Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Renature - Superspeciality AyurvedaYour feedback matters!
Got the urine test done recently and the result showed RBC 2-3 HPF. After that I got the ultrasound and X-Ray KUB all result normal. The problem which I have is burning sensation in my urine. I started taking homeopathy medicine and took it for a month and the result came normal. After a month I got the urine test done and the result was RBC 2-3 HPF. Is m really worried and need help.
1. Dont drink water while having food and just after having food. This habit causes indigestion, leads to a obesity and carous other diseases.
2. Drink water after 1 hour of taking food.
3. Drink 3-4 litres of luke warm water per day if you want to get rid of obesity.
4. Initiate your day with a glass of warm water and take at least 5 minutes to finish the glass.
5. Eat water and drink food, means always take some time to finish your water and food. Drink water sip by sip like you are eating some food. Eat food after crushing it properly and making it liquid inside mouth, then swallow it like you are drinking water.
6. Dont eat fruits with food, instead to get health benefits of fruits, eat them separately.
7. Never have milk with salty foods otherwise it causes skin disorders.
8. Avoid having curd if you are having stifness in your body. Avoid curd in night even if you are healthy.
9. Avoid taking analgesics and antibiotics for mild fever, pain and infections. Our body has enough potentials to recover from mild fever and infections. Reserve antibiotics and analgesics for severe infection and pain. And get them prescribed only from authorized medical practioners. If taken on routine basis antibiotics becomes resistant and effects our liver, kidneys, muscles and various other organs. So, use them wisely.