Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Guwahati. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S J SaikiaYour feedback matters!
I am 25 yrs old. During swimming water entered into my right ear. Due to tis I am not listening properly even though dont have pain. Its happened 2 days back. So, what should I do ?
I actually had a tight foreskin in my penis. But even though I can able to pull the skin back when it's not erected. Once I had consulted with general surgeon he suggested me that it's doing well. But still I'm not satisfied and feeling scared to participate in sex.
Hello Dr. I got fever from 15 days. Its typhoid. But their is lots of pain in my neck and middle chest. What should I do?
She is having back neck pain from last 1 month we have consulted local orthopaedic doctor he has given medicine after taking medicine pain ends after that medicine once again pain started what to do I am confused kindly help me regarding Kindly suggest to which specialized doctor to consult.
I have regularly problem of hunger. Any time I do not thik I am hungry due to which one of my frend suggest me syrup of himalaya Liv52 is it okey should I go with.
Respected sir /madam I have severe motion sickness. I can't imagine of travelling. Whenever I travel in a car and bus I feel vomiting, nausea, dizziness, headache, restless ,sweaty etc. Some times I feel I will die. Can you suggest me what should I do so that it will not happen to me. Please help me.
I do cardio vascular exercises for 1 hour and workout for 2 hours what should be my perfect diet for making abs.
How to leave masturbating? I can leave it for 2 weeks but after 2 week mind got stress and headache.
Does masturbating too often can lead to any problem? I masturbate thrice daily, is problematic in the near future. Or should I reduce it to one jerk per day?
Sir, I am a person of 47yr. I have a problem of gastric, loose motion, backpain, weakness since one month. I wanna get rid of this problems. please help me.
Hai im ram what should I do to have a long time with my wife coz now im doing with her just 5 min I got my sperms out I need to do as long as.
Hi. My mother is suffering from a serious chest pain accidentally from past 3 hours and I don' t have nearby clinic or hospital what should I do please help me.
Hi, I am 29 years old male my work timings are est, I usually sleep at 5 am everyday, my sleep is too disturb by nightmares and night terrors almost whole night, something always going on in my dreams, I feel so uncomfortable when wake up. Kindly suggest.
Was having habit of chewing tobacco Now wanted to leave but any how not able to Jaw has became Lil close so braces will help for a Lil wide jaw?or not?
Sir/madam from last few day I am feeling very weakness in my body towards sex and I am married person so it is very difficult to spent time with my wife pls suggests some thing.
Whiteheads and blackheads are a type of mild acne. These occur when dead skin cells accumulate on your skin pores. They are also known as ‘comedones’. Blackheads appear like black spots on your face, and are often mistaken for dirt. Whiteheads are more stubborn than blackheads and they might be accompanied by tiny spots called papules or pustules. Since both blackheads and whiteheads are a milder type of acne, they should be promptly treated before the bacteria in the acne proliferate. The skin can worsen and cause post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, or acne marks. This can cause serious discoloration of the skin.
1. A treatment comprised of advanced peels is usually recommended. The treatment also covers what diet you should follow and gives detailed instructions to further prevent acne. One of the peels involved in the treatment is a natural acetic acid peel, which treats whiteheads and blackheads. The peel has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It also contains potassium iodide and ‘jasmonic’ acid which ensures skin regeneration and exfoliation.
2. The other kind of treatment involves a thorough therapy comprising of the following stages:
- Cleansing: Skin inflammations are reduced with a blend of antioxidant teas.
- Massaging: Before the blackheads extraction can be started, your skin will be massaged to prepare for the procedure.
- Mask: A mask will be applied next on your face, and then the extraction process will begin.
- Toning: Either a tea blend or salicylic acid will be used to unclog pores and control extra oil.
- Mud Mask: A mud mask made from sea minerals and ‘ichthammol’ is applied to absorb oil and prevent breakouts in the future.
- Calming Mask: This type of mask contains both tea blends and buttermilk. It soothes and calms the skin.
- Hydration: Microalgae control extra oil, while reducing flakiness and dryness, thus hydrating your skin. It also contains zinc oxide, which reduces redness and mattes the skin.
Additionally, experts will provide you skincare products that you can use at home after the clinical treatment is over. This ensures future breakouts don’t occur and you skin remains beautiful and clear.