Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Haldwani. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ashutosh SharmaYour feedback matters!
How much ideal weight should i have? What basic things to do for fat loss? I want to reduce upto 53-54.
I'm a pcos and thyroid patient. I'm taking homeopathy medicine for pcos. Later was taking krimson35. Now homeopathy medicine and glyciphage 500. For thyroid I'm taking eltroxin 50mcg. Hair loss is my main problem. I was 99 kgs now 85. I do gyming 5days a week. Have lost hairs. Please give me some tips and medicines I can take for my hair. Suggest medicines for my hair skin and nails. Got dark patches around my lips I have large pores on my skin. My skin is very oily. please suggest me the best face wash and face creams and everything I can do for my face glow. Do fat burners are good for health.
I am 35 years old. I have fine hair on my face that makes me look darker in complexion and I face troubles with open pores on either cheeks. Sometimes, I face problems like popped up pink boils. Please provide me moisture rich creams.
I fee exhausted, tired and sleepy everyday even after a good days sleep as I work night shift. What must I do? I feel a little fresh after a hot water shower but I get exhausted again after I reach work. Feels like I need sleep or I am getting week.
I have Pimples on my face. I used many types of Pimples removing cream and Face wash bt no proper result I get. Sometimes it clean bt as I stop using cream it again occurred. please help me out.
Hi I am 23 years old, suffering chronic sinusitis, already get operated and polyps removed, my latest ct scan impression is no evidence of sinus but still phlegm in throat and cough
I am 66 years old. I go to bed at 11 pm. It takes lot of time to sleep. .After about one hour from the time I slept, I woke up. It takes further 1 to 2 hours for me to sleep. During that time I feel light irritating pain in leg calf muscles. My uric acid, creatinine are normal and sugar level fasting 120 and day time less than 140. I am taking 1200 calorie diet. My BP 145/90. I go for a walk during day and before bed after dinner. I am fed up with problem. Please advise me.
I have taken unwanted 72 tab on 31st october n till now not getting periods is there any problem please help.
My wife is facing dark circle problem since last 4-5 year. She tried many creams but problem still. She is 28 years old.
I want to increase my weight what should I do and what should I eat for increase my weight Thank you.
Hello doctor. My eyes color are red for a couple of weeks. I have pain in my eyes. Please doctor help me. What can I do?
Sir mere penis me infection hua h or pimples nekla hai penis pe please mujhe koi solution bata dijiye.
Any type of surgery is stressful for your body and you will need to take extra care of yourself in order to heal well. Any procedure that is performed on the stomach, liver, gallbladder, intestines, appendix, pancreas or spleen can be categorised as an abdominal surgery.
Here are ten tips to speed up the healing process after such a surgery.
- Be prepared: While preparing yourself for surgery, also prepare your home for your return after surgery. Stock up your fridge with soft foods and keep loose, comfortable clothes easily accessible. Ideally, finish your laundry and house cleaning before the surgery and move away furniture and other things that could trip you.
- Understand your medication: After the surgery, you are likely to be prescribed medication to relieve the pain and help with the healing process. Understand the dosage of these medications as well as any possible side effects that you should watch out for.
- Get out of bed: The more you move around, the faster your incision will heal. Moving about also aids in the digestive process and helps the bowel work efficiently.
- Avoid lifting heavy weights: Do not lift anything heavier than 500 grammes without your doctor’s consent. This includes your pets, laundry baskets, grocery bags etc. also, avoid vacuuming for a while.
- Get some light exercise: It may be a few months before you can get back to your regular workout routine but ensure that you get a little light exercise every day. Walking is a great way to start.
- Keep plenty of pillows at hand: Holding a pillow between your knees or against your stomach can help relieve abdominal pain and discomfort. You may also feel better by propping yourself up on a few pillows when sitting on a chair.
- Drink plenty of water: Keeping your body hydrated is crucial to the healing process. Water aids in circulation and ensures that adequate nutrients reach all parts of your body. Ideally, one should drink 8 to 10 glasses of water a day.
- Care for your incision: Keep your incision clean and dry by washing it with soap and water daily and thoroughly drying it afterwards. Do not apply any ointment or cream on the area unless advised so by the doctor.
- Take a close look at your diet: For the first few days, it is advisable to eat only soft or semi-soft foods that are easy to digest. You may gradually change to normal food as your body’s tolerance levels increase.
- Get plenty of sunshine: Exposing yourself to a little sunshine on a daily basis can make the recovery process less painful and make you more cheerful. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Surgeon.