Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Haldwani. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Hi, my sister has a stretch marks in her both the knees, she is 20 years old, She is very angry with that, so pls give me the solution for this, pls get me the home therapy and medical solution also.
Hair growth occurs either naturally or after a specific treatment for hair loss, hair thinning or even baldness. There are several treatments and solutions in the offering. Some of them are genuine and effective while many others are fads or ways to dupe harried people looking for solutions. Homeopathy is one field of alternative medicines that is highly effective in promoting hair regrowth and reducing or curing baldness in the process. It is a stream of medicine that is ancient wherein the doses are prepared by natural and sometimes herbal and mineral sources. People with a penchant for having thick dense hair or if they are suffering from baldness can turn to homeopathy for relief. Many practitioners prescribe the homeopathy medicines bearing the basic nature of a patient. A few specific medicines that are known to promote the hair growth are discussed below.
1. Lycopodium: this medicine is prescribed to those who are suffering from premature balding, including pregnant women and new mothers. The medicine is made from the spores of plants like club moss and is effective for both men and women.
2. Silicea: this is made from sandstones and human tissues and happens to be one of the most prescribed homeopathic medicines. It aids in making the hair stronger and nourishing the hair, thus taking its dryness away.
3. Natrum muriaticum: made from table salt, this medicine helps in hair growth for cases hair loss results from dry scalp and dandruff, skin and menstrual problems. Women suffering from menstrual problems also suffer from hair loss. This medicine is prescribed to them too.
4. Kalium cabonicum: this is prescribed a lot, specifically to stop thinning of hair, aiding the growth of hair in this process. It also cures brittle hair condition. Kalium cabonicum is made from the compounds which are used to make glass in Egypt.
5. Phosphorus: scalp disorders at times result in loss of hair in clumps. Phosphorus is prescribed for such situations.
6. Kali sulphuricum: as the name suggest, parts of this medicine is sulphur. It is available in liquid form and tablets as well. It should not be taken more than twice a day and should be discontinued after taking for a couple of weeks.
I have acne problem on my arms. These pimples or acnes are not normal. These grow on regular basis on the back of my arms near biceps. And when I apply medicine or aloe vera it helps in reducing acne but these grows again. I visited dermatologist and I was not convinced with his reply. He told me that its my hereditary. Please help me out. And thanks in advance.
I am 15 years girl I have q huge hairloss I have tried many oil and also many treatment but nothing happened. What should I do now? Please help me.
Respected Sir / Mam, My mom is having intense dark circles around eyes since 25 years. She had taken medicines containing vitamin+minerals+antioxidants. But there is no effect of it. Please suggest permanent solution over it.
I have a Disease. But I Can't identify it. It is Like some pimples are seen in my chest. What would be the disease? How can I cure it?
Respectable doctors, I'm sandeep and I'm 20, build 75kgs at 5" 10 height. I worked on gym n exercises for muscle growth 2 years ago and stopped it an year ago. But I didn't get fat accumulation in my body but at that time my face got blotted later it got into normal shape again. Now I got started gym again so does my face getting blotted again. Can I know why my face is becoming like this? I'm not over weight. And I want to know know the steps and food to avoid blotting.
Choose a sunscreen that offers broad-spectrum protection, a sun protection factor (spf) of 30 or more, and zinc oxide and/or titanium dioxide to physically limit the effects of the sun's rays on your skin. Apply sunscreen 15 minutes before going outside and reapply at least every two hours.