Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gwalior and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunita Yadav
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita YadavYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr, I am 20 years old girl. I had taken unwanted 72 pill on 23rd Nov after unprotected sex with my hubby. After 10 days my periods came on 4 th Dec. Was that the normal period or effect of pill. Dr. I want to know. When will my next period came. On time or with some delay. Please reply.
Me and My wife sarika singh planning for another child but from last 2 years there is no success, My wife facing irregular periods and moderate pain while periods Pls guide us for medication and suggest for family planning.
There is a lump below right breast of my mother. Though it is not paining but we want to know why is it so? Doctors said it is a level 1 lymph nodes which is a sign of cancer. We are confused. Please tell us which hospital should we go to and to which doctor should we consult? Please tell us.
Hai sir. I (female) am fingering from 4 years to get satisfaction. Is it effect in my future. Any problem please give me suggestion.
I need to know my fertile days to get pregnant. But from last 2 months after using medicines only then my egg is growing. I’m frustrated completely running behind the hospital. So I’m planning to try naturally this month. So pls help with some suggestions in knowing wen my egg is going to release.
One of our friend had IVF treatment with their own egg and sperms. The couples blood groups are O+ but their child blood group is B+. Please let me know O+ parents can have B+ child.
Going up to a frozen entrée from your freezer, following the simple 'how to cook' instructions on the back, and popping it into the microwave oven can come up with a meal that took a total of not more than five minutes. And it is a modern amenity utilized in maximum American households. These days, a microwave is seen as 'almost impossible' to do without. Every single home owns a microwave oven.
How Microwave Works?
Microwave cooking is done through a process called radiation. Through light radiation, heat is produced, which helps in cooking the food at a specific temperature. For every food item; there is an absolute temperature which helps to prepare that food evenly. Since the cooking is done through radiation, the cooking time is reduced by 1/3rd of the regular cooking time. Microwave cooking process is both time-saving and energy efficient.
The question is 'is it really healthy to cook your food in a microwave?' Although the microwave is used widely across the globe, owing to the time saving and hassle-free features, it is the most preferred gadget for the kitchen. Some people still have doubt that cooking food with microwaves somehow makes food less healthy by killing the nutrients of food. Is microwave food really unhealthy?
The food cooked through radiation is often considered unhealthy as any kind of radiation is harmful to our body. Below are some points mentioned, which will help you make a wiser choice:
- The dielectric energy produced by the emission of microwave creates molecular friction for heating up the food items which also disrupts the healthy structure of food, hence destroying the healthy nutrients of the food.
- During the heating process of food through microwave, B12 vitamins found in raw meat and milk are destroyed or lessen by 40% as compared to conventional heating.
- There is plenty of packed food which comes with microwave-safe plastic packaging, but little do we realize that all the toxins in the plastic are transferred into the food. A plastic wrap contains elements like BPA, polyethylene terephthalate (PET), benzene, toluene, and xylene which can prove to be extremely harmful to the body.
- The non-ionizing radiation of the microwave increases the number of white blood cells along with cholesterol levels, resulting in changes in blood cells and heart rate.
- A microwave produces 2.4GHz radiation, which instantly affects the heart rate and heart rate variability. If you are experiencing an irregular heartbeat or eating microwave cooked food on a regular basis, the time has now come for you to stop this habit today.
Technology has undoubtedly made our lives easier; they are economical, energy efficient and time-saving. But excessive use of technology can harm us in ways that can't be imagined. Eating microwave cooked food can be dangerous as the heating is done through the radiation process which is not suitable for the human body. Also, the nutrients present in the food items are destroyed during heating, you can just feel full when you eat the microwave cooked food, nut without any nutrients. Hence, the time has come for you to stop eating the microwaved meal or at least lessen the intake of microwaved food to live a healthy life and maintain a proper diet.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!