Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Gwalior. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Hello sir, I'm Kuldeep. As with growing age I have some problems with my skin. That are dullness. Darkness some how dryness. I want to know that what I do to overcome this one.
Sir, on my face there are some small black spots and some spots are outside my lips. How can I get rid from these spots on my face.
I have so many pimples on my face and that pimples cause my face cell dead by which so many holes are generated what I do?
I am suffering from itching nowadays and these causes red marks on the body what should I do to get rid of this.
I am an 18 year old girl from India. I spent the whole day (10am to 4pm) in the direct sun without sunscreen and without covering my face, hands or legs. Will I get skin cancer?
Hello doctor. I have hair growth on face so the chin side darkness comes. Any cream s tr to rid off this.
I have black spots on the back side of my right hand and on fingers too they are four circle shaped dots continuously I think it's dust allergy what could it possibly be.
Winter. My skin becoming dry so recommend me to have a best cream to use and shouldn't get acne and not to get change of my skin tone. Suggest me a best winter cream.
Hello. I have oily skin and pimple problem. Pimples also leave scar. Please tell me how to get rid if these pimples and scars, my skin epecially face has also got very tanned and dull please help me to get rid of this tanning and dullness.
I am 30 years old male and I have a cut mark on my chin. Tell me some suggestion for remove that mark.
A healthy skin can slow down the aging process and prevent skin problems. Diet and exercise are key factors that keep the skin healthy. A healthy skin also has aesthetic benefits apart from being disease resistant.
6 ways to keep your skin healthy are:
- Regular exercise and Hydration: Regular cardio exercises, such as jogging and swimming pumps the blood that carry nutrients and oxygen to the skin. Exercise causes loss of water in the body, which needs to be replenished. Water keeps the skin healthy and prevents skin problems such as acne and dry skin.
- Sun protection: Constant exposure to sun rays can cause a host of skin problems, such as skin cancer, wrinkles and age spots. The main culprits are the ultraviolet rays of the sun, which can cause damage to the skin when it is exposed. Using sunscreen and protective clothing can help protect the skin against UV rays.
- Intake of antioxidants: Exposure to sun, pollution and other environmental factors give rise to free radicals in the skin. These free radicals damage cells in the skin by oxidation. Foods rich in antioxidants are fruits and vegetables can limit the damage caused by free radicals.
- Stress management: Stress can trigger the skin sensitivity, which causes it to be acne prone. Thus, managing stress is beneficial for maintaining a healthy skin.
- Smoking: Smoking narrows the blood vessels in the skin that deliver oxygen and nutrients. Hence, it should be avoided to stay clear of these problems.
- Collagen supplements: These collagen supplements, especially in peptide form, considerable reduces wrinkles and will keep your skin firm and resilient.
Related Tip: "Does Drinking Water Help in Improving Skin Health?"