Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Gwalior and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ravindra Bansal
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Ravindra BansalYour feedback matters!
It was awesome experience.First of thanx Lybrate for giving me appointment easily.Then staff was also supportive and Doctor Bansal sir is truely a gem .
Dr Bansal is truly amazing person by nature and very friendly. He just caught what exactly the issue and advised the best way to fix
Your service is really valuable for the visitors who are living in remote places from their visiting doctor. Thanks
It was good but sometimes doctor is not available when we need him.
He is really a nice doctor and treated me very well
Very prompt response and good diagnosis
Very cool and awsm doctor
He is a good doctor
He's good doctor
It was good
Sir ,I am 20 year old. I am suffering from lymph nodes problem in neck from 3 month. It used to swell after eating alight spice food and also my nose block alternate.
My niece is suffering with tonsils so is it better to go through operation and remove it any chance of getting tonsils again after operation? Any diet to be followed after operation.
Hello Doctor, I am suffering from sinus problem. My eyeballs and eye brows are paining what should I do now.
I am a 46 years old man, infact 3-4 day's back I have used a nasal spray (otrivin), but I think b'se of that my right ear has blocked, & I feel little water is there inside, so, kindly guide me how to get rid of this.
Hi I am 21 years male I am suffering from puberphonia that is my voice sounds like a female I have consulted with doctor for this problem he suggested me to a speech therapist after visiting the therapist he was not sure that how much time it would take for the cure and that to with no gaurentee and more over its expensive with per section costing 500 to 700 and it would continue to be for around 6 or more months means total expenses would be around 50000 I have visited every speech therapist inmy city but the situation is the same I request you to guide me with less expensive treatment like home remedies or medicine or any voice exercise at home for puberphonia as I have no high income and even it's affecting my career please look into consideration for my problem. thank you.
Ear discharge is the phenomenon of fluids being expelled from the ear. This condition is also known as otorrhea.
The kinds of fluids that can be discharged from the ear range from blood to pus and other forms of bodily secretions. It is caused by a number of factors, which determine the exact nature of the condition and the diagnosis for treatment.
What are the causes of ear discharge?
Some forms of ear discharge are natural, such as ear wax which is produced by the body as a form of defense against external particles that may enter the ears. Other forms are unnatural and result from anomalies in the health system.
The causes of these include the following:
- Infections: This is the most common cause of ear discharge and occurs when bacteria and viruses infest the inside of the ear and lead to the secretion of fluids, which builds up in the middle ear or at the eardrum
- Swimmer’s Ear: This condition is also known as otitis externa and is caused by staying in water for prolonged periods. It results from excessive exposure to moisture that makes the walls of the ear canal to break down allowing bacteria and fungi to enter and infect the ear.
- Trauma: Excess pressure on the eardrum can cause it to rupture and discharge fluids. This happens due to a number of reasons such as exposure to loud explosive sounds or pressure from flying in aircrafts and scuba diving.
- Skull Injury: Damage to the bones behind the ear as a result of injury can also lead to ear discharge due to infection.
- Acute Rhinosinusitis: Any sort of infection in Sinuses or nasal secretions may lead to infection in middle ear which may cause perforation in ear drum leading to ear discharge.
What are the symptoms associated with ear discharge?
Some of the symptoms of otorrhea are as follows:
- Abnormal and unusual secretion of fluids from the ear
- Swelling of the ear
- Partial or complete loss of hearing
- Pain and throbbing in the ear
- Accompanying signs such as fever and migraine
Diagnosis and treatment of the problem depend on the exact cause and nature of the condition, which also determines treatment and recovery time. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!