete 2 min hardly, next 10 min or 15 min below not any action my penis just sleep no movement within min 5 hours. please what I will do?
Sir, I am suffering from a lot kind of symptoms, such as. I am losing too much of semen during urination, Low blood pressure Dizziness Balance problem Difficulty concentrating Pale face Weakness with everyday tasks of play Increased thirst Abnormal heartbeat Sleep issues Heat exposure Dehydration Eating causes diarrhoea I don't know what should I eat in my everyday diet. I am fetching from this kind of problems in my everyday life, I am so tired I don't know which kind of treatment I need .sometimes it feels like that I am dying. I do not know which department doctor should I be treated with. Please suggest me because I need urgent treatment. Or is it necessary to do MRI for this.
My lower part of the stomach is paining since 1 week in the early morning. I don t know what is happening to me.
When I take lunch or dinner, after 10-15 minutes it feels like burning in my food pipe and some very sour water coming back to my mouth from stomach. I had consulted a doctor and underwent ultra sonography but the reports were absolutely fine. Doctor gave me a medicine (sompraz-L) to take it early morning with empty stomach for 7 days. Nowadays, I am suffering from vomiting in the early morning. I usually vomit out some sour water in the morning. After this vomiting, my throat got infected. This problem has become a major problem of my life.
I am having acne problem since last 10 years. My age is 26 years and have gone through ultrasound and Pcod also. Please tell me permanent solution for this.
Hello doc, I am 31 year old male seen from long time my penis never get hard when i'm with my girlfriend and soon with in a minute I finish ejection i'm facing this problem from very long please help me.
A stroke may be called a brain attack. It may happen to any person at any time. A stroke occurs when blood supply to the brain is cut off. The brain cells become oxygen deprived due to the stroke and eventually die. Dead brain cells result in brain dysfunction due to which patients lose control over muscle and memory.
Strokes can be mild to life threatening and requires immediate medical attention. Stroke requires advanced care and should be treated by extensively qualified and experienced medical experts.
Neurosurgery satisfies all the required clauses for treatment of stroke and accounts for being one of the best ways for management of stroke. Renowned hospitals have a dedicated neurosurgical wing and a team of neurological specialists who know how to deal with stroke the best.
This form of neurology focuses on patients who have undergone a stroke or have experienced symptoms of stroke. A multidisciplinary approach is taken for the prevention of recurrent cerebrovascular conditions.
Types of stroke
- Ischemic stroke: This kind of stroke occurs when there is a blockage in a blood vessel, which supplies blood to the brain. This form of stroke is the more common. The underlying cause of this stroke is known as atherosclerosis, which is a condition where fatty deposits occur in the walls of the blood vessels and cause blockage in them.
- Hemorrhagic stroke: This type of stroke occurs when a blood vessel gets weak and ruptures into the brain. This is caused by two types of weak blood vessels known as aneurysm and arteriovenous malformation.
- Transient ischemic attack: This type of stroke is also known as a mini stroke. These attacks occur because of blood clots. The blockage caused is temporary or transient in nature.
Treatment of Ischemic stroke
- Tissue Plasminogen Activator: This is one of the best ways to treat ischemic strokes. This medicine is given to the patient intravenously. It dissolves the blood clot and improves blood flow to the area of the brain which is affected. The medicine should be given within three to four hours after stroke symptoms appear.
- Endovascular procedure: This is a process by which the blood clot is removed using a catheter, which gets inserted into the area of the blocked blood vessel. It helps in restoring blood flow to that area.
Treatment of Hemorrhagic stroke
- Endovascular procedure: Several endovascular techniques and methods are used so that the weakening of blood vessels is reduced and less bleeding is caused.
- Surgical treatment: Different modes of neurosurgery may be undertaken to stop bleeding and for relieving pressure within the skull.