Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Gwalior. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
I have a eye contact left eye 3.7 and right eye 1.7 what should I do to reduce this no. please tell me.
Sir I am diabetic from 2 years. Using metformin 500 mg tab 1 per a day. My sugar levels fbs126 plbs 203. Hba1c8%.I have no symptoms. Is there any permanent cure for my diabetes. Advise me.
I am heaving pain in my eyes since two days and my eyes are also becomes red very early and sometimes they started paining and tear comes out from eyes automatically what should I do.
My wife has episceleretis and the doctor has said not to use any drops or steroids and instead has given ibuprofen 400 mg 3 times a day. She had shown 3 doctors before and no respite, as the redness of eye would reoccur in 1 month, is this the right treatment what she has now, please guide.
Hello doctor, I am using too much mobile for my work. For Every work I have to use my mobile due to this I feel like dark in front of my eyes sometimes. I am using 8 to 10 hrs daily on mobile, sometimes continuously 6 to 7 hrs. What should I do to avoid this problem. I can't leave my mobile to as it is important for my job.
Sir, My wife is suffering from eye disease of high myopia and scarred CNVM since last two more years. After consulting in LV Prasd, Dr. Agarwals's and other eye hospitals, they told me it incurable. Kindly help me and advice me the proper treatment for it. Regards Upendra kumar Biswal.
Glaucoma: An Overview
This disease can be developed or inherited; it usually refers to the accumulation of fluid inside a person's eyes leading to excessive pressure on his or her optic nerve.
How to Diagnose the Symptoms of Glaucoma:
- A Fundamental Eye Examination: An experienced eye doctor will check the dilated pupils of your eyes so as to take a closer look at the optic nerve that further discerns the stage of glaucoma a patient is in. Doctors tend to keep track on the sequential progression of glaucoma and its specific mode of treatment through pictures of the optic nerve taken during an examination.
- Tonometry may also be performed: Signs of Glaucoma may be spotted through the procedure called tonometry where the doctor will test a person's eye pressure and so on so forth. A visual field test might also be conducted to check if the patient can see things at the periphery of his line of vision.
Symptoms that will help a doctor identify this condition in people:
- A loss of peripheral vision is experienced in the early stages of glaucoma.
- A person may see halos when in the presence of bright lights.
- Your eyes could turn red.
- Hazy or blurry vision is a problem faced by young children affected with glaucoma.
- Glaucoma could be accompanied by headaches and eye pain.
- An affected person might repeatedly feel nauseous.
Ways to Treat Glaucoma:
- Microsurgery can effectively treat Glaucoma: Microsurgery can be performed in various ways. There is one way in which a channel is made to pump out the fluid creating extra pressure on the optic nerve. This method is referred to as trabeculectomy.
- Eye Drops: Eye drops can relieve you from painful glaucoma. They are known to control the formation of excess fluid in a person's eye. In some cases, they can induce the accumulating fluid to flow out of the patient's eyes.
- Laser Treatment: Laser surgeries can be undertaken to get rid of glaucoma. Laser can help in moving out fluid from the eyes of the affected person. It successfully hinders fluid blockage as well. There are different kinds of laser treatments available to cure glaucoma.