Find numerous Psychologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychologists online in guwahati. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Ms. Priyanka Bhattacharjee
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Ms. Priyanka BhattacharjeeYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old juvenile diabetic (good control, no problem with that). I am a researcher. I am personally a cheerful, happiest, satisfied personality. Sometimes people around me distract my personality. Everything gets shattered due to that. The problem I am facing now is 1. Severe headache, 2. Non-stop crying, 3. Want to get lost somewhere, 4. Losing my temper often, 5. No patience, 6. Want to throw / break things when my mom and dad fight, 7. Want to cry a lot, painful heart but I am able to study anyways. I don’t what I am doing, sometimes starring continuously. What do I call this? What is all this? Help me out!
Can stammering be cured? Is it a disease or disorder? How to get rid from this entirely? Will it fade away with age? My age is 19.
My homeopathy doctor examined and told me that I'm facing anxiety and thats why I find difficulty in breathing. I don't have much knowledge about anxiety. Can somebody please tell me that without being anxious why am I still facing breathing issues.
I am 27 year, I am addicted to alcohol, I take 180 ml everyday. I am taking these product since 3 year regularly. How can I get rid of all these product.
I'm suffering from mental depression. Not able to study. Not interested in doing anything. How can I get out of it please suggest.
I am a 41 years male and married having one daughter of 9 years old, I think I am having in a depression condition, feeling loneliness, tense due to my financial weakness and avoidness by my spouse (I have a doubt that she is in love with some other person) every time I wants something to eat. Please give me your advice to overcome that condition.
Hello, my husband is an alcoholic, drinking from past 7 years. He knows this is a problem but is not ready for any treatment. Is there a way/ medicine for this addiction.
I am 20 year old I have low IQ power please help me to improve it and I also have dental problem please suggest me proper medicine.
I am 31 years old. I am getting two thoughts at a time one positive other negative. This brings panic and anxiety. What is this disease and is it curable.
I am 29 years old. After an interview I felt totally depressed now. My family members are not happy with my performance in the interview. I had some fault in the interview. What should I do now?
I am 26 years old I was prescribed with clonafit 0.25 for lack of sleep, which I stopped suddenly after 3 pills cause I developed fear and anxiety due to the withdrawal effects. Although I gained control upon myself for 1 month and been working but now I am having numbness, headache,irritability ,etc .Please help me .i don't want to go for psychiatric meds.
Hi, Now a days I'm leading to depression, anxiety, over urination, may I'm thinking too much, chest pain (left side) some times. My friends are not liking my behaviour. They are saying I'm changed and im not giving importance to them as new friends came into my life. My best frend also says that its my fault. Its hurted a lot. I can not get out of those things. Every time I'm thinking about my friends. If they are not there in my lyf what would be happen. I can not sleep properly. Really I'm hurting my self a lot by those words said by them. Pls help me Im a regular funny guy .used to spend with all my classmates before this situation happened. Now a days I can't laugh whole heartedly also.
I am having very small pennis what should I do to make it large and I do not have any smoking or alcohol addiction pzz tell me.
Hello sir, My name is Rahi Anjum. I am totally depressed of my best friends. I don't know what can I do. I feel when I was depressed my body is shivering. And I feel suicide will be my best solution.
Tragedies are a part of life and at some point in life, every person faces them. It may be in different forms like separation, crisis in relationships, financial stress, death of a loved one, some severe disease and many others. Such tragedies can cripple anybody from inside out, but the children can have a devastating effect on their lives. Therefore, it is important that you love and support them during this phase and help them face the situation well.
Here are a few ways of dealing with the effects of tragedies on kids:
- Talk to them, honestly: It is important to assure the kids that they are not alone in this world and should remember that there are many other people who love them. In case of a tragedy, kids usually have a lot of pent-up feelings inside them. You need to talk to them and make them understand that instead of keeping those feelings to themselves, they should talk to you or anyone they trust. Venting out will enable them to relax.
- Act on truth: It is very important to teach the children that no matter what happens in life, there is a chance to start afresh. The kids should be surrounded with people they love, as it will make them feel a little relaxed and open. Also, it is essential for them to know that there’s always hope and not all is lost.
- Remain calm: After a large scale tragedy, your children will usually look up to you regarding, how to react in a situation. Although it is okay for your children to see you sad or in grief, but you should keep as calm as possible and do not react intensely. This will help keep them calm and less anxious.
- Reassure your children about safety: You should make your children understand that they are safe and nothing bad will happen to them. They must be reassured that no harm will come upon them as you are always with them.
- Maintain normal routine: It is essential to give your children a feeling of normalcy. You must try to maintain their normal schedule with the usual dinner time, bed time and school time. You must pay special attention to them to make them feel more secure. You should spend extra time with them and always be there for company and reassurance for any factor.
Children are affected severely by any kind of tragedies as they are fragile and immature. Tragedies disrupt the balance of life, but you must try to make your children feel the crisis as less as possible, so that they get less hampered emotionally. A troubled childhood affects the healthy growing up of a child. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!