Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hapur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shalini BhushanYour feedback matters!
I feel I am pregnant My month is going 07-07-2017 And my stomach is pain I am going to consult the doctor and give me a aristozyme liquid pine apple flavoured So my question is Kya Mai ye medicine le Sakti hu I feel I am pregnant.
Homeopathy is a system of alternative medicine, which is readily gaining popularity nowadays. The system being relatively uncommon, people did not generally opt for this medicine system earlier, but here are reasons why you should opt for Homeopathy.
- Natural: The medicines are completely gentle on your body because of being natural. Homeopathy works by strengthening the natural defense mechanism of your body, which keeps you protected from infections and creates a long lasting and powerful healing impact.
- No side effects: Homeopathic medicine is absolutely harmless and it does not react with other bodily elements to cause harmful side effects that can harm your body in the short or long run.
- Permanent cure: Although Homeopathic medicines take longer periods of time to work as compared to allopathic medicines, the cure is powerful and long lasting. It tends to uproot your problem in such a way that it has a minimal chance of reoccurrence.
- Cost effective: Homeopathic medicines are mostly inexpensive and readily available. These medicines are mostly available in powder, liquid or small spherical sugar pill form and are easy to manufacture and transport.
- Efficient relief: In case of your day to day medical problems like cold, cough, mild fever, cuts or bruises, insect bites, gastric problems, etc. you can readily depend upon Homeopathic medicine for a quick, cheap and long lasting relief.
- Complementary medicine: Homeopathic medicines, if taken in combination with some other conventional form of therapy can help you to alleviate the side effects of that conventional medicine. These medicines act as excellent complements in some cases like chemotherapy to treat cancer.
- Environment friendly: These medicines are totally environment friendly in nature and they do not degrade or pollute the environment in any manner. The manufacturing of Homeopathic medicines does not release any toxins into the environment and the medicines themselves are totally biodegradable in nature.
- Absolutely safe: Unlike conventional forms of medications, Homeopathic medicines are tested on healthy human beings rather than dummy animals. In this way it is ensured that the medicines that you consume are 100% safe for human consumption. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Masturbation plays a big role in a normal Individual sex life. Some of us discover it as children because it starts to feel so good between our legs. Others are shown by our friends circle. We would continue to masturbate because it feels us so good to us. It gets us ready for mature sexual relationships when we reach our adulthood, and it helps us to take care of those rising hormonal urges and surges when we are at our teenage. Habit of masturbation can enhance mature sexual relationships where two partners use it either as pletude to each other sexual activity. It keeps us going when the relationships get falter, such as when a partner is far away. Masturbation is a great equalizer in a relationship where one partner needs more sexual activity than the other one.
Masturbation is a healthy sexual behavior activity. Like other behaviors, when over practiced or addicted or done it can lead to both psychological as well as physiological imbalances in the body.
The side effects of such coming changes to the body include:
Fatigue. Feeling tired all the time
Low back pain
Thinning of hair or Hair Loss .
Soft or Weak Erection
Early ejaculation/Premature Ejaculation
Eye floaters or fuzzy vision Groin / pain in testis.
cramp or pain in the pelvic cavity or in the tail bone
And many more…
Over Masturbation can cause serious threat to sexual and over all health and curing these effects with completely herbal treatment is safe as herbs do not have side effects and are quick to alleviate the problems arising due to over mastrubation. Masturbation has been a way of satisfying sexual desires for both females and males since a long time, it is estimated that 94% of males and 64% of females practice masturbation. To an extent it treated itself harmless and even good for the health but when the frequency of masturbation goes beyond the tolerance limit of body organs then its effects are dangerous if left untreated.
The biggest effect of over masturbation is mental rather than physical effect, as person in habit of it gradually shifts away from normal intercourse and finds masturbation more satisfactory and pleasurable than normal sexual act. People in habit of it always seek few moments of the loneliness to masturbate, even slightest arousal can make them fully aroused and they may feel the urge to discharge soon. This kind of situation can promote problems in the person body like low libido or can say loss of sexual desire, ED and lack of orgasm. Other then these problems people having the habit of masturbation may face the problems like prostatitis, weakness in nervous system,malfunctioning of liver, sperm leakage, early ejaculation, sexual exhaustion, impotence ,low sperm count and many more other general body weakness.
