Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Gwalior. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Hello, I'm 26 years old, male and my weight is 85 Kg (overweight). I really want to loose weight. Most of my friends suggest gym along with running give good results, but I had a surgery in my ankle so that's stopping me from hard physical activities. Can you suggest me a best way which can help me stay fit? Thanks.
I am suffering from a very hard back pain due to lifting heavy weight and also headache pls doctor help me. What can I do for This?
Iam 57years old 2weeks back my knee started paining I got the x ray. I went to the family known bone setter. After seeing the xray. He told I have pblm of cartilage due to this getting pain. He changed 3 bandages alternative days and gave capsules 2 m n 2 night for one month. The outer pain has gone. But after sitting I stand or walk I feel pain inside. Please help me. It is already 10 days iam atbhome. I cannot effort sitting at home so long. Please advice n help me.
I can not study if I do not sleep in the afternoon. I have a habit of sleeping in the after noon. So my night sleep reduces to 5-6 hours only. And I feel sleepy when I wake up in the morning how can I manage my sleep and study as I have to study for 13-14 hours a day. Please help me with my sleep schedule. So that I can focus properly in my studies.
I am 23 years female I have frequent backpain n sometimes it to severe tht I can not do any work wat to do in this case some people says it's bcz of weakness.
Sir/madam I have small pimples on my face I have used garner creams for my face for 3 months I did not get any change in my face.
I want to gain my weight what to do I have been working in gym daily but then to there is no increase in weight.
Hammer toe is a condition where the toe of the patient becomes deformed. The appearance of the toe will bear a downward curl that will make it look abnormal. This condition can mostly be seen during the childhood itself and it usually is known to affect the second or third toe on the foot. Let us find out more about the symptoms, risk factors and treatment for this condition.
- Symptoms: The sheer discomfort of walking around with a hammer toe is one of the first symptoms of the condition. The permanent damage will be visible in the way the toe curls and becomes deformed. The formation of corn or calluses is also a common symptom of this condition, while some patients may also experience the growth of claw like toes. Most patients feel pain when they are walking or running even as inflexibility sets in, which makes it difficult to flex the foot or stretch and wiggle the toes properly.
- Risk Factors: While the most common causes of the hammer toe remain an injury or even arthritis, it may be seen that those with a family history and prolonged use of high and pointed heels may be at risk more than others. This deformity can happen at birth or may progress as age catches on, depending on the risk factors at play. Also, when the patient suffers from the growth of calluses, corns and bunions that go untreated for a long time, it may manifest into a hammer toe eventually. This happens because these growths can make the layer of the skin thick and lead to a perpetual formation in the area due to the constant friction that also causes pain and discomfort. People with a high foot arch are also at risk of developing a hammer toe.
- Treatment: The orthopaedic specialist is the best person who can help with the diagnosis and treatment of this condition. While the diagnosis consists of the conduct of an X-ray to find the cause and extent of the damage, the doctor may also conduct nerve function tests to find out if any nerves have been damaged for the condition to have taken place. Also, the specialist will try to find causes like ligament injuries and other such things that could have led to the condition. Accordingly, the treatment method will be put forth. A mild hammer toe can be treated by wearing more comfortable footwear with pads to treat corns and other growths. For a severe condition, surgery is the only way out.
Ensure that you report the smallest and most persistent changes to your doctor so that treatment can take place well in time.
I want to gain my weight I had smoking cigarettes max 3for a day please give me suggestions to gain my weight.
Hello doctor, my frontal teeths are protruding day by day at the age of 39 steel braces will be work out or removal of frontal teeths (i.E. 4teeths) by replacing artificial teeths will be ok. Which one will be apt for me kindly suggest me. Scaling has done in my case 4 times till date.
1. Yoga acts on muscles and sucks in glucose.
2. It improves muscle coordination.
3. It leads to reduction of weight.
4. It helps to de-stress.
5. It tones up heart muscle.
6. Sleep rhythm may improve.