Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in halisahar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Tanima Bhattacharyya
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Submit a review for Dr. Tanima BhattacharyyaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
It was a very good experiance. I was trying lots of medicines of alopathic from years but could not see any result but now by taking homeopathic medicines i am completely cured. So its like a miracle to me. All thanks to Dr. Tanima Bhattacharya
Dr. Tanima Bhattacharyya provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, caring and well-reasoned. Thanks a lot for your advice... Will follow these suggestions.
Purshottam Sidheshwar Pandit
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Tanima Bhattacharyya to be knowledgeable, very helpful, well-reasoned, sensible and professional. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Tanima Bhattacharyya to be very helpful and caring. Thank you so much Doctor... For your information
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Tanima Bhattacharyya to be caring. Thank you doctor ,pls guide me where i can consult you
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Tanima Bhattacharyya to be very helpful. Thnkq sir for ur advise I wil go to doctor asap
Dr. Tanima Bhattacharyya provides answers that are knowledgeable. Hope so I m worried about I m facing a same problem
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Tanima Bhattacharyya to be very helpful. Thank u very much
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Tanima Bhattacharyya to be very helpful. Thanks doctor
She is be very sincere, listen all the problems very caring doctor.
very helpful and get the proper guidance. Thank you very much dr.
Hi. Doc. My wife is suffering from critical problem of hair fall. So pls suggest me some tips about it's prevention.
I am suffering from piles since 3 years. I have taken many medicines and homeopathic treatment. Now at present I am doing well. But lumps are available around the anus. Sometimes I get problem like having burning sensation and blood. Other days are well and good. So now what is the complete solution of it.
Hi I am 28 years old after pregnancy i am suffering from severe hair fall please suggest me some that can I regrowth and long hair.
On sunday evening I go to dentist and remove two tooth from left lower jaw. I condition of tooth is very damaged so I got deep wound after removal of tooth. After removal I got huge blood comes in my mouth, so I go to bed to avoid it but when I woke up on monday morning I have too much blood in my mouth. So I go to bathroom and clean it by water and then put cotton in mouth to stop blood. After heavy 2-3 hr blood stop, but small amount of blood comes whole day. On monday night all looks fine but when I sleep and woke up today (tuesday) I again got blood in my mouth not too much but not too less. Today at evening I still got blood in my saliva and when I spit. I consult my doctor he say all ok it's just bcz of your deep wound it takes time. I am worried about my continuous blood emission from my wound which make saliva red. So should I consult other doctor? Or any dentist can help me by consulting me?
I am suffering from some skin problems around mouth and near ear. I suspected this may be due to oral sex with my husband to each other, when we had urinary tract infection. It is realized later. I consult dermatologist to this problems she suggests D-acne soap, deriva-bpo gel, azithromycin tablet but it's severe after using please suggest correct medicines.
Cystic acne is a serious form of acne, which is characterized by deep, inflamed acne breakout. Red cysts are developed under the surface of the skin, which cause great pain. Cystic acnes are not only painful, but also affect your appearance and self-confidence.
Hence, effective steps should be taken to get rid of them. Here are 6 effective remedies to treat cystic acne.
- Do not pop: Avoid popping the acne which appear on your skin. Cystic acnes should never be popped because of their depth and popping or squeezing will make them worse. The more you touch them, the more they tend to worsen, and permanent scars may be left.
- Ice: Applying ice cubes directly to the acne affected area for some time constricts the blood vessels in the cyst. By applying ice, the size and redness of the acne get reduced.
- Proper skin care: You should maintain a simple skin care routine and avoid scented moisturizers. Before applying any lotion, ensure that your skin is clean and exfoliated. Use oil free and non-scented moisturizers.
- Do not get obsessed: Avoid spending hours looking at the cystic acne in the mirror. The more obsessed you, the more negative thoughts will come into your mind, making you feel even worse.
- Towels and pillowcases: Do not let other people use your towels and pillows. Abstain from washing these items with strong detergents and use natural, non-scented laundry products. Change your pillowcases and towels regularly.
- Diet: In case of cystic acne, you should take several diet precautions. Cut down the use of dairy products, excessive sugar, grain products and caffeine. Fried food and fast food should be avoided as well.
For better healing of cystic acne, you should consume probiotic rich foods, foods high in zinc, protein and fiber. You can consume several supplements as well, such as probiotics, zinc and Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Relax: Stress makes the condition of cystic acne worse. You should undertake relaxation techniques to reduce stress as hormones released due to stress can make the acne worse. You should try natural stress relievers.
- Sleep: Having proper sleep at night regularly improves your health and reduces inflammation due to cystic acne.
- Exercise: Regular exercise benefits the lymphatic system and detoxifies the body. Your mood and self-esteem are improved, which have been hampered due to acne.
- Essential oils: Essential oils such as lavender and tea tree help in treating cystic acne. With anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties, these oils are effective and can be applied to the acne directly.
Cystic acne is a severe form of acne, which requires proper care and treatment. Several simple remedies can be used to treat the same. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!