Females associated with the habit of over masturbation may need a cure for vaginal discharge, vaginal dryness and recurrent infections on regular basis due to over masturbation and may also face problems like early sexual exhaustion, liver dysfunction and loss of libido. Some of the females also grow a tendency of not reaching a complete state of orgasm as excessive practice of unnatural sex makes normal sex boring and too much straining to them. Completely Herbal Supplements designed for alleviating the ill effects of over masturbation contain rich herbs and natural substances which can cast all round healing effects to cure the problems.Although there are many products available in the market claiming to be safe and effective but not all are trustworthy, only products with all herbal ingredients and having right herbs which are capable and trusted to cure the problem shall be used.
# How much is too much masturbation ?
That depends but it's suggested men keep their ejaculation frequency down to 2-3 times in a week. However, sexual activities can be experienced more often if men learn how to orgasm without a ejaculation. Doing so can actually store bioenergy into your system and make your penis firm and strong,long lasting eraction, and your ejaculate volume bigger.
Masturbation is a part of our life . In fact, most doctors recommend it, not only to improve your sexual experiences but to also promote good overall health. However, like most things in life, too much of good things can be bad. Excessive masturbation can lead to the psychological problems like anxiety,stress, fatigue, and memory loss. In extreme cases, sufferers fall into the pitfalls of impotence along with hair loss problem.
How To Get Rid From This Addictive Behavior ?
The first step to getting better is to reduce the habit of masturbation and ejaculation frequency and try to overcome this bad habit. Eat more soybean products and eliminate excessive caffeine from your diet. Try to focus on nutty foods like sunflower seeds, peanuts and eat more sea foods, green vegetables, and try to minimize red meat and dairy product intake. Instead of taking soda, try drinking pure orange juice or cranberry juice and, of course, drink plenty of water.
Arogyam Herbal supplement help to cure side effects of over masturbation effectively and safely without causing any kind of side-effects.They strengthens the nervous system, promotes the blood flow to penile area and maintains hormonal balance of the body, these supplements also provide the body with nutrients and amino acids to promote sound health and cure disorders.
Ashwagandha is another herb which can be taken as herbal supplement or in organic form to cure the effects of over masturbation by both females and males. It has all the properties which can not only cure the problem but also prevents them from resurfacing. Always remember one thing that these herbs are only effective when consumed internally and in proper dosage. Completely Herbal supplements containing kaunch beej,saffron or cowhage or mucuna pruriens are also very good for increasing libido and countering sexual exhaustion. All of these natural aphrodisiac herbs are excellent for promoting sound mental health too which helps a person in reducing the frequency of masturbation and regaining the pleasure and fun through normal sexual activity.
See details About MASTURBATION Visit : http://ayurvedictreatmentforovermasturbation.blogspot.in
Want To Consult With Doctor Now : Click on online Chat Or Fill Free Online Consultation Form
- See more at: http://www.ayurvedahimachal.com/index.php?page=completearticle&&id=123#sthash.WFmbNcDz.dpuf
How does lemon consumption affect mensuration? How does lemon consumption changes the blood concentration during mensuration? i.e. does the blood becomes lighter in color?
My monthly cycle is now 30 means last month it 20 this month also 20. Now tell me best dates for conceive. ?
My wife can get pregnant with my precum? When doing sex with my wife before ejaculation I have precum I don't understand my wife can get pregnant or not?
Hi, I am 31 year old man. We are trying for a baby and need to know who we can improve chances of getting pregnant. I and my wife are overweight, weighing 115 and 77 kgs. We have been trying for last 3 months and we are married for 4 years and 8 months now. Last year my wife had a miscarriage, though it was not a planned pregnancy. We have started taking medical assistance to conceive from last week. One problem I am facing is bout sustaining erection during intercourse. From last few months I am facing this issue and my erection lasts only for couple of minutes. Kindly suggest a solution for getting prolonged erection and getting pregnant.
My daughter is 4 and a half .a few days back I noticed a small patch of fine hair in her armpits and a few stands on her inner vagina. Other than this everything is normal. She's a little overweight. I consulted her paediatrician and he says it's normal and it might be cause she's a little overweight. Is it normal ?I'm really worried since I read any premature adrenarchae.
There are women who feel their looks are spoilt because of the presence of excessive body hair. While hair on women's body is common, excessive body hair isn't a normal condition and must be taken seriously. Women are generally unaware that the condition is known as Hirsutism.
What is Hirsutism?
