Minor Ot Service Procedures
Prostate Laser Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Kidney Stones Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Vascular Trauma Treatment
Arterial Thrombosis Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Submit a review for Balaji Nurshing HomeYour feedback matters!
Benign prostatic hyperplasia or BPH is a condition where the prostate gland gets enlarged. This is mostly common in men who are ageing. When the prostate gland gets enlarged, the flow of urine through the urethra gets blocked, and hence, several problems related to urination may occur. BPH occurs as a result of hormonal imbalance. If untreated, BPH can lead to severe bladder and urinary health conditions.
There are several symptoms and signs of benign prostatic hyperplasia. Here are 7 common symptoms:
- A frequent need for urination: Men affected by BPH feel an increased need to urinate frequently. This gets enhanced during the night and is called nocturia. The patient may even need to urinate more than eight times a day. Due to the enlarged prostate gland, more pressure is put on the urethra, which leads to uncontrollable urination.
- Urinating difficulties: The act of urination becomes difficult. Because of enhanced pressure on the urethra, the flow of urine to the penis from the bladder gets blocked. This makes a urine stream hard to start. The urine stream gets weak and interrupted, and more difficulty may be experienced during the end of urination.
- Pain during urination and ejaculation: Due to pressure on the urinary tract and reproductive system, pain can accompany urination and ejaculation. Some patients tend to push urine out, which results in pain. The pain may also occur because of infection during BPH.
- Blood in urine and an unusual color/smell: Urine may take a dark color and have an unusual smell due to urinary retention. Unpleasant urine smell signifies urinary tract infections. Blood in the urine may also result because of dilated veins present on the surface of the enlarged prostate.
- Urinary retention: When a patient is unable to pass any urine, it is called urinary retention. Such a condition requires immediate treatment, and you need to consult a doctor immediately.
- Urinary tract infections: Bacteria may start growing in the bladder when the bladder is not fully emptied of urine. This bacterial infection causes darkening of the urine, and emission of a foul odor.
- Bladder stones: Bladder stones may develop because of the inability of the bladder to empty itself completely. This is a major symptom of BPH. Hard lumps of minerals or bladder stones are formed when the urine present in the bladder gets highly concentrated, which causes the crystallization of minerals. Bladder stones may cause infections, result in blood in urine, cause bladder irritation and may also block urine flow.
So you see that benign prostatic hyperplasia involves the enlargement of the prostate gland, and results in several problems related to urination and different symptoms. Hence, immediate treatment is advisable.
A daily commuter on the roads into the city? Scared of beauty being hampered by the deadly sun that shines above your head? Tired of spending your money on all those artificial products being sold into the markets at a very huge scale?
Don’t you wish to destroy your skin by using them all?
Now you stop use of all these then and start following though slow but a protective way for skin of your face.
Boil potatoes and then let it get a little cooled off after that you may mash them but REMEMBER not to peel off the skin of them. To this you add, cucumber juice and add a few lemon drops and apply the mixture of all these, as it would help all the scares on the face get removed and help add glow to your skin too. Application of this twice a day would give the best of the results.
With a spoon of vinegar you may add an egg yolk to it and a mashed ripen banana, whisk these entire together well. Use this viscous paste as a face pack and let it rest for the next 15 minutes. After 15 minutes you may wash off your face with luke warm water and try out the same at least twice in a span of week as this would help you skin from being resistant to the UV rays of the sun.
Use ripen papaya fruit, whose one tough slice or just a piece is to be rubbed onto the face and washed off 10 mins later after application. This doesn’t only provides one with clean skin of the face but also help clear all spots and aging signs too.
Apply multani mitti (fullers earth) on your face for getting, fairer, softer, smoother and bouncy skin. Multani mitti adds a glow to your skin.
Mix channe ka atta, haldi powder, shikakai powder, water and make a fine paste out of it. Apply this paste on your face for 15 minutes and then rinse it off with lukewarm water for soft, smooth and glowing skin.
Hence, these are some of the effective face packs that one must try out for healthy skin.
Exposure to the sun for a long period of time can result in several skin problems. They occur on the basis of heat, humidity and the rays of the sun. Here are the most common skin problems caused due to sun exposure:
- Sunburn: Sunburns occur as a result of overexposure of the skin to the harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun. Melanin in the skin protects it from the sun’s rays, but in case of overexposure, melanin fails to work and sunburn is caused. The symptoms of sunburn include the skin turning red, burning in the affected areas, skin tightness and a sensation of itching. Severe symptoms are blisters, chills, fever and fatigue.
- Age spots: Age spots are caused due to overexposure to the sun. They are brown marks, which appear on the surface of the skin, especially in the arms, hands and other body parts. Age spots get more prevalent with ageing. Symptoms of this condition include brown and gray pigmentation on the skin surface. The pigmentation occurs in a circular shape and is flat on the skin.
- Photosensitivity: This condition is also known as sun allergy. People with photosensitivity are likely to get burned from sun exposure very easily, and symptoms of sunburn are observed. Symptoms include red and pink skin rashes accompanied by itching and burning. The area gets scaly and blistered.
