Find numerous Sexologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Sexologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Sexologists online in Haridwar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gunjan Saini
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Small Penis Size
Treatment of Greying Hair
Submit a review for Dr. Gunjan SainiYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Patanjali Ayurved provides answers that are very helpful. Thankyou sir.. i will follow your instructions and will let you know.. i also visited a patanjali centre but they don't tell anything and suggest some aurevedic medicine
Dr. Gunjan Saini provides answers that are knowledgeable. Don't why doctors are giving mixed answer. Well thanks for answer. I too thought the same. Skin shouldn't be wasted and discarded.
Dr. Gunjan Saini provides answers that are knowledgeable and very helpful. Abhi to nhi lekin kiya hosakta hai....aur abhi jyada se jyada pani piya hoon
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Gunjan Saini to be professional. Thank u Doctor for replying me..... Right now m taking dienogest capsules....
Dr. Gunjan Saini provides answers that are caring. The final feedback will be forwarded once the suggested remedies will be used and found effective.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Gunjan Saini to be knowledgeable and very helpful. All the doctors want to thank you heartily for the advice
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Gunjan Saini to be very helpful. Thanks doctor, but i m already perform gymnastics work out...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Gunjan Saini to be knowledgeable, well-reasoned, practical and very helpful. Good reply
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Gunjan Saini to be well-reasoned, practical and professional. Nice response.
Dr. Gunjan Saini provides answers that are caring. What is the dose of capsules? And how i convince her to take?
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Gunjan Saini to be very helpful. no sir no burning only sensitive skin
Dr. Gunjan Saini provides answers that are very helpful. Report kaise share karu sir please help me 8210971145
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Gunjan Saini Male to be helped me improve my health. Thank you doctor
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Gunjan Saini Male to be knowledgeable. Thank u doc for suggestion
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Gunjan Saini to be very helpful. I'm using it sir thankx
Dr. Gunjan Saini provides answers that are very helpful. Thank You Doctor This Was Most Helpful
Dr. Gunjan Saini Male provides answers that are very helpful and knowledgeable. Thank you sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Gunjan Saini to be caring. I m facing the same problem
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Gunjan Saini to be helped me improve my health. Thank
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Gunjan Saini to be very helpful. His very Nys doctor
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Gunjan Saini Male to be very helpful. Sir thank u
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Gunjan Saini to be very helpful. I will follow
One of the most common physically transmitted diseases is chlamydia. Chlamydia is a type of infection caused by the bacteria "Chlamydia trachomatis". The symptoms of Chlamydia are similar to the symptoms of Gonorrhoea (a bacterial sexually transmitted infection). Chlamydia infection causes permanent fallopian tube damage in women, leads to future ectopic pregnancy (the fertilised egg attaches itself outside the uterus) and infertility.
Symptoms of Chlamydia:
Men and women afflicted with chlamydia exhibit different symptoms.
The symptoms of chlamydia in women include:
- Abnormal, sometimes foul-smelling, vaginal discharge
- Bleeding between menstrual cycles
- Painful periods
- Abdominal pain, accompanied with fever
- Pain during intercourse
- Burning or itching around or in the vagina
- Painful urination
- Minimal amounts of cloudy or clear discharge from the head of the penis
- Painful urination
- Itching and burning around the slit of the penis
- Swollen and painful testicles
Treatment options available:
- Chlamydia is diagnosed by taking a swab from the cervix (in women) or the urethra (in men). These swabs will be sent to the laboratory for analysis. Urine samples can also be taken to check for the appearance of bacteria.
- Since chlamydia is a bacterial infection, it can be easily treated with antibiotics. Oral antibiotics such as azithromycin or doxycycline are commonly prescribed by doctors. Azithromycin is usually prescribed in a large, single dose. The dose may also be stretched out for five days. Doxycycline is taken two times daily for a week.
- With the right antibiotic therapy, the infection will clear up in 1 to 2 weeks approximately. It is very important that you finish the medication course if you wish you heal completely without having to suffer from further bouts of this disorder.
- Women with critical chlamydia may need hospitalisation, pain medicine and IV (intravenous, or directly through the vein) antibiotics. Pregnant women with chlamydia infection can be safely cured with antibiotic such as erythromycin ethylsuccinate, amoxicillin and azithromycin.
Your partner needs testing and treatment as well to avoid further spread and reinfection. It is vital not to engage in any sexual activity while the treatment is ongoing. A further retest should be done three months later to make sure the infection is rectified. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!