Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Gwalior and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ravindra Bansal
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Ravindra BansalYour feedback matters!
It was awesome experience.First of thanx Lybrate for giving me appointment easily.Then staff was also supportive and Doctor Bansal sir is truely a gem .
Dr Bansal is truly amazing person by nature and very friendly. He just caught what exactly the issue and advised the best way to fix
Your service is really valuable for the visitors who are living in remote places from their visiting doctor. Thanks
It was good but sometimes doctor is not available when we need him.
He is really a nice doctor and treated me very well
Very prompt response and good diagnosis
Very cool and awsm doctor
He's good doctor
It was good
Hi Doctor, While fighting my sister punched my nose. Suddenly more amount of blood came from my nose. If I touch, its hurting me a lot. My nose becomes some what bigger. I there is any solution for that? Will it show any effect in future? Am I have to consult the doctor directly? Thanks in advance.
I am 16 year old male and I have tonsils from last two years. It is not giving me pain but it is too big that I feel very ugly to see in my neck. Please tell me what I should do?
I'm suffering from severe sneeze from my mouth on my wakeup I'm feeling pain in my throat what to-do for my problem please consult any medicine to cure this problem.
Dizziness is now a very common problem among the adults. Maybe people do not take this to be a serious problem in many of the cases, but repeated feeling of dizziness may lead them to visit a doctor. When in the case of such situation, you visit a general physician, not knowing the causes of such problem; often the doctor will refer you to an ENT. There have been some reasons of why you should visit an ENT for dizziness.
Symptoms of Dizziness
Often dizziness occurs along with some other symptoms too. Some of the symptoms that are accompanied by dizziness are:
Some Important Reasons for Dizziness
If you are facing dizziness on regular grounds, then it may happen that it is due to some very serious health complications that you are suffering from. Some of the problems that may cause dizziness are:
Inner ear issues,
- Issues in the central nervous system,
- Issues related to the cardiovascular system,
- Bacterial or viral infection,
- Side effects of any medicine.
Diagnosis of The Problem
Diagnosis of the problem is the most important step in case of dizziness. It is because the diagnosis is not about whether you are feeling dizzy or not, it is the diagnosis about why you are feeling dizzy. There are some tests related to balance to diagnose the cause of dizziness. To get the tests done related to balance, you need to visit an ENT because the balance system of the human body is there located in the inner ear.
Treatment of The Problem
After several tests of various sensory organs, when the ENT expert reaches a particular result, then the treatment starts depending upon the diagnosis. Today treatment for such balance disorder or dizziness has become common. Some problems can get solved by a changed diet only while other may need the help of medicines. Again, some of the problems may get cured by doing exercises while for some; you may need the help of a physiotherapist too.
When it is about dizziness, it is surely about balance disorder due to some major problems. Balance is controlled from with the inner eye and other sensory organs also, hence it is important to visit the ENT in this case.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am having snoring problem. I have checked my thyroid and it's normal. Also reduced my weight. Kindly suggest if this can be completely eradicated.
Sir. I have something strike in my right throat since 7 month I have take medicine but it is not fine. And I treat the went doctor but he told me there is nothing happen in my throat but it is continuous happen. Please suggest.
Inflammation of the pharynx, the tube that connects back of the mouth to the esophagus results in Sore Throat. Caused by bacterial, viral or fungal infections, allergies or irritants like smoke, pollution or dry air, or sometimes even acid reflux from the stomach via the esophagus, sore throat can be very uncomfortable and painful. If accompanied by fever or swollen tonsils causing blockage of the throat, doctor’s intervention is required, but otherwise you can try these natural remedies to get rid of that downright miserable feeling of Sore Throat:
1. Pain Relief Potion: Take a glass of warm water and add a teaspoon each of lime juice, apple cider vinegar and honey. Sip it slowly few times a day to get relief from pain.
2. Spicy mix for Total Relief: Drink this spicy tea everyday for a week and get rid of Sore Throat. Add 2 pinch each of cinnamon & black pepper powder to a glass of warm water and drink it. The black pepper relieves pain while cinnamon reduces the production of mucus & eases breathing.
3. Potent pomegranate: Pomegranates can help to reduce the swelling in your throat since they contain astringents that help in contracting tissues. Besides they have anti oxidants that fight infection. Just peel a pomegranate and boil its rind in two glasses of water for 15-20 minutes. Drink this tea to get relief.
4. Beneficial Licorice Root: Licorice has anti-inflammatory and antiviral properties that help to reduce irritation and swelling of the throat. Take a one inch piece of licorice root and boil in 1 cup of water till reduced to half. Use it to gargle, do it 1-2 times a day to get fast relief.
Salt in warm water gargles are also an all time remedy for Sore throat. You can alternate with Licorice gargles, do it once or twice to ease pain.
5. Power of Turmeric: Add ½ tsp of Turmeric powder to a teaspoon of honey and make a paste. Lick it completely before sleeping but make sure not to drink water after that. You will get rid of your sore throat within three days.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.