Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gwalior and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Runwal PriyaYour feedback matters!
Dear Mam, I do my pregnancy test 2 days back through hcg and my score was 27 and today i recheck again my hcg test and my score is 22.41. Please suggest.
I am 26 years old, my blood group is a negative an my husband's a positive, I am worried about my pregnancy. If I will pregnant can blood group effect on my child?
Throat pain mainly occurs due to two conditions-'sore throat' or 'strep throat'. Often the terms 'sore throat' and 'strep throat' are used interchangeably, but they don't indicate the same thing. While a sore throat is a condition mostly followed by common cold, runny nose or congestion; strep throat is a bacteria-induced infection. The bacterium called Streptococcus is responsible for strep throat.
The most common reason behind a sore throat is a viral infection like flu or cold. So, if you've a sore throat that is caused by virus, there is no reason to worry as it can be treated easily. But if you are suffering from strep throat or streptococcal infection, then antibiotic drugs for additional treatment will be required to avoid complications.
Signs and symptoms of a strep throat (which indicates that your throat pain is serious and needs attention) include:
- Pain while swallowing food
- Sore throat which usually persists for more than 48 hours
- Small red spots at the roof top of your mouth
- Swollen and red tonsils at times with streaks of pus or white patches
- Swollen, benign lymph nodes in your neck
- Body aches
- Vomiting or feeling of nausea, especially amongst younger children
When these signs and symptoms become noticeable, you need to promptly visit your doctor for test and treatment. And, if the reports indicate strep throat, then your doctor will prescribe you some oral antibiotics to reduce the complications and severity of symptoms so that it doesn't spread to others. You are advised to follow your prescription properly and stay indoors for at least a day after starting your medication.
Hi, I am 24, sometime after 2 -3 days sudden inching starts happening in my vagina, but pain is not there. I dnt know why it happens kindly suggest me some medicine. It is happening from last 2-3 months.
I want to get rid of pimple and it scars. What should I do? Often I get periodical cramps how should I deal with it? Or how can I get rid with the cramps permanently.
My wife is a pregnant of 9 months. What she should follow things or diet to have a successful and normal delivery.
In pregnancy if female is suffering from fever & throat problem occurs which medicine is given to them.
She has a severe pain in both sides of her breasts. Often it occurs. And it lasts for about 10 to 15 days.please advice
Fluid retention is a crushing problem faced by many across the world. The condition can be well understood by paying close attention to its name; the propensity of the human body to store water or fluids in general in the tissues leading to a swollen and bloated appearance can be referred to as 'fluid retention', edema or hydropsy. An observant person must have seen signs of fluid retention in people around. The condition usually surfaces in the form of swollen limbs that can result in soft depressed pits on the application of slightest pressure. Your arms, legs, feet and joints such as the ankles and wrists are more prone to the effects of edema.
The various ways in which fluid retention can be disastrous for your body have been laid down here:
1. Edema can impair your ease while walking. A person goes through so much of pain that walking becomes more of a challenge; limping comes naturally in such a situation. Thus, your gait can completely change under the effect of fluid retention.
2. Fluid retention in the joints can make your joints excessively stiff. It therefore prevents free movement, stretching or bending.
3. There can be alterations in the texture and health of your skin over the affected area. It may turn tender and may itch intermittently.
4. Skin ulcers are also a common phenomenon among patients of edema. Ulcers in the skin are hard to remedy and it is hence best to curb the possibility of their development.
5. Tissues that now have a higher content of fluids are larger in size and face friction between one another. This leads to scarring of tissues.
6. Improper blood circulation is a condition that comes along with edema. The blood vessels narrow down when tissues swell up. As a result, there is a sharp decrease in the amount of blood circulated throughout one's body.
7. Veins, arteries and joints lose their inherent elasticity in this case. Subsequently, expansion and contraction of joints may not take place involuntarily and may thus cause immense discomfort. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hi, I am 83 days pregnant now. I had small blood clot and 2 drop spotting on 48th day. But it disappears in my last scan on 60th day. Now I need to travel to chennai on 88th day. Train is not available. By car it will take 14 hours for going and coming. By flight it will take 6 hours. Which is safe or is there any risk if I travel at this period. Thanks in advance.
Sir, We had a safe sex on October. After that my girlfriend had a regular periods on that month and on November. But Now Dec 19 is her exact date of period. But it has not yet come. Is there any chance to get pregnancy?
Ultrasound enables physicians to reliably visualize soft tissue structures including muscle bellies tendons ligaments arteries and nerves as well as identify any pathologic changes within these structures. It is a repeatable non invasive imaging modality that is capable of providing real time dynamic tissue assessment