Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Gwalior. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Piyus KandilYour feedback matters!
I'm having a lot of troubles lately. I have heartburn problems for which I have shown to the gastro, I have problems related to periods for which I need to get some tests done. And I also take anti anxiety medicines and anti depressants because I feel so sad all the time because all this is happening to me. But lately I'm facing another problem. I go for potty 5-6 times a day, and it's not solid and it's not exactly loose, and it all comes out all at once within a minute. And before that I get a really bad stomach ache, I've had oflox also as recommended by the doctor but it's not stopping. So can you tell me what this problem can be exactly?
Is there any asthma specialist in your hospital? Please tell me about the doctors and their ratings. Because I am also an asthma patient so please tell me can your doctors cure my asthma?
I am suffering from Cardiomyopathy since last 3 years. Heart EF is 30%. With dilated heart. Doctors have Suggested to have a CRT-D device as last alternative. Is any other option available for her?
Sir, my age is 30 now but since 6 years I am not gained my weight as per height and age .so I am always under weight kindly advise me for actual weight as per age .thank you sir.
I am 25 year old and having gum bleeding since last 05 years . It bleeds when brush also. Please suggest me treatment. There is black spots also appears since one year
Everyday in the morning I have made a habit of drinking lukewarm water (2 glass) with honey and lime. Is it good for health with combination of (lukewarm water honey & lime together)
Hi, I am a 33 years Male. My problem is, my right side testis has bigger than the left one. What should I do. Can it be cure with some medicines.
I am 19 year old I need a solution to get rid of black lips. My skin completion is normal/fair but my lips are very dried and faded cN I know reason and solution please.
I have very big lips. When I was child I used to stretch lips and saw my face in mirror. Its funny but now im 19. I am feeling shame in public because my lips. What should I do for reducing?
Hi. Doctor. I am 7 month pregnant. From last 1 week left side of vagina is swelling and feeling hard with a little pain. Can it normal or anything else. Pls give me the solution. Will it affect my pregnancy. Pls answer as soon as possible.
I am 21 years old. My breasts are becoming deflated due to huge weight loss. Can gaining weight fix the problem. I gained 5 kgs but there seem no fullness in upper pole. I am healthy .Please provide some help.
For a married couple, having a child is the next step to completing the family picture. However, for various reasons, some attributed to the male and some to the female, this picture remains incomplete.
Talking to a doctor is one of the best starting points. There could be deep-rooted causes for this issue, and homeopathy aims in treating the root cause and not just infertility. A good homeopath will ask you numerous questions to find out associated symptoms, family history, etc., and then arrive at a remedy that would work best for you. This is a highly customised therapy and so self-medication based on a friend or family member’s recommendation is best avoided.
Infertility in females is often caused by the following reasons:
- Irregular menstruation
- Hormonal imbalance
- Advancing age
- Emotional stress
- Excessive smoking
- Alcohol consumption
- Sexually transmitted diseases (Chlamydia, gonorrhoea)
- Structural abnormalities in the pelvic area including fibroids, pelvic adhesions, blocked fallopian tubes, etc.
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID)
- Thyroid disorders
With more and more women coming out in the open to discuss, researchers have started working towards identifying the problem and working towards the treatment. The success rate of homeopathy in treating infertility is also on the rise. As with any medical condition, homeopathy treats not just the problem or symptom at hand, but the person holistically. Read on to know some of the common homeopathic remedies, but make sure you have a detailed discussion with doctor to identify what would work best for you. Self-medication is best avoided.
- In women with reduced sexual drive, Agnus and Sepia are widely used. The vaginal is extremely dry which could be painful during sex. There is also a bearing down sensation of the uterus in these women.
- In women with reduced menstruation, Pulsatilla and Sepia are widely used. The periods are never on the expected date, and when they occur, the flow is quite scanty and suppressed. Pulsatilla is also used when ovarian cysts are present. Sepia is useful in women that are prone to miscarriages.
- In women with excessive menstruation, Calcarea and Aletris are widely used. The periods happen before time, is too long with profuse bleeding. This excessive bleeding also causes anaemia, weakness, and fatigue. These women might also have frequent abortions.
- In women who have experienced a miscarriage in their third month earlier, with uterine and ovarian inflammation, Sabina is used.
- In women who are not able to retain sperms, Natrum carb is useful. There could be an offensive smelling vaginal discharge which is also very irritating and itching.
These are just some of the common remedies, but there are more, and each patient would require different therapy based on associated symptoms.