Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Ganganagar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Mr. RavinderYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, my wife is feeling tired after she climbs one floor and after her kitchen work. She has also lost her weight in this few months. When checked her hb count was 8.5. What can be done. Please advice.
I try to gain weight last 5 or 6 years but not gain. I want to gain weight in any condition. I try every thing as serious mass gainer , muscle juice gainer, muscle blaze ka mass pro. And other aayur vadik medicine also but no result. Then I do some test as liver, blood count, kidney, tsh. They all normal. Then I met a dietician in asian hospital faridabad, he gave me diet chart but no effect. After dis I met a doctor (internal medicine ) in appolo hospital dehli. First he suggest me ALL VITE PLUS CAPSULES. I use this but again no result, yesterday I meet him again and he said that I am lucky because my digest system is very very good and suggest me amway nutrilite powder for weight gain. But I think that dis powder also does not help to increase my weight. I am confused. I feel that I waste my time , my energy, my money. please help me to increase my weight.
I am 19 year old girl. I am having bulging type of matter in my left face mole. It pains when it gets touch or press. What it is exactly. And what should I do?
Hlo I am suffering from heatstroke two days I just take some. Medicines like crocin etc I also have cough what I have to do please tell me.
I have hypothyroid from past 2 years. I feel drowsiness for 2-3 seconds and become normal again. Please suggest any remedy food this.
I loosing my hair. I will tried shampoo and siyakai but no use. Please refer best shampoo and oil. Help me.
Hi, I am 25. I have half of headache problem since last 2 months. It gradually increasing to rest half of my body. I feel little weaker on that side of my body (right). Pain now down to shoulder, back and thigh on same side. This is not much of the pain but I also feel heavier on that side of my body. Is this any neurological problem or pain? it blocking my hearing and making me feel skeleton imbalance. Should I go for full body MRI? please advice.
My friend is 25 year old. And he is suffering from migrane last 2 years. Which medicine will be helpful for him.
Chronic back pain may occur due to a variety of reasons. Sometimes, it may be due to conditions like osteoporosis or arthritis and at other times, it may be due to an injury or a slip disc caused by such an injury. Injuries to the spinal cord can also trigger chronic back pain. There are numerous ways of dealing with chronic back pain, which may be debilitating, if not treated properly.
10 ways of managing this pain.
- Medication: One of the ways of managing chronic back pain is with the help of anti-inflammatory drugs as well as pain killers like ibuprofen. However, do keep in mind that these medicines must be consumed only if they are prescribed by the doctor. Anticonvulsants and anti-depressants can also help in preventing pain that emanates from the nerves of the region.
- Surgery: Surgery can be done by the doctors in case the pain is extreme and severe. This kind of surgery usually aims at implanting devices and tools that can support the slipped disc, which may cause pinched nerves.
- Electrotherapy: This kind of therapy can help in reducing pain by releasing low-voltage electric stimulation that helps in dealing with the sensory nervous system.
- Exercises: Muscle strengthening exercises will help in a better balance. Also, other physiotherapy exercises can help in reducing back pain significantly by targeting the points that create pain and by pinching of the nerves.
- Relaxation techniques: There are a number of relaxation techniques that one can turn to so as to reduce the pain. This pain can also be managed with the help of meditation and breathing exercises, which can serve as an alternative means of treatment.
- Rest: With proper rest, one can do away with chronic pain. Yet, if it is a nerve-based issue, then the doctor may ask you not too lie down for long stretches and to walk regularly so that inflammation and pain does not set in.
- Heat: Heat therapy or heat compresses as well as hot water bags can be used for pain relief.
- Prolotherapy: In this method, an irritant solution is injected into the back so as to stimulate better blood circulation. This process also aids in faster ligament repair.
- Opioid fusion pump installation: These pumps are surgically implanted so that opioid agents are delivered straight to the spinal cord, which can treat and manage chronic back pain.
- Injections: These are usually considered as blocks that deliver steroids to the ligaments and joints. Also, one may have to take corticosteroid injections in order to deal with a very painful case. These epidural injections are usually best for temporary relief. One will need more long term treatment or management methods in order to effectively deal with and reduce pain.