Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupuncturists online in Guwahati. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Mr. Sanidul IslamYour feedback matters!
Dear sir/ madam, I am just 25 years old and I just wanna know about green tea , how is to be made and what are those things needed to make that green tea pls tell me .i hope that you will tell me so soon .
Working out is more of a habit than anything else. While making a start is the easy part, continuing it for a longer duration to get effective results is the hard thing. The trick is to have the same amount of motivation and enthusiasm going every day.
Here is a list of tricks that will convince you to follow your workout schedule on a daily basis:
- Compete with others: A goal of getting fit by x date may not be the best motivation. Instead, compete with others. Take part in a CrossFit competition or an obstacle race. There are competitions which take money to enrol. Participating in events like this will help you to be more focused in the endeavour to compete with others.
- Motivational songs: Songs are a great tonic for people who have just started working out. Get all your favorite songs on your iPod and hit the ground running. Make sure you keep changing songs every alternate day. Listening to the same songs every day while working out can be monotonous.
- Put personal stuff on the line: You can keep the money, movie tickets or a basketball to your friend’s place on the condition that if you manage to reach your goals, you will take it back. This will convince you to put your best efforts while working out. People tend to work more when they know that personal belongings are on the line. If you are tech savvy, you can bet on apps such as pact and dietet.com. Both these apps work on similar lines.
- Workout for a cause: Self-motivation is a hard thing to achieve. You can sweat for a charity of your choice. This way you feel accountable to a lot of many people who are counting on you. The fear of letting someone down will convince you to workout daily and put your best efforts every day.
- Let go of your sleeping clothes: The comfortable pyjamas or the cozy blanket can kill your motivation of getting up early in the morning. One good way to tackle this is to sleep in your workout clothes. This will constantly keep you reminded about the job in hand.
- Click pictures: The scale reading of your waist can be deceiving. Click pictures instead and compare them every month. This way you will see a visible result, which in turn will motivate you to give your best.
- Let someone monitor you: Working out alone can be boring. Let a friend or an instructor monitor you for the first few months. This way you will be under constant supervision and answerable to someone in case you miss your workout on odd days.
If you wish to discuss about any specific eye problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
Dear Sir मै इधर शारीरिक रूप से 3 to 4 महीने से काफी परेशान हूँ शरीर में कमजोरी रहता है और नींद काफी आती है, हमेशा होता है सोया रहूँ, स्किन सुखा सुखा सा रहता है फेस पे कभी कभी ऐठन महशुस होता है | मै बचपन से ही दुबला पतला शरीर का हूँ लेकिन इधर इन महीनो में थोड़ा और हो गया हूँ Please Suggest me कौन सा दवा लूँ और क्या करूँ| थयरॉइड टेस्ट सब भी करवाया पर सब नार्मल है
I am prediabetes. My age 35. Recently I heard "telangana sona "(RNR) it is rice lo glysimin index 50to 55.in news paper also told that take meals daily 3to 4 time it is not harmful to human body. Is it correct sir.
Which medicine is good for bodybuilding please tell me a medicine without any side effects please please please am very thin :(:(help me please.
Hi. I am 16 years old male. I have started muscle training and its been a month but I have not gained much. I workout for 3 days in a week. What is the reason? Will I grow better muscles after 18? Please help me how can I get bigger muscles and what should I eat? I am suffering from lactose intolerance also.
I am very thin. I used to to eat too much to become healthy. But I am not getting healthy. Please give me some suggestion so that I become healthy.
• Eat calcium-rich foods
• Consider a calcium supplement
• Get enough vitamin D
• Exercise regularly
• Avoid smoking and excessive drinking of alcohol