Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Nephrologists online in Hanumangarh town . View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Jyoti AroraYour feedback matters!
Few days back while passing urine blood also came out but I am not sure it passes through urine passage or from back. I am female of 25 years. Kindly tell me is it symptom of any disease.
I m 26 yrs, 51 weight, 5'9 feet. There is no any day when I don't face cloudy urine, In noon when I go for urination Last drops are cloudy & urination takes long time to be completed, I try to unzip then I again realize that drops are coming out. What to do?
How to prevent creatine rise level in urin for my wife who is 20 year old sugar patient taking 6 units insulin each morning.
I am a girl of 18 years and since last week I am noticing a very thin thread like pinkish worm in my urine. Usually it is dead. please suggest me what I am suffering from and what is its treatment.
I have 22.2 mm gall bladder stone from last 5 years. I am not feeling comfortable in operation that's why I am ignoring from last 5 years because I know after removing gall bladder definitely digestion problem occurs because every organ has its very important role in the body that's why God give us gall bladder organ. So is it possible to dissolved or removed the stone without surgery. Any homeopathy. Ayurvedic. allopathy treatment. Please assist me. Is it ok if I do not operate the stone lifetime. I request you please answer clear. And I am zym lover so I work hard daily so it is ok to exercise daily.
I am a 41 years male. I have to wake up for 3-4 in night for passing urine. I have checked my sugar which is around 120. Please advise, what check up should I get done.
I have noticed blood in urine from last few days and have a burning sensation too. And periods also heavy bleeding. Please advice. My age is 50 years.
My wife have a vaginal infection. She have irritation burning in her vagina. When she urinate its burning. Please tell me what should I do? Tell me some advice or prescription for get rid off vaginal infection.
I am 26 year male just after drinking water I am getting too much urine in 1-2 minutes pls tell me its normal or should I visit to doctor?
I am 25 year old girl. I got constipation after my Gall bladder operations wich was done on 15th Aug 2012. Pls suggest me wat diet to maintain in order to get free from constipation.
The bladder is a hollow storage organ that collects urine from the kidneys and stores it until it can be passed out of the body through the urethra during the process of micturition or urination. It has a thin inner lining of cells called urothelial cells and a thick muscular wall, which exerts pressure to push the urine out of the body.
Causes of Bladder Tumors
In most cases, the bladder tumor develops on the inner layer due to a combination of some of the following factors.
1. Hereditary: A strong family history of cancer predisposes a person to cancer.
2. Gender: Men are 3 times more prone for bladder cancer than women.
3. Ethnicity: White people are more prone for bladder cancer black people.
4. Smoking: Smokers develop bladder cancer 2-6 times more frequently than non-smokers. cigarettes contain toxic, carcinogenic substances which reach the kidney and are stored in the bladder, leading to their damage.
5. Occupational hazards: Some workplaces have a higher likelihood of causing bladder cancers, especially dye and rubber industries. The effects can be damaging, and the person may develop cancers years after the exposure has happened.
6. Recurrent bladder infections: In some people, this can also lead to bladder cancer in the long run.
Types of Bladder Tumor
Depending on the extent of the cancerous spread, it can be of two types:
1. Non-muscle-invasive bladder tumors: The tumor spread is limited to the inner part of the bladder (urothelial cells)
2. Muscle-invasive bladder tumor: The tumor has spread to the thick muscular outer layer. This is more advanced and prognosis is poor compared to the noninvasive type.
The most common and diagnostic symptom of bladder cancer is the presence of blood in the urine, known as hematuria. This will be intermittent and happens whenever the tumor bleeding happens. Other symptoms include pain in the lower abdomen and frequent urination.
From the most noninvasive to the most invasive diagnostic test, these include:
1. Urine microscopy to detect cancer cells in the urine
2. Cystoscopy A tube inserted into the urethra to look into the inner wall of the bladder is highly diagnostic
3. Ultrasound, CT Scan, and biopsy can also be further used to identify severity of the tumor.
Once the tumor is diagnosed, treatment would depend on the severity of the tumor. For both invasive and noninvasive tumors, definitive therapy is surgery, known as transurethral resection of the bladder tumor (TURBT). The cancerous bladder tissue is removed through a cystoscope as done for diagnosis. The bladder is then flushed with chemotherapy agent to kill any residual cancer cells in the bladder. This is then followed by BCG vaccine, which is again done 1 to 4 weeks for several months to avoid recurrence. In some cases, radiotherapy may also be included.