Hirsutism can be defined as growth of excessive facial and body hair in women. With the world obsessed with flawless skin, such changes from feminine hair pattern (soft, fine, vellus hair) to masculine hair pattern (hard, dark, terminal hair) in a woman is generally unwelcoming and, hence, very distressing for the woman.
Why do some women develop Hirsutism?
In order to understand the reasons for such excessive growth in some women, it is important to understand the differences in the physiology of men and women. The male or female appearance of one's body is dependent on a delicate balance between male and female sex hormones. There is a predominance of the hormone estrogen in a woman's body, whereas androgens (testosterone) are the predominant sex hormones among men. However, some amount of androgens is secreted by the ovaries and adrenal glands (located next to kidneys) in women also. But, an excessive production of these hormones results in Hirsutism. Hormonal imbalance is by far the most common cause of Hirsutism.
Causes of Hirsutism
The common causes of hirsutism include:
1. Endocrine causes
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) - PCOS is a condition of hormonal imbalance in the body, which can result in an irregular menstrual cycle, enlarged ovaries with a cystic appearance on USG, infertility, obesity and hirsutism. For more information on the causes and management of PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome).
- Cushing's syndrome - Excessive production of hormone Cortisol by the adrenal glands can lead to symptoms such as high blood pressure, abdominal obesity, skin discoloration, muscle weakness, irregular menstruation, and hirsutism etc. This syndrome is known as Cushing's syndrome.
- Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH) - CAH is a condition of excessive production of hormones Androgens and Cortisol by the adrenal glands and generally manifests in childhood in the form of virilization. In such cases, CAH can present with symptoms such as ambiguous genitals, obesity, hypertension etc. However, sometimes the manifestation of CAH is deferred to early adulthood and results in milder symptoms, hirsutism being one of them.
2. Tumors - Tumors in ovary or adrenal glands can again cause hirsutism due to excessive production of androgens
- Long term steroid consumption (commonly used for immunosuppression, rheumatoid arthritis, and multiple sclerosis)
- Performance enhancing drugs (often used by athletes)
4. Idiopathic - The woman may be having hirsutism despite normal hormone levels
There are essentially two lines of treatment for hirsutism - one is medical management and the other is a cosmetic treatment.
Medical treatments for hirsutism -
1. Birth control pills - It's possible to reduce the severity and intensity of hair growth using birth control pills- the most commonly prescribed medical intervention! The birth control pills help by decreasing the production of androgens by ovaries. Besides this, estrogen present in the pills also helps the liver to produce more of sex hormone binding protein- these proteins bind to circulating androgens, thereby reducing their action on the body. Both these actions help in reducing the growth of hair on the body.
2. Anti-androgen medications - There are three categories of anti-androgen medications, which are commonly used for the treatment of hirsutism.
- Spironolactone - Spironolactone is a diuretic medicine, which blocks the effects of androgens on the hair follicles, thus controlling hair growth.
- Finasteride - Finasteride works by blocking the conversion of body testosterone into its more potent chemical entity, thereby limiting the effect of testosterone on hair growth.
- Flutamide - Flutamide is a potent anti-androgen, which blocks the actions of androgens and helps in controlling the hair growth.
However, we have to ensure that the woman is not pregnant when taking any of these three medications. These medicines are often combined with oral contraceptives, which also have a synergistic effect in reducing the severity of hirsutism. One should also seek an expert opinion before starting these medications as there can be serious side effects, especially on liver.
3. Steroids - Low dose dexamethasone can be used to control the overactive adrenal glands when used carefully. However, long-term steroid therapy has got its own side effects and this therapy should only be considered under expert care and guidance.
4. Insulin sensitizing medicines - Medicines such as Metformin and Pioglitazone (Basically these are anti-diabetic medications) help in reducing insulin resistance in the body, which, in turn, helps in controlling the effects of excessive circulating androgens.
Cosmetic treatment for hirsutism -
One very important aspect of cosmetic management of hirsutism is self-care. This can include shaving, waxing, use of depilators and bleaching creams. All these measures help to reduce the amount of visible hair in undesired parts of the body. But, this needs to be done very frequently for a sustained visible effect.
Permanent hair removal is also possible using electrolysis or LASER treatment. In electrolysis treatment, electric current is passed into the hair follicle using a needle, which damages the root of the hair permanently. Similarly, LASER treatment uses LASER to destroy the hair follicle. Both these are effective methods to get rid of the undesired hair. However, we do not yet know if there are any long-term complications or side effects of these methods and these methods are not yet approved by the US FDA. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
If you still think that non-surgical hair replacement means wearing a wig, think again. Today’s techniques create a result that is far more subtle, far more comfortable, far more natural and fair easier to live with.
