Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Guwahati. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Susanta Bagchi DewanYour feedback matters!
My biggest problem is with my hair. They always be straight, they don't any other direction other than one single direction. When hair become long, they hang front of the forehead on left side. What to do so that I can bend my hairs in any desired direction.
I used to masturbate regularly. When I had sex for the first time I couldn't find that pleasure in that. My sperm won't come out. Is there any solution to this?
Hi i am 24 years old i am female. My problem is i am puting on weight and only my thighs and stomach. Digestion problem.
No matter how healthy a diet you're maintaining to keep your body fit, an occasional craving for Pizzas, Burgers, Potato Chips and other fast foods are bound to happen and are very normal. However, junk foods not only disrupt a healthy dietary routine, according to a recent research conducted in the Ontario based University of Waterloo, there is a direct relation between the craving for junk food and disruption in the normal functioning of the brain. Here is a list of healthy and tasty substitutes for junk foods which might be considered as alternatives when you have those sudden and strong cravings.
- Puffed rice: A cup of puffed rice contains balanced amounts of calories (54), fat (0.13 gram), carbohydrates (12.29 gram), protein (0.98 gram), iron and fiber. Mix it with little amounts of green chutney, tamarind chutney, chilies, potatoes and peanuts and you have "bhel", a tasty and healthy snack munched on all across India, which is not at all harmful as compared to the high fat containing fast foods.
- Corn: Corns have a balanced amount of carbohydrates, vitamins, proteins and other minerals in them. Roasted corn or boiled corn with lemon juice and little spices can be used as tasty yet healthy substitute for junk foods.
- Rice crackers: If you can't make up your mind about whether or not to pick up the packet of potato chips from the market, don't bother. Try nachos or rice crackers instead. Every bit of it is as tasty as the potato chips; rice crackers contain a large amount of fiber and a minuscule amount of fat.
- Nuts: According to a recent research, chocolate cravings occur because of a lack of magnesium content in the body. Chocolates contain an unbelievable amount of calories (290); so you can have nuts such as almonds as substitute foods whenever you get that inimitable chocolate craving.
- Homemade Frozen Yogurt: Yogurt contains little amount of calories and a considerable amount of proteins. Frozen yogurts can be the best alternatives to ice creams.
My father is having thyroid problem. He wants to know y it is caused & by what thyroid hormone levels increase are decrease.
My son was diagnosed with type 1 diabetic patient &started insulin Nova mix BD& nova rapid before lunch on July 14, 2015. Further we worked on this subject we find that he has deficiency of vitamin D3 & he is celiac with wheat from birth, today his sugar level is 160 fasting 130 before lunch & 120 before dinner (average weekly) without insulin please help me to cure my son we given him tab uprise D3 weekly for the deficiency of vitamin D3 & for celiac we are given him homeopathic medicine.
My son 8 yrs old having type-1 diabetes, insulin 2 times a day, dose 9 units morning, 6 in evening. I tried best of nutrition but still his glucose levels variate from 60-70 at morning n 400+ in evening i. E. High fluctuations. Pls advise.
I am getting too fat although I eat very less compared to my classmates but they are too thin and I can't find why is so?
Dr. Why some people addicted by masturbation habit. Due to this addiction my face come dull please help me doctor.
I have 3 month baby by csec..In starting I didn't feel too much problem like severe body ache. But now I hv to face severe body ache. What should I do? Please suggest.
Am 24 years old but y weight is 47 am planning for pregnancy. I need to increase weight give some healthy tips to gain weight and health.
I have skin allergy disease like hives I am taking a citergen after every three days I think its not working please help me.
Dandruff is a common scalp condition that is usually chronic but not contagious (unless caused by infection). Formation of dry, white flakes of dead skin on hair and scalp is dandruff. It may also be accompanied by itching and burning sensation.
Those with oily skin are more prone to this problem because it is often a mild form of seborrheic dermatitis.
Dandruff is caused by:
- cold, dry weather
- infrequent shampooing
- overgrowth of yeast-like fungus (malassezia)
- sensitivity to hair products
- conditions like eczema and psoriasis
- hormonal changes
- diet lacking in zinc and b vitamins
Try these home remedies to get rid of dandruff:
Home remedy 1
- take a handful of neem leaves.
- boil them in 4 cups of water.
- cool and strain this solution.
- rinse your hair with this decoction 2-3 times a week.
Home remedy 2
- take some coconut oil.
- add half the amount of lemon juice in it.
- mix them thoroughly.
- apply this mixture to the roots of your hair and massage for a few minutes.
- leave on for about 20 minutes before rinsing it off.
Home remedy 3
- take 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- add an equal amount of water.
- add 15-20 drops of tea tree oil.
- mix the ingredients well.
- massage your scalp with the mixture.
- rinse after a few minutes.
- follow this remedy 2-3 times a week.
Now you can confidently say" look, no dandruff any more"
Source: http://www. Top10homeremedies. Com/home-remedies/home-remedies-for-dandruff. Html.