Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hardoi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Cold Cough
Submit a review for Dr. Amit Kumar PathakYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor. Due to hyper thyroid I hd taken ayurvedic medicine till one yr. Now my course had completed. N it is in control n doctor advised me not to take any medicine n m not taking any medicine. But now I hv joined gym to reduce weight n I hv reduced 7 kg. Now problem is that I want to lose more due to heavy thies .back .n tummy. But it isn't going on. Kindly Help me in this matter. N provide diet chart if needed.
Please thank me if you feel its good.
3 things you need to do right now.
## decide ## commit ## succeed
Important tips for weight loss.
1) eat breakfast regularly.
2) eat small 4-5 meals a day.
3) eat a mid meal in between each main meal.
4) include daily eggs nuts fruits in your meals.
5) avoid junk food.
6) avoid alcohol and smoking.
7) exercise atlist 4-5 times a week.
8) even if you were to take medicine or supplements. They will not work in isolation.
#stop glucosamine to loss weight
1) avoid eat sugar and fat e. G ghee/fried stuff
2) take a plate of salad before meals. Try to avoid no of chapati.
##lastly be committed. Remember its a life style change. And not a one time change, its a balanced intake that will last longer.
So try to follow this tips seemingly and the results will follow you.
1) do regular exercise like brisk walking (at least), running swimming.
2) avoid sedentary and lazy lifestyle.
3) if you lifestyle is moderate. Then go ahead with cardio exercise or hiit.
4) if you're lifestyle is active. Then join a gym add some weight training.
5) run on treadmill after workout to burn double calories.
6) new to workout, then workout daily 1 muscle group a day. After 90days can go for 2 muscle group.
7) work station is near to your home. Then buy a cycle.
8) stop taking your bike/car if you feel you can walk thru.
######please consult your trainer for best workout chart######
###sample diet chart###
Breakfast -- wheat of mung (green beans) sprouts and one cup skimmed milk.
Mid morning - coconut water or dry fruits or lemon tea or vegetable soup
Lunch - salad or raw vegetables such as carrot, beetroot, cucumber, cabbage, tamotos. In case if you don't get digest raw vegetables, neither ateam or boil them. And whole grain bread of wheat chapati (indian recipe) and glass of butter milk, it will good if you add some roasted cumin seeds, and green coriander leaves and bit salt and grated ginger in the buttermilk.
If you feel to eat rice then please eat 1cup brown rice not white.
Mid evening - juice or apple or brown bread with egg.
Dinner - your dinner will decide your weight loss goal.
Eat salad with juice or your can add fish. No carbs
Before bed - 1 glass of skimmed milk.
How to gain weight. Main kamjor hu weight gain karna chahta hu kya koi ayurvedic treatment h jisse gain ho. please sirf treatment ho kisi doctor ke pass to answer De home remedies na batate main home remedies bahut kar chuka hu. Thanx.
Sir am 16 year old and am very good in cricket but when am start playing cricket suddenly same pain start in my back so sir please tell me the right way to control this and sir am also a sex addicted person so sir please tell me the way to remove this addicted.
I am 22 years old I am loosing hair per day 30 to 40 and also having dandruff problem. please give me advice! How to control hair fall and dandruff?
Hi, my question my expected periods day was 3rd feb and I missed my periods its 7days today but still no periods is their and facing headache, lower abdomen mild cramp and mild back pain when I stand for more time, dizziness, and shortness of breath, hungry all the time, motion comes after 2 to 3 days, when no motion not comes I feel bloating, little bit pain in nipples, today in the morning I taken pregnancy test of" I Can" brand but it came only one line in" c" I have taken urine test after 3hours of sleep, it came negative why, does this means m not pregnant or Level if HCG is low, or some thing else is their to worry. please help me. M also taking Thyronorm 100 mcg tablet daily from so many years back by taking this tablet can I conceive or not, and another thing is during pregnancy can any women take Thyronorm tablet or not, please help me.
I was diagnosed with mild anxiety 5months back. My symptoms include mild palpitations that last for 20-45 minutes. I had checked my BP once when I had these palpitations, it was 150/95. When I checked it otherwise when I wasn't anxious, it was 130/85. Does anxiety cause long term BP issues? I am currently on clonazepam 0.5 mg and etizolam 0.5 mg for anxiety. I am considering pranayam and yoga too as a longer term solution. Should I consider visiting a doctor for my BP or is it normal during anxiety?
