Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gwalior and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita YadavYour feedback matters!
• 30% cholesterol in the body comes from diet
• Rest is produced by the liver
• High cholesterol leads to various heart ailments like heart attack
• Consuming fat-rich food like:
o Pastries and cakes
• Hereditary factors
Natural home remedy using coriander seeds:
1. Take 1 glass water
2. Add 2 tbsp of coriander seeds
3. Boil it for 15 min
4. Strain the mixture
5. Allow it to cool
6. Drink 3 times a day
Natural home remedy using watermelon seeds:
1. Dry some watermelon seeds in the sun
2. Roast and crush them into fine powder
3. Take 1 tsp watermelon seed powder
4. Add to 1 glass water
5. Mix well
6. Drink once a day
Natural home remedy using basil and margosa leaves:
1. Take 10-15 basil leaves
2. Take 10-15 margosa leaves
3. Mix them and crush to a paste
4. Add to 1 glass of water
5. Mix well
6. Drink on an empty stomach once everyday
This reduces the bad cholesterol in blood.
• Cholesterol is of 2 types:
LDL -- bad cholesterol
HDL -- good cholesterol
• To regulate LDL levels:
Drink 1 L of water every day
My daughter of 11-years old having chronic cough and cold with irritation in throat. She coughed severly while at night and early in morning. She cannot breathe properly. She suffers from this i think last three months. I am given her beledona 200 thrice daily,but its now becomes sever. Please suggest me something best in homoeopathy,
Menopause is characterized as the absence of menstrual periods for 12 months. It is the time in a woman’s life when the ovaries stop functioning. The periods then stop forever. The normal period of menopause is 51 years of age, however, menopause may happen as ahead of schedule i.e. as early as 30s or as late as the 60s.
There is a period of 12-24 months which is discribed as perimenopausal stage during which there is waxing and wanning of ovarian hormones. Ovarian hormones level can guide that whether a lady has attained menopause or not. Acceptance, and yoga, physical exercises will help to sail comfortably through menopause. This is what one call as "Gracefully Ageing"
There is no solid lab test to determine when a lady will encounter menopause. Here are a few ways in which menopause affects a woman’s body:
- Skin: Consequences of menopause include dryness, loss of flexibility, thinning of the skin and expanded wrinkling. These symptoms result in poor recovery from injuries, hair loss and pigmentary changes. Unwanted hair growth and acne may likewise happen. Wrinkling is caused by excessive smoking and sun exposure. One should stay away from smoking and sun exposure.
- Hair: Hormonal changes incorporate hirsutism (undesirable facial hair) or alopecia. Most ordinarily noted is the loss of scalp hair. Lower leg, pubic and axillary hair loss may also take place. Hirsutism is commonly noted on the face. Oral Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) may control facial hair in a few ladies. Medicines for expanded facial hair incorporate suing depilatory creams, delicate techniques for hair removal, laser treatment andante-testosterone medicines. Scalp alopecia might be treated with minoxidil.
- Teeth: Menopause has been a cause for various dental/oral issues, including dry mouth and desquamative gingivitis. IHRT might be of advantage as a consequence of the part it plays in influencing oral bone and preventing the loss of teeth. The impacts of HRT seem to incorporate a reduction in bleeding and enhancing the flow of saliva.
- Vulva and vagina: The genital tract is exceptionally dependent on estrogen and body changes during the menopausal time and post-menopause may incorporate vaginal and vulvar dryness. Vulval dryness may worsen other vulval skin conditions (e.g. dermatitis) bringing about aggravation. Staying away from cleansers and body washes on the vulva can dial down the aggravation and dryness. Contrasting options to cleanser incorporate sorbolene with glycerine or low-aggravation purifying balms and lotions.
- Bladder: Urinary frequency and cystitis are very common around the time of menopause. Local estrogen creams may enhance incontinence in the short term, however, don't seem to do as such after treatment is stopped. Treatment for incontinence includes physiotherapy and even surgery.
- Joints and muscles: Joint and muscle pain are regular symptoms during menopause. Exercise is vital to get rid of these side effects. Joint and muscle pain may improve with the utilization of HRT.
- Weight changes: Between ages 45 and 55, ladies will gain a large portion of a kilo a year. This weight gain cannot be blamed on menopause entirely. The changes in hormonal status are connected with expanded body and stomach fat. This weight addition is connected with increased cardiovascular and metabolic hazard and changes in quality of life and sexual functioning.
- Lifestyle measures: Your diet and eating routine need to be established to keep up a solid body weight and to have a healthy lifestyle.