Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Guwahati. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shabina AhmedYour feedback matters!
My son age 5 yrs, Weight 14 kg, he have cough & cold every months, please suggest some homeopathy medicine. Thanks.
My child is 3 years old. She is 6kgs weight only, I mean she is very thin. I need her to get weighted. What are the medicines or foods should taken by her ?
My daughter is two months old is formula fed. As my breast milk is not enough. It is 20 ml on expressing. I feed her with lactodex 1.but my family members are forcing me to give cows milk. Is cow milk safe for her. And please tell me how to give her cows milk.
Hi my baby girl is 3 weeks old, she is suffering from cold, chest cough and vomit, she is very much suffer from motion problem, she is 2.5 kg only still weight not gain because of these prblm I am very much worried about this pls advice.
My daughter is 2.5 years old and doesn't know how to chew. Pls advise as she is not able to eat solids.
Hi doctors. My son is now 5 years old. And he is suffering from skin problem from the age of his 10months. Ulcer type occers on his skin and he itched it. And blood comesout from there (mostly at legs and hands. Doctors says its a tropical ezeima. Please do help.
I want to know dose of Ibugesic to infant if she get fever 101deg f at that tym I have given Ibugesic than after 8 hours she didn't get fever. When to give Ibugesic.
Sir I want to know that what is window period of hepatitis c and hepatitis b for 17 months old baby who might have exposed to hepatitis c and b at 17 month of age? Is it same as for adults or it differ for babies of 17 month age? when to test baby for hepatitis c and hepatitis b if exposed at 17 months age?
My three years old sick with a temperature of hundred degrees she can not keep anything down including liquids what should I do?
1. It is important to gargle with warm water immediately after nebulization. This measure is intended to wash out the deposits of drugs that if allowed to stay within the oral cavity, will lead to hoarseness of voice and oral ulcers.
2. Following the gargle, drink 2 cups of warm water. This measure will wash out the drugs that is deposited during nebulization on the walls of the esophagus. Thus avoid esophageal irritation caused due to the drug deposited on the inner walls of the esophagus.
3. It will definately help to have a air purifier at home to monitor the particulate matter content in the ambience. This will also reduce the frequency of attacks and enable relatively clean air for the affected, creating comfortable indoors.
4. Take time out to teach children on how to apply the inhaler effectively so as to be able to self-help during acute asthmatic attacks. If available, adrenaline shots of 0.5 to 1 mg may be carried on them, so that in event of severe asthmatic attack, a subcutaneous shot of adrenaline is life saving.
5. Be aware of early signs of an attack, point out these early signs to asthmatic children so that they may stop their activity and take self-help measures.
6. Do not wait for ambulances to arrive in case anybody is in acute asthmatic attack, sit the person in upright position, give them multiple shots through pocket inhaler or start nebulisation with duolin +/- budecort, if the affected person is carrying a adrenaline shot - 1mg subcutaneous should be given on the deltoid of either upper limb of the person.