What is the problem rub the throat, allergy, it will be a good sneezing in the morning, every day? This is to switch between the drug and what to eat.
Contrary to popular belief, not all bacteria are harmful to us. Within our body, each 'human' cell is complemented by 10 microbial cells. These range from bacteria in the gut to viruses and fungi in other parts of the body. Gut bacteria help us to digest food, produce vitamins, communicate with the immune system and create small molecules that help the brain to function.
Thus, it is essential to have a healthy gut, by which we mean a gut with plenty of friendly bacteria. There are many different types of bacteria living in the gut. Each of these thrive on different foods. Thus to have a healthy gut, your diet should include a variety of cereals, fruits, and vegetables, etc. Here are a few tips to keep your gut bacteria healthy.
- Increase your fiber intake: A diet that is rich in fiber is the best way to promote the growth of diverse microbes in the gut. This includes fruits, vegetables, beans, lentils, cereals and nuts. Fiber also helps prevent constipation and has been linked to lowering the risk of cancer. To prevent the buildup of gas and bloating it is advisable to increase intake of fiber and drink plenty of water with all your meals.
- Include probiotic foods in your diet: Probiotics need not only be taken in the form of supplements. This can easily be incorporated into your daily diet. These can be defined as live bacteria and yeasts that help the digestive system. Yogurt is one of the most common sources of probiotics. Kimchi or fermented vegetables, miso, cheese, buttermilk, fermented condiments and lentil sprouts are other examples of probiotic foods you should include in your diet.
- Try having some carminatives in your meals: Carminative foods soothe the digestive system of the body. Some common carminatives are cumin, ginger, oatmeal, cardamom, cinnamon and fennel. While cumin helps with the digestion of black beans, cooked oatmeal lines the stomach and soothes it.
- Eat weight loss friendly food: Being overweight not only affects how you look, but also affects the digestion process. When you lose weight one of the first things you would notice is a lowered amount of abdominal discomfort as your gut begins to feel healthier.
This is because weight loss lowers the pressure on the lower esophageal sphincter. This does not allow the valve to open more than necessary and hence prevents food and stomach acid flowing back into the esophagus. Along with increasing your intake of fruits and vegetables, switch your cooking oil to olive oil and notice the difference.
What to do for mouth ulcer, mouth ulcer is coming often in all climates, so please give me a good trick to heal this problem.
I am having soft skin and I am started using garnier men power white double action face wash to wash my face because my face is oily and having pimples. please suggest me a good facewash and cream to solve my problem.
Most women have their own distinct smell below the belt. It might be a little embarrassing to know that there is a feminine odor, sometimes foul, in the private parts of a lady. But, it is true that this smell can be a cause of concern as well. Vaginal odour is a symptom for sexually transmitted diseases like chlamydia and gonorrhea. Besides, a combination of factors including infection of the vaginal tract, unhygiene, gland secretions, sweating and improper clothing are responsible for vaginal odour.
Common reasons for vaginal odour:
- Bacterial vaginosis: It is a very common phenomenon. Vagina contains bacteria, which are produced there naturally. Bacterial vaginosis refers to bacterial overgrowth. It leads to vaginal odour. Most women experience this condition at least once during their lifetime, especially in the reproductive years. Though the exact cause behind its occurrence is unknown, it can occur due to having unprotected sex or frequent douching.
- Yeast Infection: The odour caused due to yeast infection is not very strong. But it has other symptoms like white vaginal discharge and itching. The discharge looks like cottage cheese and is caused due to the excess growth of yeast named Candida. There might be a burning sensation at the time of having sex or urination.
- Sexually transmitted diseases: Vaginal odour is a symptom for STDs like chlamydia and gonorrhea.
- Vaginal odour can intensify after having sex. It can also be caused due to inflammation of the pelvic region.
When is vaginal odour a signal for STDs?
Vaginal odour is normal. But, you need to watch out other symptoms to be sure that whether or not you are infected with STDs. If you have vaginal discharge, painful urination and difficulty in having sexual intercourse, there is a possibility of developing STDs. In case of STDs, the discharge is bloody or brown in colour. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.