Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Gwalior. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Ms. Richa ChauhanYour feedback matters!
Hello. My name is nikhil Height-5.11 Weight-82 I want to lose my weight. Tell me what type of dite should I take. To lose my weight.
I am 22 years old. My height is 5'2" and weight is just 40 kgs. I want to increase my weight as I look too skinny. What should I do?
I am 19 Male from Mumbai. My height is 5 ft 3 inches and I weight 48 kgs. So I am very slim and short. My problem is my height I tried stretching Also tried ayurvedic medicines for one year nothing happened. Could I go for HG Injection? Is there any other way then please help me!
I have a foot ball training my weight is decreased by 11k because of my training. Iam afraid of illness. Will you give me some suggestions for fit my body?
I had diabetes. Recently while I am asleep some rats have bitten my legs. The wound is not yet healed nut my sugar os increased to 400. What to do? Suggest some suggestions. Please help me.
I am jayant Kumar. And I am 21 year old I want to know that how I am feet. I mean what is my daily routine for good health. I want to grow my weight because I am a thin person.
I am 74 years male, after 15 years of my CAB do need to continue my medicine, although my every report is normal. Presently I am taking atorvastatin 10 one every day and revlol 12.5 one every day. I walk 3-4 Km every day plus I do yoga 30 minutes every day.
Doctor, I am a diabetic person but its under control always between 105 - 130 & 150- 170 I always avoid junk food, prefer to have boiled veg. Or spice less food. I am do exercise at-least five days in a week. But still I could not control my tummy. I work as a senior management staff and 9-7 sit in A.C Office and to & fro to office in m own car. I regular take a Quarter Brandy its become a part of my diet and I wont get sound sleep if I don't drink. Is it because of my drinking habit I am not getting to shape? please suggest.
I am a. Non vegetarian. Three years back I list 15 KGS. But now I am not able to decrease further. I am 65kgs now and my height is 4'11. I want to lose another 8kgs at least. I do workouts when I am free at least thrice a week but not very high intensive.
I am 18 years old. My bones are thin and weak. I want to increase my strength and strengthen my muscles. I want to increase my weight also. What should I do.
I am 22 years old and I am at home from 3 months but the thing is I feel tired and exhausted at the end of day, I do have low self esteem and I think I have depression I don't know but I feel tiredness and lethargic sitting at home I have no work in my home but day by day my self esteem is getting lower and I am getting more depressed . I want some medications for depression . I think I have depression and anxiety Why sitting at home causes anxiety and depression Empty mind is devil's workshop ,why sitting idle causes problems in life because in meditation we observe our thoughts and when we are idle we come across the same thoughts or wandering mind thoughts so why it is said that idle mind is devils workshop.
Is it okay to have rice to loose weight? Can we have rice for d dinner? M using jaggery instead of white sugar in tea will soon switch to stop.
Sir from today morning 3: 30 I woke up and felt that something wrong going on in my stomach. So I a glass of water. But after that I was unable to sleep and started vomiting. Vomit have happened about 4 times since that time and I am feeling weak and can't even eat anything. I took a glass of milk in morning and still feeling like vomiting. Please suggest what is the problem and medicines.
How emotions affect our health.
You are not a drop in the ocean but an ocean in every drop.
What did he mean by that. Every cell in our body is intelligent to think and act. We have 60 trillion cellsy in our body and our health depends a lot on the harmonic balance and cohesion of the cells with each other.
- In the movie eat, pray love, julia roberts visits a wise man in bali, and he advises her not to try too hard to meditate. In fact he suggests that meditation is nothing but smiling and the line that is a kicker, is" smile with your liver"
- If you believe that this is just a metaphor, lets look at the other end of the spectrum to prove just how crucial this is.
- Let us say you hold a negative emotion towards somebody, something or some event in your life. Each time you think of that your whole body re-lives the emotional upheaval of that association.
- Your mind doesn't have a mind of its own, and doesn't know if the event is happening in real time or it is being replayed. So it produces the same stress hormones. Each and every cell of your body starts feeling the same emotion of let us say" hatred" towards that event, person or experience all over again.
- The body is not at ease. This is a state where the condition of dis-ease sets in.
- If you continue to live in that state, your cells are now getting conditioned to live in the same state.
- The upanishads talk about *" yatha pinde tatha brahmande"* as is the atom so is the universe.
- Health of a person, depends on how well all the systems of the body and the *60 trillion cells* play the melody of harmony together.
- When the cells are living in a state of hatred, they soon start exhibiting that with each other and killing healthy cells in the body. This leads to many forms of auto immune disease.
- Like rumi said. You are not a drop in the ocean, you are an ocean in every drop.
- Be careful of your thoughts, your feelings and your emotions.
- Forgive people, not because they deserve it, but because you need it. Stay happy, stay healthy.
Jor lga kr sneeze krne s kaanon ko shati phuchti hai jisse sir dard jaisi preshaniyan bani rehti hai