Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Ganganagar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Mr. RavinderYour feedback matters!
I m 25 years old I have a stomach problem. In every morning I have a pain in my stomach. Please give me some suggestion.
I have a stone problem in the kidney whose size is 6.6mm. Tell me any suggestion about this problem.
My head gets oily all the time and I think because of that I am getting hair fall. Within 1-2 hours of head wash my hair gets oily. What is the main cause of my hair fall and why is this happening. I don't smoke or drink alcohol. My current condition is that my hair is very very thin and delicate. They fall very easily. Can I restore or regrow my hair?
My husband releases sperms daily due to that he got the problem of losing hair. I have a doubt that is their any chance.
My belly fat is being increasing day by day I do not any junk food I eat low oily food Only homemade one But still I am not able to control my belly fat I used to go for walk every day about 8-9 km My height-6 ft Weight-76 Thank you in advance.
From 1 week I am easily fatigue even with stepping up 20 steps. I can not able to stand for more than 10 to 15 minutes. Means that I feel so fatigue. What would I do? Is there anything serious. (No episode of dyspnea or breathlessness)
Premature ejaculation is a condition which is characterized by uncontrolled ejaculation shortly after or before sexual penetration. It can happen with very little or no sexual arousal of the person. This emotionally affects people by making their self esteem drop and can also cause anxiety problems. Premature ejaculation is very common and also results in unsatisfactory sex.
What causes premature ejaculation?
The exact cause of premature ejaculation is not known. According to many doctors and researchers, it can occur if it has been a long time since a person last ejaculated. Factors like guilt, depression and anxiety can also cause premature ejaculation. In many cases it can be caused due to side effects of certain medications or hormonal problems. Erectile dysfunction can also cause premature ejaculation at times.
Symptoms of Premature Ejaculation:
- The inability to control ejaculation for more than a few seconds before or after penetration.
- Inability to hold ejaculation for a longer time even during other sexual situations like masturbation.
Ayurvedic Treatments to Control Premature Ejaculation:
According to Ayurveda, premature ejaculation is caused by aggravation of Vata (air) and Pitta Dosha at the commencement of physical mating. These doshas can be aggravated by anxiety or nervousness before the sexual act. Vata is characterized by its qualities of quickness and heightened sensitivity to the sense of touch. This gives a predisposition towards quicker ejaculation. Pitta plays a role in thinning of the semen, thereby supporting its early ejaculation. Secondly, these aggravated doshas cause hyperactivity of muscles in the male organ, thus increasing sensitivity to vibration and hence leading to early ejaculation.
Ayurvedic treatment of premature ejaculation is aimed at keeping the Vata and Pitta in balance by eating a balanced diet. Problems of stress and anxiety during sexual intercourse can be effectively dealt with rejuvenating herbs, yoga, meditation and counseling.
Ayurvedic Remedies for PE-
- Saffron-almond milk recipe: Soak 10 almonds overnight in water. On the next day, peel off the skin, and blend the almonds in a blender with 1 cup of cow hot milk (or crush them in hot cow milk) and add a little bit of saffron, ginger and cardamom to it. Drink this every morning.
- Green Onion Seeds: Add one teaspoon of green onion seeds into a glass of water and stirr thoroughly. Drink before every meal.
- Ashwagandha-Bala-Vidari: You will need to find these ayurvedic herbs, and then mix them in equal parts. When you have mixed them, take half a teaspoon and add it into a glass of warm goat milk, and drink this. You can often find goat milk in organic food stores.
Ayurvedic Herbs for Premature Ejaculation-
Medicinal prescriptions for PE are generally called Stambhaka. Among them are Ashwagandha Churna, Jatiphala, Speman tablet, Asparagus (safed musli), garlic and drumstick are the most commonly prescribed herbal remedies for PE in Ayurveda.
Eat plenty of:
- fresh fruits (especially banana)
- vegetables (especially fennel, celery and onions) and
- denatured foods
- processed foods
- foods which contain high amounts of white sugar or white flour
Other Tips To Control PE-
- Ayurvedic practitioners also recommend restraint when it comes to sexual activities, and especially to masturbate less.
- It is necessary to communicate with your partner during sexual intercourse. Sometimes premature ejaculation can be caused due to nervousness during coitus.
- In most cases premature ejaculation can also be caused due to anxiety and depression. So, try to overcome stress related issues. Numbing creams like Emla and lidocaine can also be massaged on the genitals to control premature ejaculation.
- This is the most common and widely used technique for controlling premature ejaculation. Sex therapy can help you become more confident and give you more self esteem and pleasure during sexual intercourse. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.