Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Ganganagar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Mr. RavinderYour feedback matters!
My name is mahanthesh, im 23old, im suffering from hair loss please give me your valuable suggestions to solve this problem. Thank you very much.
I got hair line pimples may be due to dandruff by then I put turmeric powder along with lemon juice on those (which I read on internet) later my face got dark now I have consulted a saloon they said that lemon and turmeric both causes heat so there were offering some facials which were very costly.
I am 48 years of age. Two years back when I was examined and blood test was done the triglicide level was out of range it was around 560. Our house physicial prescribe me the medicine of stator-f, telvas-am, equosprin and I have a sleep problem. So I take for las two years lonazeep. 50. I have some quiries from you that this medicine wil have side effect for long run? what your opinion about this?
Medicines firstly reduce the side effects of allopathic hormonal pills.
Remedies act on the various glands to produce the hormones in the required manner. Gradually the hormonal levels becomes normal. The treatment has dynamic action in revitalization and regulation.
As the hormonal levels are within the normal limits the abnormal hair growth reduces substantially. It helps in the reduction of weight which secondarily lowers the level of androgens which are responsible of abnormal and excessive hair growth.
I was of 70 kg but suddenly I become 80 kg after 3 months. I have lost my stamina. How to reduce my weight and stamina?
Hi .i m 26 years old. I am facing acidity problem from so long. I used to take normal diet. And I avoid tea nd coffee also but still I am facing this problem. And also after drinking lots of water I feel dehydrated. please suggest something.
Is saul pereira psychotherapist and psychoanalist. Wheather he cures schizophenic without medication ?
I have pain in my backbone and I cannot do any work so can you please give me some medicine to cure thisvpaon.
I am feeling sleepy for mist of the times and also my stomach problem is there not want to each much problem in late night qwaje.
Our daughter is 6.5 years old and her first set of teeth are not falling. Her front 2 incisors are bent out and new one are coming behind. What do we need to do dislodge old set and facilitate new ones?
I am 27 female. I am having a girl of 1.25 year and my problem is I am having pain in pelvic which is coming and going frequently I had sexual activity but dint had intercourse please help me out so as I can sleep.
In general, anterior cruciate ligament injuries or ACL injuries, are understood as tears in any of the several knee ligaments joining the upper leg bone and the lower leg bone. This can vary from minor injuries, such as small ligament tears, to more serious cases like complete tears or when the ligament and one of the bones gets displaced from the other. These injuries usually occur during sports activities, like soccer, basketball, football, gymnastics, tennis, volleyball, etc. An untreated ACL injury can lead to a condition called an ACL deficiency. This can cause a lot of problems with regard to knee movements as the bones may rub against each other, causing a lot of pain. In some cases, the cartilage covering the ends of the bones may get damaged, eventually tearing and trapping the cushion pads supporting the knee joints.
Signs and symptoms of anterior cruciate ligament may include:
- You are unable to move properly.
- You experience immense pain while walking up and down stairs.
- You are unable to engage much in physical activities.
- Your knee begins to swell gradually.
- You can sense a loud popping sensation when moving your knee.
- You experience feelings of instability.
Anterior cruciate ligament injuries generally occur during sports. Here are some common possible instances that might happen during a game:
- Sudden arrest in motion
- An unsteady landing from a jump
- Direct blows to the knee from tackles
- Sudden shifts in direction
Treatment of ACL injuries normally involves the following:
1. Immediate medical attention along with intense first aid care
2. Sincere adherence to the R.I.C.E model of self care
- Rest: proper rest for a couple of weeks or months depending upon the severity of the injury
- Ice: using ice packs to help cool the nerves
- Compression: ice treatment further helps in compression
- Elevation: when lying down in bed, it is strongly recommended that you keep your affected leg at a slightly higher position, through the use of pillows or cushions
3. Success rehabilitative therapy for several weeks
4. Anterior cruciate ligament surgery or reconstruction
Mai jab continue 15 minunte khada hota hoon to mere pairon mein dard hone lag padta hai maine isliye sugar check karvai before breakfast is 108 after break fast is 143 and hbalc ka test bhi karvaya tha 6.3 juton mein bhi pairon ka dam ghut rehta hai.
My husband met with accident his face was totally damaged. He was dusky. Now His forehead turned terribly black. Kindly tell what cream he should use. He is using betnovate c. Can he use it or not.
My daughter 12 years old and have last 2 years diabetes please suggest me and start with homeopathic treatment and please call 8871221896.
I'm 25 year old female. Recently have done a pill abortion before one months. Now it's been one month and a week time but still I didn't get my period back and when I check for the pregnancy it shows negative. Very Small bleeding is happening sometimes and while having sex. Please give me some suggestion.
I am suffering from chronic halitosis (bad breath). My intake of water is less & digestion is also not well. How to get get rid of it permanently?
Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) is a common infection in the female reproductive organs like the ovaries, the uterus and the fallopian tubes and also the inside of the pelvis. If left untreated for a long time, PID can lead to severe problems like pregnancy complications, infertility and cancer.
- Cause: Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) like chlamydia and gonorrhea produce vaginal bacteria which travel to the interior organs and cause PID. Having unprotected sexual contact with someone who has an STD is the most common cause of PID. Moreover, medical processes like abortion, miscarriage, childbirth, insertion of contraceptive devices can also lead to bacterial infection. Having sex with a number of people, or having sex before the age of 20, or having had an STD in the past, also increase the chances of Pelvic Inflammatory Disease.
- Symptoms: The disease may show only minor symptoms or it may not show any symptom at all. When it does, the common symptoms are pelvic pain, discomfort while urinating or having intercourse, difficulties with menstruation and unusual fluid discharge from the vagina.
- Associated symptoms: High fever, nausea, vomiting, indigestion, exhaustion, shivering and fainting.
- Diagnosis: A pelvic examination is conducted to check for abnormal bleeding from the cervix (the opening of the uterus), fluid discharge or severe pain in the uterus, fallopian tubes or in the ovaries. Swabs taken from the cervix and the vagina are tested for STDs or other possible bacterial infections that may cause PID. An ultrasound or a Computerized Tomography (CT) scan is conducted to make sure that the symptoms are not being caused by other disorders like appendicitis or other kinds of infection in the reproductive organs. A pregnancy test is also done to take the necessary precautions to protect the fetus from the adverse effects of the infection.
- Treatment: The treatment procedures of PID vary depending on the type of bacteria that caused the infection in the specific case. Antibiotic medication is used to treat the condition. In case of severe complications, the patient has to be hospitalized.