Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Syed Wasim Hasan

MCH - Urology

Urologist, Guwahati.

6 Years Experience
Dr. Syed Wasim Hasan MCH - Urology Urologist, Guwahati.
6 Years Experience
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage....more
I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage.
More about Dr. Syed Wasim Hasan
Don?t wait in a queue, book an instant appointment online with Dr. Syed Wasim Hasan on has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 40 years of experience on Find the best Urologists online in Guwahati.. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


MCH - Urology - Gauhati University - 2011


Book Clinic Appointment

View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Syed Wasim Hasan

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I have a fissure problem and its my exam time so how can I control my pain and solve my problem totally.

MS - General Surgery
General Surgeon, Kanpur
You need to be examined by surgeon and proctoscopy to be done by the time use ointment lox anally before defecation and ointment nitrogesic very little anally and qid and syp cremaffin 3 to 6 tsf hs keep stool soft take plenty of fluids orally.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello doctor, I recently found out that I have got uric acid level of 8.2 and creatinine level of 1.58. I am 35 years of age and I weigh 75 kg, height is 5.5 ft. Which tells that my BMI is messed up. I am a vegetarian and I don't eat spicy food. Can you please help me with a diet plan so that I can improve my health. Thanks Amarjit.

General Physician, Mumbai
Few diet tips - not to eat fried food items and can eat all green vegetables, moong, chana, dal, rice etc and to apply ghee over chappati and don't apply oil over chappati and to drink milk mixed with turmeric powder twice a day and if possible eat eggs on alternate days and if possible in breakfast eat atleast one bajra ka rotla and eat seasonal fruit.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My father in law age 70 is having prostrate problem. Where n how can I cure this problem?

General Physician, Gurgaon
Your father has any urinary symptom like frequency/urgency/incomplete voiding/ dribbling? And share USG report with me We need to do S. PSA test also
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering little bit pain in my anus when I went to washroom and I notice blood sample in my stool as well. Could you please suggest any prescription for this? And almost two years back I suffered with the same problem and doctor said that it was "Fishers" and I undergone some treatment as well. Is it possible that this will reraise again in future. If yes, please suggest any precautions to avoid this in future.

MS - General Surgery, MBBS
General Surgeon, Delhi
Anal fissure is due to passing of hard stool. You should avoid constipation. You should get your proctoscopy done under local anesthesia to confirm the diagnosis. Meanwhile you can apply Nitroglycerine ointment for local application.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, I am facing problem of urine. Going for urine constant. Doc said urine infection. What can I do nw.

Homeopath, Bangalore
Take homoeopathic medicine Cantharis 1M or Sarsaparilla 1M 4pills 4times 4days take lots of water n take tender coconut with some lemon,, u ll b fine..Take care..
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I had stomach ache whenever I used to bend, it was diagnosed as kidney stone. I initially had medicines, please suggest me needful eating habits.

Ayurveda, Nashik
AVOID fruits containing small seeds tomato ,gauva (peru), fig ,avoid palak outside oily food. drink sugarcane juice , lemon juice chewing of fresh elaichi is use full take 2 spoon ghee before meal. all treatent depends upon size of stone.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a desk job. While sitting long I feel burning sensation in my testicles area. While walking and standing this feeling slowly disappears. I have gone through urine routine/micro/culture sensitivity test and everything is normal including TLC, DLC.

BAMS, MD Ayurveda
Sexologist, Lonavala
Try the following remedy it will surely help you Natural home remedy using asparagus powder and milk: 1. Take 2 tsp Indian asparagus powder 2. Add 1 cup milk 3. Boil the mixture for 10 min 4. Drink 2 times every day This will help with your concern.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello doctor When I urinate my urine smells bad & it is in dark yellow colour, is it normal, earlier I had an treatment of uti. Thanks & regards.

MD - Homeopathy, BHMS
Homeopath, Palakkad
Take following HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINES for a week and revert back Rx 1.Acidum Nitricum 200 4 pills daily morning 2.Uva ursiQ 10 drops in quarter glass of water morning and night Nothing to be worried.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My wife is suffering from chronic kidney disease since 2 years and creatinine is 7.2 any possibility can it be reduced by homeopathic medicine?

