Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Gwalior. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Healthy Heart Diet
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Submit a review for Ms. Richa ChauhanYour feedback matters!
I am 19 year old boy, my height is 5.7inch & my weight is only 43kg so will you please tell that how much kg my expected weight should be according to my height & how will I increase my weight?
She is fat and please doctor can you advice her to take balanced diet Please you can tell from what morning to night what she eat Please help.
Hi, I am a 24 years old man. I am currently working in an 24*7 environment and its affecting my health in a bad manner. My weight is increasing and I don't feel like eating anything. Please suggest a way through.
I am slim and I want to gain weight, I tried some medicines but it didn't workout, How can I gain weight and look fit and fine?
I have type 1 diabetes for 4 years. I feel very hard to manage this. Can you please tell me how to live a healthy lifestyle with diabetes.
I am 44 year old male. I want to reduce fat. My weight is 72 kg. From stomach I want to reduce my fat. please help me to get rid of this fat. What medicine should I use.
Dear Doctor, I am 50 year old male and a diabetic and have been on insulin and medicine for the last 15 years, I have reduced sensation in my left leg. I do go for regular walks every morning, but my sugar level is 220 fasting and 410 pp please suggest what can help me in keeping my sugar level in control.
This anti-wrinkle homemade face mask is the most natural solution to get rid of signs of aging. In addition, it is very easy to prepare, but what is more important it is cheap, so that not only the face, but your wallet will thank you.
1 egg white
1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
Place the egg white in a bowl, and beat it until it foams. Then add the lemon juice. Continue beating for several minutes until a homogeneous mixture is made.
The first thing you need to do is to thoroughly clean the face. Do not forget your neck.
Then, make sure your hands are clean, and with your fingers, take a little mixture, and apply the mask on your face gently, in circular motions. Leave it on the face for about 5-10 minutes, and then remove with warm or cold water as you want.
Finally, apply your favorite moisturizer.
Sir I wanted some fat because I am very thin si please help me ant telk me about about of my problem sir I am very sad?
Salads are often a meal option when you want to throw in a whole lot of fresh vegetables and nice dressing to go with it, for a comprehensive meal. It's light and fresh and extremely nutritious. That is what most people think.
However, in some cases, your salad may be doing more harm than good to your health:
- Eating fresh, raw vegetables may be good once in a while, but eating too much of raw veggies make it difficult for your digestive tract to break down and digest. You may start suffering from gas, indigestion or bloating.
- Most people eat salads to lose weight, but this works only according to your body type. There are certain body types for whom too many damp foods like salads, actually causes the body to retain the dampness and thus making it harder to lose weight.
- Avoid those so called 'fat free' salad dressings that have become so popular in the market. Such dressings take the fat out of it and try to replace it with something that is artificial and genetically modified. They also have high level of fructose corn syrup that is extremely damaging by adding to your fat and making you resistant to insulin.
- Avoid vegetables that have been grown with fertilizers and pesticides and opt for organic produce instead. Genetically modified (GMO) crops have been known to be the cause of several chronic diseases and conditions.
- A distinction must be made between healthy and unhealthy fats. Processed oils and refined oils that are added to salads can increase LDL cholesterol and make you prone to coronary heart disease.
- Adding too much protein to your salad can be counterproductive and redundant, exposing you to the risk of cancer.
This however, doesn't mean that you should stay away from your favorite salad, but to be aware of what goes into it and how much. Don't always be fooled by its freshness and pockets of flavor.