Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hardoi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. AtulYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I am daily do masturbation daily basis on 2-3 times I want to leave this and my sperm count also get very low wat to do.
I came to know that flax seeds are very Gud for health. What are the benefits? How do I consume it? And what is the best way to include flax seeds in my diet?
The immune system is an important structure of the body. The group of functions and structures of immune system protects the body from the attack of foreign bodies and help in recovering, in case the body is attacked by a disease. So keeping the immune system healthy and strong is very much important to live a disease free life.
Generally, people believe that a healthy lifestyle with full of healthy food and exercise lead us to a healthy and immune body. But the fact is that the healthy body needs a healthy mind and soul as well. People with stress and lack of precaution in the sudden climate change can also have weak immune system and even with a healthy lifestyle can suffer from diseases.
This conveys a very important message to people that strengthening and boosting the immune system is a must in any period of life. A well-planned strategy is needed to get rid of the unwanted attack of the harmful foreign bodies. If you are thinking that how to boost up your immunity then don’t worry, various simple, natural and effective measures are available to boost up the functioning of your immune system.
To boost up your immunity, homeopathic remedies are considered as the most ancient and effective healthcare system. So the best-matched remedies can be prescribed by the help of proper qualification.
As Arsenicum album is the most common homeopathic remedy, which is effective and essential for the strengthening of the immune system. You should take arsenic under the proper guidance of a homeopathic physician. They can suggest the best-suited medicine and the dose according to the body type and nature of the individual.
Many people try to find out medicines to the internet or some referral books but the consultation of some expert physician is very important as in homeopathy use of every medicine varies with the symptoms or characteristics of the individual. Homeopathy is the one of the best health care system to give effective results and can boost up your immunity in the minimal time period.
I am suffering from fever from last 2 weeks. When I eat some food some agglutination feel. So what can I do to get rid of it?
My wife is 45 years old. She has lost a lot of weight in the last one year or so and also looks tired and exhausted by the end of the day, though previously, she did not suffer from these problems. Last week she suffered from acute stomach pain and the doctor advised some tests. From the reports, 2 things have come to light. 1. She has a cyst in her ovary and 2. She has a swelling in her kidney. Please advise what should be done?
I masturbate 9 times in a month. I am age of 21 so in future what effect on me on born a beby after marriage. Suggest me?
How to cure pre-cum ejaculation? And to avoid leakage of sperm before sex. How to cure this issues without having any side effects.
I am 28 years I have suffered with an differently problem my problem is my testis is swallowed and also feel pain but when I have sexed with my wife there is no problem with me sir I have consult with my near doctor they tell me you have operate it by surgery but sir I did not understand with this problem is well when I participate in sex and when I have not participate in sex 03 or 04 days the pain and swelling appears in my testis sir tell me my real problem what is this please replies through my mobile no or my e-mail id I have suffered with a severe problem please ples ples replies.
Am 3 months pregnant and still have severe nausea almost the whole day. I have few questions too. 1. Can I eat raw mango? 2. What are the foods to be avoided?
Now days I am suffering from frequent stomach ache when I ate any food like in lunch if I ate bananas or just ate 3 roti I just go to washroom I am fed up for this I'm on weight gaining as sometimes I have stomach ache also whenever I eat anything I go to washroom I have consulted doctors he have said it liver is not able to digest food they have recommended me liv 52 of Himalayas but it doesn't work please help me I am in problem.
What precautions should we take to prevent heat stroke and what should we do if we get into such situations.
Mera penis bahut kamjor h. Mera sex time bhi bahut kam hai. Jaldi nikal jata h. Mai apna penis tight or time bdana chahta hu.please help me
I am 58 years old. I have diabetes from last 15 years. I am taking both allopathic & ayurvedic medicines. For same, what I should I do?
I am 64 years old and diabetic. I have the problem of constipation. I prefer Ayurveda remedy for this.
Extreme acidity is d major problem. Some test says theres acid reflux and whole of my body from thighs to neck through stomach feels like its burning. I have consulted many specialists but theres no solution found to my problem.
My wife has vomiting since early morning after eating any meal. Is this is a sign of hypermesis gravidarium or early pregnancy? My wife ovulation date is 6-7 Feb 2016.. How can we know she is pregnant or not or any other sign of stomach upset? please reply as soon as possible..
There are times when despite sleeping the required number of hours at night, we are tired throughout the day, feeling drowsy and low on energy. This is fatigue and most of us have faced it from time to time. What is frustrating at such times is that one feels mentally and physically drained for no particular reason. It is advised not to let this feeling settle for too long. Instead, try the following to revive your energy.
1. Avoid caffeine: When tired, a lot of us are in the habit of picking a mug of coffee. What we forget is that caffeine consumption for a long time can also be a reason behind the fatigue.
If you are suffering from daytime fatigue, try to cut down on your caffeine intake. It stimulates the adrenal glands, so if you are a regular consumer you can feel exhausted. Once you are no longer addicted to caffeine, you will notice that you are feeling energetic throughout the day with no signs of fatigue.
2. Breakfast protein: If you ask ten people randomly what they had for breakfast, almost all will say something with carbohydrate. We tend to include proteins in our other meals and not always in the first meal of the day. Carbohydrates get converted to glucose and cause sugar levels in the blood to rise. This gives instant energy, but doesn't last very long. By mid-morning, the sugar level dips, thus causing fatigue and lethargy. At this point, a lot of people look for yet another sugar rush. Instead, include proteins in your breakfast. Eggs, bacon, salmon, black gram and other foods high in protein should be included in the first meal of the day. When protein is teamed with carbohydrates, the blood sugar level remains stable over the day.
3. Avoid alcohol: Not many people link the two, but if you are feeling fatigued or lethargic during the day, it may have to do with your alcohol consumption the night before. This is because the alcohol present in your system didn't allow you to sleep well for most parts of the night. So while you did sleep for full eight hours, you didn't sleep well.
4. Sleep on time: Many young people stay awake till wee hours in the morning or sleep for only a few hours. Or even worse, they sleep during daytime. This rocks your biological clock in ways unimaginable. Your biological clock is used to responding to light and darkness. You body is supposed to be busy during the day and relaxed during the night. Staying indoors during the day, sleeping, is not a good idea. You body needs outdoor exposure at that time. If you are feeling drowsy or lethargic during the day, go for a short walk.
5. Exercise: One needs to keep the body active to keep the mind alert. Early morning exercise, especially if it is outdoors, has a very positive effect on one’s mind. As a result, one feels energetic throughout the day and there is no sign of fatigue.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.