Non-surgical hair replacement involves applying a thin, light, transparent membrane to the scalp, which is infused with human hair. This membrane is then attached to the scalp and woven in with the existing hair, to create a very natural effect.
Top Lace Hair Skin/Hair Patch/Toupee/Hair Unit/Hair System
Top Lace Hair Skin/Hair Patch/Toupee/Hair Unit/Hair System, offer styling flexibility and the most realistic look. Using lustrous human hair and believable synthetic, they recreate the airy body and glossy movement of natural hair. It is Hand tied, the most luxurious and natural Hair Skin/Hair Patch/Toupee/Hair Unit/Hair System.
Features of Top Lace Hair Skin/Hair Patch/Toupee/Hair Unit/Hair System:
Crown area is transparent, super thin skin V-looped hair
Fully Lace base hair replacement system in all shades, sizes & shapes
Similar European Hair Texture, Indian Remy Hair
Most natural look, skin colored, very thin and fine net
Available in very low density of hairs
Available in free parting
Invisible hair line
Needs to be changed after 5-6 months
Hi, I am 28 years old and c sec delivery. Completed 2 1/2 months. Today bleeding started again. Bleeding stopped by 51 days itself. Please tell me reason for bleeding again. What is the remedy?
Hi doc , As i and my wife have sex every month and she consumes ipill every month so now is there any ways that she is not going to get pregnant or stuff in future becoz now she is having excess bleeding and very bad stomach pain please help.
Too much vaginal burning and sensation ite hurting too much. Help me sir/mam please give a best solution for this advise.
I have some problem regarding to mensuration. I am having spotting daily when I am gng to bathroom, during periods time bleed also is not properly coming. My periods also not regular.
Hey. Actually I am very nervous as my girlfriend is 6 days late from her periods actually we had a sex without protection but I did not cum inside and I have given her i-pill as a precaution within 24 hours then after taking the pill she bleed after 7 days but now she is not having periods on that time when she normally used to have so please can you guide me what to do.
My mother was attacked by breast tumour in her left breast so it was deducted in 1998 .now she is well but her left arm has been heavy and some time feels pain have its any treatment?
Hello doctor I am 26 years old married women but still I dont have baby please suggest me for pregnancy
I am 26 years old, I was diagnosed as deficiency of Vitamin D, taken medicines and thereby started gaining weight. I hav gained 4 - 6 kgs since last 1 year. I have got my thyroid and PCOS also tested, they are well within the range. I joined gym 6 months back, and not lost even 100 gms. Diet is same as I use to take some 1 year back. Now I have joined yoga instead of Gym. I drink 2 ltrs of water each day as well. Not accustomed to sugar delicacies nor outside junk food. Please guide how to reduce weight ad get toned. Thank you.
Some people are naturally blessed with good skin while most of us strive hard to achieve that glow. Even if someone has a naturally healthy and beautiful skin it is still imperative to take care of it properly. One’s beauty regimen depends on the kind of skin – dry, oily, combination, normal - and it is really important to choose the products that compliment your skin type.
We all know how important it is to keep the skin clean and cleansing happens to be the first step towards skin care. What we tend to ignore is to understand the importance of Toning and actually most of the people miss out on this part thinking that it is redundant. It isn’t.
What is Toning?
Toning is an integral part of skin care: It is a cosmetic lotion applied with the help of a cotton pad after cleansing the face. It helps in cleansing the skin deeply and shrinks the appearance or size of the pores.It is helpful in keeping the skin healthy and makes the skin more receptive to the nourishment step i.e. moisturizing.
Benefits of Toning
There are multiple benefits of toning. Some of them are:-
- Toning helps you get rid of impurities (excess oil, makeup residue, pollutants etc.)
- It helps in balancing the pH levels of our natural skin
- Toning prevents breaking out of the skin
- Toning prepares the skin for moisturizer
The benefits of using a Toner are endless.
These are the common ways to tone your skin naturally :
- Drink lots of water
- Use Sunscreen during day time
- Avoid Junk Foods
- Do exercises regularly
- Exfoliating your skin
- Using Face Mask
- Using Face Peels
- Using Skin Spot Removers
- Using Moisturizers
- Applying Lemon Juice
- Applying Oatmeal Paste
- Applying Organic Honey
- Applying Milk