- Moles: Moles occur commonly due to sun exposure. They may appear on any part of the body. Moles may vary from being harmless to cancerous. Common symptoms include raised skin and the skin tone changing into reddish brown or black. Moles are round in shape, and some moles are painful.
- Solar elastosis: This condition is commonly known wrinkles and occurs when the elastic tissues of the skin get deteriorated due to sun exposure. The skin turns limp on account of no strength of the tissues and collagen. Wrinkles appear, and the skin seems loose and sagging. Deep lines are formed on the skin.
- Skin cancer: Skin cancer accounts for being the most severe and fatal result of prolonged exposure to the sun without any kind of protection. There are many forms of skin cancer. The most primary skin cancers include Melanoma, basal cell carcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma.
- Polymorphous light eruption: This condition, known as PMLE in short, affects women between the age group of twenty to forty. It also occurs in light sensitive people who spend more time under the sun. Symptoms include a red or pink, bumpy rash and raised areas on the skin surface. Itchiness and dry patches are indicated.
A large number of skin problems occur due to long hours of sun exposure. Some of these are chronic problems, which require proper treatment.
What should I do to remove my dark circle? Can I use kojivit gel cream or melaglow cream under eye or on eyelid? If not then pls suggest an another eye cream with its price. Pls help sir or mam.
I get some white patches on my face mainly during or after monsoons. Also there are some small patches made my skin tone uneven. I use vitamin c orange face wash from bodyshop.
I used TBC cream for fairness but not improve in my face so please tell me the name of cream from my face improve.
Hi Meri back pe ekdm bhot saare red daane ho gye h jo ki thoda thoda dard krre hai. Ye koi allergy hai? Ya kch or please help me nd tell me also ye thik kese hoga.
Unwanted hair is a major issue for many young people. Shaving or waxing the hair is tedious process, and can also be painful at times. Due to its many benefits, laser hair removal has become very popular amongst youngsters. In many cases, after three to eight sessions, permanent hair loss is observed. Recent years have seen an increase in the number of laser hair removal procedures performed.
What is the theory behind laser hair removal?
Laser technology is based on highly concentrated rays. These rays are concentrated on a specific part of your skin from where you wish to remove the hair. The highly concentrated light is directed to particular hair follicles in order to remove them. Although, permanent results or results that last a lifetime are never guaranteed, cases have been observed wherein after a few sessions, complete hair loss is observed.
Many types of laser removal procedures are available, among these, Neodymium YAG, diode, alexandrite, and intense pulsed light sources are well known.
Why should you choose laser hair removal?
Unwanted hair on your face, underarms, legs, arms or any other area can be easily removed using this procedure. Laser hair removal procedures offer you with a healthy and smooth skin free of unwanted hair. The laser used for hair removal target dark and bristly hairs without damaging the surrounding areas. Known for its speed, laser hair procedure has the ability to treat small areas in approximately one minute and less. These small areas include the upper lip region.
How long does it take?
Laser removal method is performed by skilled doctors. The doctors need to decide how many days and sittings will it take to get the procedure done depending upon the growth of hair in that specific area and also how much area of your skin is to be covered. Once the procedure is done, one may need to get it done in few years again depending upon the regrowth of hair on his/her body.
Difficulties of laser hair removal procedure:
- Laser hair procedures can at times cause hyper pigmentation of skin or darkening of skin. It can also cause hypo pigmentation, which causes lightening of skin colour at certain regions.
- Some people experience itchiness after the procedure has been completed.
- It may leave scars or skin infections if not done by skilled or accomplished doctors.
Laser hair treatment is effective and comparatively more efficient on people who have light skin and dark hair. Generally, laser hair surgeries are done to remove unwanted hair on back, face, chest, neck, bikini area, shoulders, upper lip, chin etc. For successful results, one should get this procedure performed from a skilled doctor. If not done properly, it will leave marks/scars and damage your body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic-plastic-surgeon.
One of the most frequent and stubborn skin complaint is that of acnes. Acnes not only blemish the smoothness of the skin, but also cause unnecessary irritation. Certain kinds of acnes are also known to be painful. It's a fairly common phenomenon among teenagers and in some cases, they prevail even in the subsequent years. Acnes have been the cause of anxiety of a large number of people. While the markets are deluged in products that claim to cure acnes, a lot of them don't deliver on their claims. Consequently, a large number of people have resorted to natural therapies for acnes. Among the other remedies, homeopathy is one of the most warranted avenue for acnes. Homeopathy has emerged as a popular antidote to acnes because not only are they largely effective but also they usually have no side-effects on the skin or the body whatsoever.
- Pulsatilla: Acne has a more rampant incidence in girls in comparison to boys. One of the reasons behind this is menstrual irregularities. In such cases, pulsatilla works wonders. They also reduce the acnes, which are triggered by the intake of oily food.
- Hepar Sulphur: Certain abscesses are more painful than the others. While the basic cause of their occurrence remains the same as the less painful ones, excessive perspiration is one of the salient factors in this case. Hepar Sulphur aids in abating the irritations caused by painful eruptions.
