Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Gwalior. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kirpi
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Treatment of No Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Birth Control Treatment
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Pregnancy Symptoms
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Cervicitis
Submit a review for Dr. KirpiYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old. Last I had my periods on 12th jan. My periods are irregular n are mostly 3-4 days late. I had sex on 28th jan with protection. And I haven't got my periods still. Am 6 days late. I do feel pain in my legs as I get it before periods but no periods yet. And there are no symptoms of pregnancy. Is it normal or anything to worry?
What should be eaten in pcos related infertility. I am 33 year old married women. I got married 3 years back.
Hi, I am 24 year old woman and I am suffering from ovarian cyst and 1month before I completed by cyst reducer duolton-l medicine but after next cycle I had an unprotected sex and in tension I used i-pill and I got no side effect sign but I am having periods started on my 16th day is it the side effect of that levonorgestrel tablet or is it just I got periods soon. How long it lasts if it so side effect? Need help.
Hello doctor I got intimate with my girl friend unfortunately the same day she got menstrual bleeding first day of Periods. Had unprotected sex could not control feelings even got blood clots on my private part. Now she is worried about pregnancy? Saying her flow of blood is less.
Hello Doctor, we are newly married. We were having sex on 08/07/2018 and we didn't use condom, although I have controlled my outcome in her. I'm not 100% sure that it was completely out of her. She is 27 years old, her last cycle started on 02/07/18 and completed her cycle on 07/07/2018 (on 06th it was almost completed). She has a cyst in her ovary so as Dr. Have prescribed, she takes femilon tablet for last 3 months. Last time, she started to take it from 05/07/2018 after a break of 5 days. We don't want baby so earlier. Is there any chance of pregnancy at this time?
I am 26 years old. I am married for 4 months. My breasts are sagged. While having sex it bounces up and down a lot. Though I mike bouncing breast. I don't know about my husband whether he likes it or not.
I had sex with my fiance on 4th day of my period i.e. On 9th July. I was supposed to have my periods on 2nd Aug but I still haven't got my periods yet on 7th Aug. What are the chance of getting pregnant? I put on 5 kgs weight since last month. Is there any possibility of period delay because of gaining weight. I do not want to get pregnant now. Please suggest me medicines to avoid pregnancy or getting my periods.
Ayurveda is a life science that ha: s been around for centuries. There are many treatments and medications in Ayurveda that improve the way of life. One such powerful method that increases the immunity in children is suvarnaprashan.
We live in a world where we are surrounded by chemicals be it in food, water or air. With the erratic changes in the climate and our lifestyle need a lot more care than before; giving Suvarnaprashan to your children is one way the parents can ensure that their children grow up to be smart, healthy and strong.
What is Suvarnaprashan?
Suvarnaprashan literally means gold bhasma and is one of the 16 rites of passage of human beings. This all-natural product has been used for over 1000 years and has proven to improve the health and mind of the child.
Suvarnaprashan is a mixture of gold ash, ghee, and honey and is fortified with herbal extracts like brahmi, vacha, shankhpushpi and others. Investing in the early stages of the child’s life is imperative. The early stages are where the body starts to grow and the mind is said to be most intelligent. Administering suvarnaprashan at this stage will make sure you reap the maximum benefits. Suvarnaprashan can be given to children up to the age of 16 years.
Let us take a look at the benefits of Suvarnaprashan:
- Boosts the Immune System: Till the age of 5, children are more susceptible to infections. Suvarnaprashan consists of herbs that can help in boosting the immunity system. It can protect children from fever, cold, and cough.
- Improves Memory: This method is very helpful in improving the brain health. It can increase the grasping power, improve attention and enhance the memory in children.
- Helps with Digestion: Suvarnaprashan improves the process of digestion and also increases the absorption of nutrients in the body. The loss of appetite and gastric discomfort are often faced by children. This method can treat both these issues.
- Skin Health: Skin is the perfect way of knowing the health of a person. This method removes the harmful toxins from the skin and performs a detoxification. This will improve the blood circulation and also improve the texture of the skin.
- Improves Hearing and Vision: This method when taken in the right amount and method, also benefits the eyesight and hearing.
- Mental Health: Temper and tantrums are often witnessed in children. Suvarnaprashan has a calming effect on the mind, that can help calm them down. Suvarnaprashan can also be suggested for children with learning disabilities and autism.
One thing to keep in mind is that Suvarnaprashan should be consumed on an empty stomach. It is best to consume food only 30 minutes after having it. This is one of the most effective ways of ensuring the good health of the child.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!