General Physician, Hyderabad
Hi! Creatinine is 7.2 already I recommend you for transplantation of kidney. Because now you try for homeo if she cannot improve it is a risk and dialysis has short time benefit ultimately even after 2 years also she will end up in waiting for a transplantation and at that Nick of a movement if you can't get a dinar kidney that would be a disaster So please b prepared for it If you are confused please go for a second opinion And reason behind her kidney failure is not mentioned In some cases it may worsen fast So please think and decide. Thank you.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir/Madam I am 19 years old I have a seb cyst near my right testis from last 5-7 months it was not painful but from last to days it's paining like a pimple very small pain I have shown it to the surgeon. He said there is no need to worry about the cyst it's normal thing and that cyst can be removed by a small surgery but I don't want to get operated bcoz on 25th june I am going for Airforce training for 6 months so please tell me is there any treatment for it other than surgery. I also took consultation from one homeopathic doctor and he have given me some Electro Homeopathic medicine and said that these medicines will shrink the cyst so is it true that Electro Homeopathic medicines will help in curing it? Plsss reply me soon whoever reads my problem.

MCh - Urology, Visiting Fellow Andrology and Men's Health, Visiting Physician Urology and Andrology, Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery, Master of Surgery, MBBS, EUREP USI Fellowship
Urologist, Gurgaon
Pain in the cyst may be suggestive of infection. This can be controlled with antibiotics and analgesics. But subsequently once the pain is relieved you may want to get it excised due to cosmetic concerns. Otherwise scrotal sebaceous cysts can also be observed over time.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My wife age 25 years feels frequent urine & it feels like that urine can not be controlled.

Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS), MS - Urology, MBBS
Urologist, Ahmedabad
Dear , she may have infection in urine so get it tested. If pus cells are more than five then she will have to take antibiotic like ofloxacin 2oo mg twice a day 1 hour before meals for 15 day and for immediate relief she can take urispas or flavospas three times a day 3-5 days. If she does not have infection then make sure she does not have constipation, then she should have sonography done with full bladder volume, bladder wall thickness on full bladder and post-void residual urine volume and then let me the results.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My relative have been diagnosed with bilateral renal calculi in both right & left kidney of 4.8 mm to 4.4 mm in size. I want to know that can he drink BUTTER MILK (Chaanch)? Please let me know that. Thank you.

MD - Internal Medicine
General Physician, Khammam
Hello lybrate user Stones below 6mm will fall if patients takes plenty of oral fluids He can take buttermilk. Take care.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have UTI infection. And doctor had written me ciffran 500. Is it right? Because yesterday night I had frequent urine problem.

General Physician, Mumbai
That's right. Take it for a week and then repeat urine routine. The medicine will take 2 to 3 days to start working.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, From last 2 days I am getting pain in kidney and urine infection during urine,

Advanced Aesthetics
Ayurveda, Gulbarga
use these ayurvedic medicenes for week 1. neery syrup 10ml 3time a day 2. chandraprabhavati 1-1tab 2times a day...3. pain off tab 1-1 tab 2times a day
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Suggest me medication for yeast infection in urine track. Facing plumps of discharge (like cottage cheese) and itching and irritation.

MD ayurveda
Ayurveda, Navi Mumbai
Hello lybrate-user go for Urine culture and sesitivity test. Start following medicines. Tablet Fluconazole 150f once a day. Syp Cital 5 ml thrice a day coconut water with cardamom powder show me report.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I want to know that does drinking beer helps to remove a kidney stone and ureter stone. I have a kidney stone of 6 mm. I have never taken beer but someone said it helps to remove a stone or will I get habitual to it. Please help.

MBBS, MD - General Medicine, DM - Nephrology
Nephrologist, Delhi
Beer acts as a diuretic and increases your urine which helps stone removal. But that does not mean u start drinking beer....rather drink a lot of water and keep well hydrated.
13 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How to prevent the formation of stone in kidney? How much cost I have to spend for laparoscopy?

M.Ch - Urology, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
Urologist, Ghaziabad
Drink 2-3 liters of water daily. Avoid these food items- tomato, spinach, cucumber, cauliflower, amla, cashew nut, black grapes, brinjal, pumpkin, animal protein and excess salt. Good things to take - coconut water, lemon, karela, carrot, papaya.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 69 years old. I take medicines for BP and Prostrate. Of late I am not getting good erection. It does not sustain. Can you help me out what to do. Thanks.

MBBS, MS - General Surgery
General Surgeon, Hyderabad
At your age and with the medical conditions you have, you should be happy with the erections you have, harmonal therapy in your case is contraindicated as you already have a prostatic problem. Your prostatic condition may worsen with harmonal treatment. My suggestion is that you have to accept aging gracefully and try to adopt to the natural changes that a person of your age faces. If you are not satisfied with my answer please visit a urologist for further advice.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I have faced kidney stone problem so please suggest me whose things I eat and whose I not eat please consult me.

Homeopath, Thane
Hi, you have to void green leafy vegetables,tomatoes,brinjals,cucumber,chicken Drink plenty of water 3-4liters per day.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed

Near By Doctors

(40 ratings)

Dr. Mandeep Phukan

M.Ch - Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery
Arogyam Clinic, 
250 at clinic
Book Appointment