Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Hassan. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Moideen NafseerYour feedback matters!
I have prostrate problem . I am 60 years old. Does sex life is affected after the operation, if yes for how long.
Can a kidney stone patients do heavy exercise (running, jogging etc.). I mean won't it increase the risk of getting pain again?
I am getting burning session on my opening of penis while I pee. I feel it's urine infection. Kindly help to advice what should I do and what medicine should I take to cure the infection.
HELLO Dr, I am 65 years male. I have problem of gross prostate enlargement. Weighs 72 gms Urologists suggested to undergo operation. Is there any sure treatment in ayurveda. I want to avoid operation. Pre void volume - 340 cc. Post void residual urine -71 cc. Pl suggest treatment and any hospitals in bangalore, Karnataka, India. Thanks.
I getting itching in my anus since a year yearly morning, give me a solution for that thank u, 5 years back I have foods but I am not take any medicine, now major problem is itching my anus, kindly help me.
HI sir good morning my name is mallikarjuna from ongole sir I hve a problem that is do not come to the urine sir what is the reason sir please tell me the answer.
Male, Aged 60 yrs, Hypertention under medication, Slightly enlarged prostate with urination problem,frequent visit to toilet even in the night NOT DIAEBETIC. What medication will help?
Sir, It is my ultrasound report, just have a look and suggest me.(1) Left ureter is dilated and a calculus of 10*5 mm size seen in lower part of left ureter in left iliac Fossa region.(2) Left kidney shows one calculus of 4 mm size in lower calyx, with pelvicalyceal dilatation. Sir Now I am taking a capsule named "FLUSH" twice a day from April as per doctors advice. What can I do sir? Keep taking medicine or Operation ?Please suggest me sir I am confused about it. Thank You.
Kidney is the most vital organ in the body as it eliminates the waste material from our blood. When kidneys fails to carry out its work effectively the waste materials gets accumulated in the blood and end up with many serious disease condition that affects the other vital structures in our body. The function of the kidney is carried out artificially by an external device called dialyser to purify the blood and remove the waste products from it. This procedure is called as dialysis. There are two types of dialysis they are haemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis. In Haemodialysis, the waste products are removed from the blood and there by the fluid and electrolyte balance is maintained.
Things a person should follow if they are undergoing haemodialysis
- Love your heart: Patients undergoing dialysis are at more risk of getting cardiac problems. So it is best advised to follow few of the following measures to take care of their heart
- Diet: Dialysis not only removes the waste matters from your blood but sometimes also the essential electrolytes and nutrients. Protein, potassium sodium and phosphorus are the major things that are to be noted.
- Encourage the patient to take high quality protein rich foods like meat, fish, milk, egg and chicken which is essential to improve your muscle strength and immunity.
- Have a check of your sodium level and take sodium rich foods accordingly, as excess sodium may increase the fluid intake.
- Limit your fluid intake: Use ice cubes instead of water or use small cups of water. Make sure you measure every sip of water you take.
- Don't Overeat: Slow down while eating and stop eating when you feel full. don’t over load your stomach. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a nephrologist.