Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best General Physicians online in Haridwar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Suresh Agarwal
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
What are the symptoms of typhoid. He is suffering from diarehhia and vomiting with average fever. Is it is typhoid?
For what purpose anxit 0.25 is used for. What will happen if I take it for 1 day only. For how much time it will work.
Unable to stay long time in sex. Soon sperm is releasing with in seconds less than a minute. Unable to enjoy sexual life.
I am 30 years there is gas formation in my stomach and digestion is also not gud. How to keep in control of gas.
Hello doctor, I am 38 years old Male. We are planing to have a kid now after 5 years. Now I used to have intercourse twice in a week but one time in that week but can not intercourse so I used to masturbate. If I do that I get headache and can not control so please help me doctor abt this issue please.
Mei jab apni gf k sath sex Karne jata hun toh sex Karne se pahile hi pani nikalne lagta hai matlb normal Wala pani Jo chikna hota hai na woh Wala.
I want to use now horny goat weed to hard my penis and cure erectile dysfunction. Is it good to do so?
Respected my name is ravi kant my age is 37 year I am married in 2005 I have faced premature ejaculation since my marriage but I feel lasts six months no desire of sex and poor erection during sex I have no any other problem pl. Suggest me best medicine.
Alzheimer’s disease is a neurological, irreversible, progressive brain disorder. It is a chronic neurodegenerative dementia that causes the death of brain cells, causing memory loss and cognitive decline. It affects a person’s thinking and behavior. The symptoms develop slowly and get worse as time passes.
As it is a kind of dementia, Alzheimer’s is caused by the death of brain cells. Over a course of time, brain cells die progressively and at the end, the tissue is left with fewer nerve cells and connections. As a result, the total brain size shrinks. Tiny inclusions called plaques and tangles can be seen in the postmortem. These cannot be seen or tested in a living Alzheimer’s affected brain. These plaques are given the name “amyloid plaques” because they are found among the dying cells of the brain when a protein called beta-amyloid builds. The tangles stay in the neurons; they are formed from a protein called tau.
There are several reasons behind all this, some of which are listed below-
- Anti-anxiety medications
- Hitting on the head too many times
- Regularly sleep-deprived
- Diabetes in the brain
- Old age
- Genetic line
- Down’s syndrome
- Cardiovascular diseases
Alzheimer’s disease damages the brain, so the clinical signs and symptoms begin to show very early. The symptoms are-
- Memory loss
- Agitation and mood swings
- Poor judgment
- The trouble with money calculations
- Difficulty doing familiar tasks
- Trouble in planning or solving a problem
- Confusion with time and place
- Difficulty in communicating
- Loss of motivation
- Inappropriate behavior
- Aggressive personality
- Childlike behavior
Preventing Alzheimer’s disease:
Alzheimer’s disease ultimately results in death. Even if there are treatments, they cannot fully cure it. So it’s better to try to prevent it before it happens. Ways to prevent Alzheimer’s disease are-
- Eating more fruits and vegetables.
- Eating berries every day.
- Increasing omega-3 fatty acids.
- Taking folic acid supplements.
- Drinking grape juice or red wine with evening meal.
- Doing the Mediterranean style diet.
- Controlling the blood pressure.
- Having strong social support.
Treatment of Alzheimer’s disease:
- Treatment of Alzheimer’s disease is a long time process.
- First of all, doctors perform a physical exam to check the overall neurological health. By this, they check muscle strength, reflexes, walking ability, sense of sight and hearing, coordination and balance.
- Then comes the blood test to find the cause of confusion and memory loss by checking the thyroid disorder and vitamin deficiency.
- Then they perform the neuropsychological test and check the mental status.
- Then there are other tests, like MRI, CT, and PET.
- After all this, drugs are given and a safe and supportive environment is created with proper exercise and nutrition.
Alzheimer’s disease is undoubtedly the worst kind of disease. Hence, it is highly recommended to contact a doctor as soon as any symptom is noticed.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!