- Silicea: Certain skin types are more delicate than the others. In such cases, acne formation is always accompanied with suppuration. In order to tackle the pus formation, homeopathy recommends Silicea. Silicea is effective in cases where the patient is susceptible to cold temperature.
- Natrum Mur: Certain acnes occur due to surplus secretion of oils. Immediate health consequences are weakness and anemia. The face consistently feels greasy in such cases. Natrum Mur has been assumed to have remedial impacts on such acnes.
- Nux Vomica: Sometimes acnes occur due to gastric agitations. Spicy food and caffeine work as stimulants for such digestion disorders. Accordingly, Nux Vomica helps to cure acnes to a large extent.
Pls suggest a good skin lighten cream which does not contain hydroquinone and steroid. Pls doctor. Pls help me to get a clean skin.
I have some black spots on my face mainly on the forehead and I have oil skin I want my face neat and glow and I want my face white in colour.
Hi All, we have a function at home this Friday. I'm planning to bleach. So, when is the right time to bleach my face.
Help to stop skin lite by liva. Also refer a good skin lighten product that can be used for long term. Pls help.
A bladder is an organ that stores urine in the body. A prolapsed bladder occurs when the tissue present between the vagina and the bladder is stretched, resulting in a bulge in the bladder. This can result in complications such as leakage of urine and difficulty in passing the same. Based on the severity of the damage, it is classified into four categories -
- Mild: A small area of the bladder bulges in the vagina
- Moderate: The bladder bulges near the vaginal opening
- Severe: Protrusion of the bladder occurs through the vaginal opening
- Complete: The entire area of the bladder protrudes completely from the body via the opening of the vagina
The symptoms of a prolapsed bladder are:
- Feeling of intense pressure around the pelvic area
- Infections related to the bladder
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Tissues bulging out through the vaginal opening
- Pain in the lower back region
Prolapsed bladder is caused by:
- Childbirth: It can cause ligaments and pelvic muscles to weaken thus increasing their vulnerability to a prolapsed bladder
- The chances of this disorder increases when one is overweight
- Lifting heavy things
- Strain caused by bowel movements
- In some cases, it may result from a chronic cough
- Menopause, as it limits production of estrogen which helps in maintaining healthy tissues in the vagina
It is advised to check with a medical professional if you experience these symptoms, as a prolapsed bladder can worsen with time if left untreated.
I am amrita, 17 years, I have a dark skin tone, I want to fair my skin tone permanently without any side effect, if I take peels to fair my skin tone can these peels fair my skin permanently? And which was these peels name?
Sir, from past two years blood comes from anus, when it comes it will continues 3 to days and then stopped. After a month it will repeat. I am at 21 what's the problem sir?
I have a very tanned skin and I am heavily obese. What medicines can you suggest me to help me cure myself. I have to travel 50 kms everyday on bike.
I am 53 years male. Since an year or so my upper lip middle portion and lower lip left side is swollen. There is no pain. But any body can notice it easily as it is reddish in color compare to other portion of the lip. This troubles me while talking. I have taken cetrizine based tablets. I had taken Ayurveda and now homeopathic treatment. There is not much improvement. This swelling is more in the morning and gradually reducers by evening and again swells by morning. Also there are small boils within the face which gives itching sensation. Is it due to this. Please advice me. Any climatic affected or allergy is this? Please suggest some correct medication.
Fungal skin diseases are brought about by various sorts of fungi and are the main reasons behind an irritated skin. Fungi attack and develop in dead keratin, a protein that makes up your skin, hair and nails. The various sorts of fungal diseases are caused by various groups of fungi. Some common fungal skin infections include ringworm, intertrigo, nail infections, Athlete’s foot, etc.
The likelihood of fungal infections increase in the following cases:
- If you are overweight
- Not drying your skin completely after a shower or wash
- Walking barefoot in shower and wet locations
- In case of a pregnancy
- If you have a weak immune system
- If you suffer from diabetes
- If you come into contact with a person or animal with fungal infections.
- Due to a recent course of antibiotics
Fungal rashes can at times be mistaken for other skin conditions, for example, psoriasis and eczema. Fungal skin diseases can bring about a number of skin rashes; some of them being red, textured and itchy. The organism can influence only one region, or a few zones of your body. In the event that you get a fungal disease of your scalp, you might lose some hair. There are steps which can be performed in order to protect yourself from getting a parasitic skin contamination:
- Dry your skin properly after a shower
- Try not to share hairbrushes, towels or combs since they might be carrying fungi
- In case a family member has been infected with scalp ringworm, hats, pillows, combs or scissors should be soaked using water and bleach
- Allow your shoes sufficient time to dry out by alternating them every two or three days
- In order to keep moisture away from the skin, wear loose clothes that are made of cotton or other breathable materials.
- Socks, bed linen and clothes should be washed regularly to prevent the growth of any fungi
- In communal and wet areas like saunas, swimming pools, showers, etc., wear clean plastic shoes or flip-flops.
- If you have diabetes, try to keep your blood sugar under control
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.