Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Gwalior and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Sir my mouth has foul smell coming from it. I have tried many toothpaste and therapy but nothing happened.
Dear Doctor I am having a problem from my mouth getting bad smell. So please kindly advice me what i have to do for this ?
Doctor, I am a 18 year old guy. I have irregular teeths. I don't want to put braces on my teeths, is there any other solution to straighten my teeths?
I'm having elevated teeth bulging out of my lips at upper row. I have put braces already in age of 17 but I can't continue it due to some reasons. So it came out again. Can I put braces again? is there any problem in future? please clear me with price. I need cheap and best clinic to put brace. Thanks.
Sir I have trouble to bad breath since 3 year I have found cavities in my mouth I concern many doctor but still that are failed to stopped my bad breath.
Sir I am suffering from mouth infection - skin infection like white spots and white lines inside both cheeks and lips and tongue since 4 months. I can't eat any spicy food. And I don't have any stomach problem. The spots are increasing regularly in my mouth. Please help me.
I am 29 and my teeth are not in shape and coming out due to which I am suffering with various issues, can I go for braces at this age to get braces installed for realignment without taking out my teeth, what are the risks involved?
Tooth lost to either decay or gum disease leaves a dent in many areas - facial appearance, chewing, facial structure support, etc. Fixed dentures were a good substitute, however, with one major disadvantage. They required removal of natural tooth structure from adjacent healthy teeth. The next big search was to find ways to avoid this, and the result is the dental implant.
The tooth has a visible part called the crown and an invisible part called the root which is hidden in the jaw bone. While the fixed denture replaces only the crown, the implant replaces both the crown and the root.
How implants are done: Once a tooth is lost and the bone is healed to the desired extent, a biocompatible titanium post that is screwed into the bone. This material has the unique property of osseointegration - it fuses to the bone, which is almost like a natural tooth in its socket. This complete fusion may take about 2 to 6 months depending on overall health. After it gets absorbed well into the bone, a crown that matches the adjacent teeth is fixed on it. Implants can also be used for replacing multiple teeth or for overdentures.
There are certain reasons why implants work so well, listed below are some:
- The material: Titanium is biocompatible and does not cause any adverse reaction in the body. It fuses to the bone completely and is not just put in place to fill the gap. That ensures that the support provided for the new crown or bridge is as good as the original tooth with a root embedded in the jaw bone
- Post-implant care: Required, but not to the extent required by dentures. There is very minimal difference between caring for an implant and caring for an implant
- Function: As the implant is completely fused and embedded in the bone, it functions as good as a natural tooth in terms of chewing efficiency and pressure that can be applied on it. This is not the case with dentures
- Gum health: Bridges have an adverse effect on the gums with a constant mild pressure exerted on them. Implants do not do that and therefore are more friendly on the gums
- Bone health: While bridges affect the alveolar bone health by allowing them to continue to degenerate, implants occupy the space in the bone and do not allow further degeneration. This is probably the most important advantage of implants.
- Aesthetics: Needless to say, the look of a well-done implant far surpasses that of the dentures.
Check with your dentist if you are an ideal candidate for implant, and if yes, it surely is worth the investment.
The root canal treatment is done for the whole mouth at once or only for the tooth which has problem.
I am 55 year old have a problem regarding my teeth \mouth having some smell and teeth pain gum pain.
I do toothbrush twice in a day but even than I have feel bad breath. I want a fresh breathing. What will I do?
But the good news is head and neck cancers can be cured if they are detected early. If you see any of the following symptoms recurring often, then you need to see your doctor immediately:
• Mouth sore that hasn't healed for 3+ weeks
• Persistent change of voice
• Chewing and swallowing problems
• Lump in the neck
• Bleeding, pain or numbness of mouth or nose
• Pain when opening mouth
• Facial, neck or ear pain
Our Miracle Team will do their best for a favourable outcome