Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Haldwani and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajiv Kumar KhuranaYour feedback matters!
I have gap in my teeth. As I had rct in one teeth previously and have cap on it can I go for braces or not. Are dental crowns good option.
Hello, Myself Vinod. I've been suffering from bad breath and gums are bleeding. Could you please tell me the reason why it is happening like this?
My teeth hurt when I have something cold a bit more than usual. Sometimes when I brush I can see blood. What might be the problem?
Hello doctor I have undergone for cap fixation for two teeth so what type of precautions I need to take and for how many days I need to go for check up. Please let me know the details and its complications. Thank you.
I have general discomfort and pain while I open the jaw (left side). When my jaw is closed I feel a weird kind of dullness and heaviness on my left face (including my eyes). My temples almost always hurt on palpation (both). Even my eyebrows hurt when I press them. (Sharp pain). My jaw deviates a little sometimes when I open it, though at other times it is not noticeable. Also opening of the jaw isn' t as smooth as it used to be, I have make conscious effort to open the jaw and while I open it, it hurts. I have been suspecting TMJ disorder, but couldn' t make out if it is muscle related or bone related. Also, could it be TN? I am 24 year old male and have been suffering from it since last 6 months.
My teeth get pain when I eat ice cream . And cool drinks . Some time its bleed .bad small also coming please tell me what I do?
Plaque is a film that forms over the teeth. This film is sticky in nature and it is also colorless. It is formed due the presence of bacteria and materials secreted by the bacteria. Plaque has the potential to damage the enamel of the tooth. If plaque is not treated within a reasonable amount of time, then it becomes hard in texture and causes even more damage.
Reasons that cause plaque:
1. Failure to brush every day: This is the chief reason behind the formation of plaque. Teeth must be brushed twice every day in order to keep them clean and healthy. If food particles remain stuck in the groves of the teeth, they can lead to many problems, like cavities and plaque. Each area of the teeth should be cleaned with a suitable toothbrush. The insides of the teeth should not be neglected.
2. Failure to floss every day: Flossing is unfortunately not so common in India. Brushing helps to keep the teeth clean overall but it does not reach some of the spaces between the teeth. Flossing is therefore required to make sure that the plaque on the gum line and other problematic areas are removed.
3. Excessive consumption of sweet and sugary food: Foods like cakes, muffins, sweetmeats, cold drinks, ice creams etc contain carbohydrates which the bacteria tend to feed on. In the process of creating the film of plaque, they turn the sugar into acid, which causes damage to the tooth. Such foods should, therefore, be avoided as they cause plaque.
4. Avoiding natural foods that improve teeth: There are many natural foods which keep teeth healthy. Failing to include such foods in one's diet could lead to the formation of plaque. Fruits and vegetables like guava or carrots can serve this purpose.
5. Failing to visit the dentist regularly: Since dentists are experts when it comes to taking care of death, everyone should make sure to get dental checkups regularly. Even if one flosses and brushes regularly, plaque may still form. A dentist should be consulted regularly to check if any such formation has occurred. Failure to this may cause the formation of even more plaque and more damage.
Related Tip: The Chemistry between Calcium and Teeth?