Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Haldwani. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Rashes
Treatment of Baldness
Treatment of Vitiligo
Treatment of Ichthyosis Vulgaris
Laser Hair Removal
Treatment of Open Pores
Treatment of Fungal Infection
Treatment of Psoriasis
Treatment of Skin Infections
Treatment of Blackheads
Treatment of Moles
Submit a review for Dr. Anup Kumar TiwaryYour feedback matters!
Dear Sir / Madam, My Name is Ronak Patel I have fair skin but there is dark circle under my eyes. Please suggest me what is the reason behind that and what I have to do for cure it?
I want loss my what I am am trying every thing but not working please give me aa one solution and for my face pimples please give me ans?
Hlo sir/madam My skin is fair and I have pimples and black spot but I need my skin colour is bright please consult a cream and home treatment.
I'm a 42 year old female, I always had fine hair but of late my hair has started thinning and skin of my head shows. I have v lengthy hair but I can't trim, please suggest me a remedy for thicker and fuller hair.
Acne is a skin condition that is primarily caused by clogging of the hair follicles with dead skin cells and excess oil (sebum). More often than not, acne is characterized by formation of pimples around the face, neck, chest and the back of the body.
Any infection around the zits might cause abnormal swelling and intense pain.
Though common among both the sexes, acne generally develops in teenagers and can also occur in adult women prior to their menstrual cycles. Acne can cause due to hormonal imbalance, thyroid, oestrogen, progesterone. Prolactin plays important role in acne formation. Stress and oily skin also contribute to acne along with other factors.
Acne can also occur due to a side effect of certain medications such as lithium and corticosteroids. Other endocrine disorders such as Cushing’s syndrome and Polycystic ovary syndrome might be responsible for this particular condition. Acne can also stem from the excessive usage of cosmetics or other topical creams and binging on fast foods and other fried foods.
Homeopathy and Acne-
Since acne can be caused by various factors – excess oil secretion, changes in hormone levels, genetic predisposition, pollution and diet, homeopathy can be an effective way to treat acne. This is because treatment in homeopathy is individualistic and holistic. Individual examination, case analysis, your medical history, your physical, mental and emotional constitution, your age, your gender, your ethnicity, and your susceptibility to the disease are all very important considerations in determining the exact homeopathic remedy for you.
Based on these criteria, your homeopath will prescribe the most suitable remedy. The dosage and the potency of the remedy too will differ from person to person. The homeopathic preparations which are extremely effective in curing acne are as follows:
Hepar Sulpur: If the pimples are filled with pus, a very low dosage of this preparation can be useful.
Pulsatilla: If there are recurring instances of acne, especially among teenagers, this homeopathic preparation can be useful. If the acne breakouts are coupled with irregular/scanty periods, Pulsatilla can be the ‘go-to’ panacea in this case.
Kali Bromatum: Symptoms of increased sexual appetite, forgetfulness and suicidal tendencies along with acne breakouts can be taken care of with this medicine.
Calcarea Phosphoricum: If the breakouts occur with symptoms of headache, reddish tinge on the skin and dyspepsia (indigestion), this homeopathic preparation can be extremely effective.
Nux Vomica: This medication is an effective remedy for gastrointestinal problems along with mild to severe constipation and extreme sensitivity to cold.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathic and ask a free question.
Stretch marks are white marks, which are caused due to distension of the skin. These appear on the skin as stubborn lines. The most common cause of stretch marks in women is pregnancy, and otherwise they may also appear on abdomen, thighs and limbs due to gaining or losing weight too quickly.
Causes of stretch marks:
Stretch marks appear when the skin suddenly expands due to which the skin loses its elasticity by stretching too much in a short time frame. This causes white, ugly lines on the skin. These are very difficult to tackle or remove unless you make some efforts to do so.
Home Remedies For Stretch Marks Removal:
Here are some natural ways, which can improve the appearance of the stretched skin a lot, and can fade out stretch marks over time.
- Applying castor oil on stretch marks and massaging for some 5 to 10 minutes help. After the massage, you should immediately wrap the area in a soft cloth and then apply hot-water bag or a hot pad on the skin over the cloth. Daily treatment for a month reduces stretch marks a lot.
- Daily massaging of the skin lightly with pure Aloe Vera gel, and then rinsing it with lukewarm water also gives good results.
- Apply egg whites on the area and leave them to dry. Then wash it with cold water. You should repeat this for at least 2 weeks.
- Use either pure lemon juice or a mixture of equal amounts of lemon and cucumber juice and apply the juice on the affected skin. Leave it for 10 minutes and then wash it with lukewarm water.
- Use sugar with a little almond oil and few drops of lemon juice to make a mixture. Use this everyday on skin to exfoliate the skin while bathing to see visibly lighter stretch marks.
- Potato juice is a good stretch marks remover. You should use this juice on skin daily before bathing and leave for some time.
- Daily massage with warm olive oil is a great remedy for the stretch marks.
- Drink a lot of water. As long as you keep your skin hydrated, you will find all other methods working great on the skin.
Medical Treatment for Removing Stretch Marks:
Laser Stretch Mark Removal: During a laser stretch mark removal procedure, a beam of light removes thin layers of skin around the stretch marks. Instead of burning or cutting the affected skin areas like other lasers, it uses high-energy ultraviolet laser light to disrupt the molecular bonds in the skin tissue, which causes the tissue to disintegrate in a process known as ablation. Once laser stretch mark removal is complete, stretch marks will have disappeared, and a renewed, healthy appearance will result.
Benefits of Laser Stretch Mark Treatment: The most important benefit of laser stretch mark removal is its effectiveness. The treatment has a very high rate of patient satisfaction. It is also extremely safe; the excimer laser is precisely controlled, with little potential to cause injury.
Surgical Stretch Mark Removal: Surgical stretch mark removal is the only effective option for the complete and permanent elimination of stretch marks.
Other Stretch Mark Removal Treatments:
- Chemical Peels: Chemical peels are most commonly used on the face to treat wrinkles and age spots, but they can be used on other areas of the body for stretch mark removal.
- Microdermabrasion: Both microdermabrasion and chemical peels improve the appearance of stretch marks through the removal of the skin's top layers.
- Blue Light Therapy: Although more widely used for acne treatment, blue light therapy is sometimes used to improve the appearance of stretch marks.
Because stretch mark removal is customized to the individual patient, consulting a cosmetic dermatologist specializing in stretch mark removal is the best way to get information on your specific case.