Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Gwalior and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Akshat VermaYour feedback matters!
I have skin infection. Ring shaped red inflammatory. It goes and come back again in groin area. Skin has turned black there. Seems fungal infection. Please advise cream
I wants to tell you about my skin whitening problem some white rashes in my body and this problem is increasing day by day please tell me the solution of my problem?
Hello Sir, I am suffering skin problem on my face pimple but now stopped this problem but some black marks on my Chick how to remove this?
I want to get skin glow, what food we take. Orange and beetroot juice is good for immediate results?
Hi im suffering from lot of oily face and pores also there on my face no glowness. Please advice to reduce these all and to increase the glowness.
Botox, derived from Clostridium Botulinum, is a cosmetic treatment often used to smooth wrinkled skin. Botox was originally used to treat spasms as it has muscles freezing qualities. Eventually it was discovered that Botox could cure the wrinkles present in the corner of the eyes,which are famously known as the crow's feet and as well as the superficial wrinkles just because it possessed the muscle freezing property.
In today's world, everyone is conscious about getting wrinkles or any other ageing signs. Eventually you will have to deal with them. But until it is absolutely obligatory for you to embrace those signs, Botox is an extremely efficient cosmetic treatment to control them.
Here are the different ways in which Botox is beneficial to you:
- Botox is nonsurgical: Botox can help you to get flawless skin without any surgery. Botox is administered into your skin in the form of injections. Hence, the hassle of going through a surgery is totally unnecessary.
- Botox lifts your eyebrow: Your eyebrow may drop due to various factors like age or lifestyle. Botox helps lift your drooping eyebrows; giving you a fresher and youthful look.
- Botox reduces excessive sweating: Excessive sweating can be extremely embarrassing at times, especially if it is under the arms. To be saved from this embarrassment, you can take a Botox shot and it will reduce the amount of sweat produced in your body, hence preventing excessive sweating.
- Botox can help with migraines: If you are suffering from migraine headaches, you might consider taking a Botox shot, as it may help reduce your headache and decrease their recurrence. It is extremely beneficial for those who suffer from chronic headaches during one such migraine attack.
- Botox helps with eye spasm: Botox helps cure strabismus, diplopia and blepharospasm. Botox relaxes the eye muscles so that they do not work against each other and let the defected muscles heal.
- Botox cures overactive bladders: Suffering from an overactive bladder can cause a lot of inconvenience. If you are suffering from a case of bladder incontinence, then you can think about getting a Botox shot. Botox increases the volume of the bladder thereby, reducing the incontinence. Once you get a shot, the overactive bladder will be cured gradually.
Although Botox has many benefits, it is still advised you consult your doctor before taking up the treatment.
Dear, sir, I am using some antidepressants at night for anxiety problem for 3years continue. Now 40% I suffered. So I have to use. But the problem is now for health. Now my health is not good. Nd m not fit. Now I am too thin. No glamour on face. No healthy eyes. Black circle happened around eyes. Huge acidity problem after eating any food. M now very worry about that. Those antidepressant medicines I have to use. I know. Please suggest medicines or supplements or good remedies to be healthy, fit body, Glamour's face, eyes. Please tell any ideas.
I am suffering from pigmentation on neck. My neck is getting dark in colour, any type of help will make my day, thanks.
I have an oily face how To get rid of these. How many litres is better to drink daily for oily face.
I am 31 years female. My skin is oily n pimple prone but loosing its fairness and beauty day by day . Wat should I do to clear pigmentation age marks and get a fairness and youthful glow.
Why Pulipiri come in the body. It comes my underarms. What the reason of pulipiri? Is there any problem for pulipiri come underarms. What is the solution of this?
I am suffering from the my skin is very dark and dull. Please give me h best skin lighting cream. Please I given my skin are fair quickly.
The first thing to realize about tattoos is that the ink is placed in the dermis, which is the deeper layer of the skin. The dermis is where all the connective tissue lies that make up the structure of your skin. It is also the layer of skin that leaves a scar if damaged. Superficial damage to your skin can typically heal with little or no residual mark. However, when the deeper layers of the skin are damaged, the tissue cannot repair itself without leaving a scar. This is an important point to consider before getting a tattoo.
Because the ink is deep in the skin, there is no cream or ointment that can get rid of a tattoo without leaving a scar. Although there are no shortage of websites claiming to remove your unwanted tattoo by applying their special cream or ointment, it is known none of it is effective. It is not possible to bleach the pigment down deep without damaging the skin at the surface. Chemical treatments or acids that claim to get rid of tattoos could only do so by leaving a significant scar, like a third degree burn.
Lasers tattoo removal works best. It can eliminate a tattoo by targeting the pigment. Since different lasers target different ink colors, they can more effectively blast the tiny ink fragments.. The blast and destruction of the ink triggers your immune system to come in and clean up the spots, carrying the ink with it. Because the laser targets only the color, it is able to treat the tattoo that is deep in your skin while leaving the surface of your skin undamaged. Professional tattoos tend to use a higher quality ink in higher quantities, which makes complete tattoo removal difficult. If you decide to remove your tattoo, then make an appointment with a board-certified dermatologist who has experience with laser tattoo removal.