Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Hassan. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Moideen NafseerYour feedback matters!
So I had unprotected sex about 16 days ago with a girl who told me after the fact that she had genital herpes she wand r showing any signs or symptoms. I've had this tingling sensation at the tip of my penis ever since and got checked for uti gonerria and Chlamdia all were negative. My doctor.
He has itching near his anus area today he found little bit blood in tht area its seems like cut so whts this is it piles or something else pls suggestion me thnk you.
She is having headache specially during night time and lower abdomen pain and also sometimes having pain on liver side with burning sensation in urine.
Interstitial cystitis (IC), also known as painful bladder syndrome, is a difficult condition. It is difficult to diagnose and though there are treatments that can make life easier, there is no long-term cure. Interstitial cystitis is a lifelong bladder problem, that causes pressure and pain below the belly button. Symptoms can be constant, or they may fluctuate. It causes painful and urgent trips to the bathroom. In severe cases, you may need to urinate about 40 to 60 times in a day.
What causes interstitial cystitis (IC)?
The bladder is a hollow, muscular organ that holds the urine your body needs to dispose. The reason why IC occurs isn’t that clear, but there a few ideas:
1. An issue with bladder tissue allows chemicals in your urine to irritate the bladder.
2. Chemicals that are released when there is an inflammation in your body can cause the symptoms.
3. The bladder can be attacked by your immune system
4. Substances in your urine can damage your bladder
5. Nerve problems can wreak havoc on your bladder
Signs and Symptoms
People suffering from IC don’t display the same symptoms. The symptoms keep changing, be it every day, every week or every month. Sometimes, the symptoms may entirely disappear without treatment. Some common IC symptoms include:
1. Bladder pressure and pain that worsens after the bladder gets filled with urine
2. Pain in your urethra (the tube that drains the urine from your bladder), pelvis, lower back and lower tummy
3. Women experience vaginal pain (or the area behind it) or in the vulva
4. In men, a sensation of pain in the penis, testicles, scrotum or the region behind the scrotum
5. The urge to urinate, even if you had urinated a few moments ago
6. Women experience pain during intercourse
7. Men experience pain after sex or during orgasm
One common symptom shared by all people suffering from IC is a swollen bladder. There are certain things that can worsen your condition. These include:
1. Certain drinks or foods
2. Physical or mental stress
3. Menstrual cycles
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.
I am 24 years of age. I have a problem if excessive urination. Moreover I suffer from lack of strength n erectile dysfunction. Might be the case. At high times dere is water formation around the penis. How do I cure? Any medicine will ayurveda work?
Mt friend is suffering for 0.22 mm of kidney stone for more than 3months what should be done to dissolve it?
I have noticed a mass lump near my anus. It is soft and doesn't hurt. I thought it could be piles, but I haven't noticed blood in stool. What could be the problem?
Which is supplement is best for a muscular body. And I have been gone through kidney stone 8 months ago.
Sir I have a kidney stone pain. Taking homeopathy medicine for the last 10 days. But no benefit. meftal spas only help me from pain. Stone size is 5 mm.in lower ureter. Pls suggest me what to do. Can beer help me.
Sir mera scrotum small horha h dono side se or peshab yellow ho rha h bed problem bhi ho rahi h koi dawa btaye.
I have got dark coloured dry skin over my buttocks, near to anus and inside my thigh. The dry skin is almost round shaped and has got heavy itching tendency. What should I do?
Hello my 23 years old female. I got laser treatment done for kidney stone and has stent in my body while operation I was given anesthesia in my spine. After operation there is always pain and sprain in my back n entire spinal cord. What could b the reason of the pain.
I had a blood test done recently and the report says high creatinine (1.23).The blood sample was given in empty stomach and I had my morning walk before that. Also, I have been taking some Ayurvedic medicines recently. Can these factors influence the blood test to show high creatinine? Please advise.
Treatment for Kidney stones varies depending on the size and type of the stone or the symptoms caused by it. In case of small stones, medication and simple changes in lifestyle can be enough to treat it, but surgeries and extensive treatments are required if symptoms are severe. Following are treatment options for kidney stones:
Small stones with minimal symptoms:
- Drinking water: Drinking around 3 liters of water a day will regulate your urinary system and can effectively eliminate small stones. Unless your doctor advices otherwise, drinking ample amount of fluids, usually water, is one of the commonest way to get rid of small kidney stones.
- Pain relievers: There might be a considerable amount of pain and discomfort associated with passing the stone through urine. Your doctor may recommend pain killers like Ibuprofen, Naproxen sodium or acetaminophen.
- Medical therapy: In order to eliminate the kidney stone, your doctor may administer medical therapy. Medication like alpha blocker helps in passing the kidney stone with least pain and more quickly. It relaxes the muscles in the ureter and makes the process relatively easy.
Large stones with severe symptoms:
- Using sound waves to break up stones: In this technique, a procedure called Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy (ESWL), is employed. ESWL uses the help of sound waves to create vibrations which breaks the stones in smaller pieces. This procedure takes about an hour and can cause mild pain and discomfort. Your doctor may administer sedatives to reduce your sensitivity. ESWL has side effects like blood in urine or bruising in the abdomen.
- Surgical removal of kidney stones: Surgical removal of stones is done with the help of a procedure called nephrolithotomy. It uses small telescopes and other instruments which are inserted in your back through a small incision. It is generally done in case of large stones and when ESWL fails.
- Ureteric Calculi (Using a scope to remove stones): A thin illuminated tube called ureteroscope is used to remove a comparatively smaller stone in the kidney or ureter. The ureteroscope is equipped with a tiny camera which determines the location of the stone which is then broken into pieces with the help of other instruments. It may require general or regional anesthesia.
Related Tip: "Kidney Stones and Your Diet"