Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Guwahati. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rita BhuyanYour feedback matters!
After advice get cure before medicine and friendly behalf with patient make patient very strong thanks biadoo
Very Good, she is very humble and too good in comunication
Very soft spoken and very good doctor
Very understanding and gentle
My wife never gets her periods on time and when it come it gives her to much pain and weakness. What should we do?
Period m 5th day without blooding m sex hua to ky pregnancy k chances ho skte h? Period phle 18 jan fr 16 feb or fr 23 march hue or intercourse 27 ko hua.
My wife have a problem in uterus. Some bubbles it seems. What is the solution for that and is there any problem for giving birth to child.
We married for 3 and half years as advised we done IVF the egg retrieved on 11th October and embryo transferred on 14th October. Pregnancy confirmed by blood test on 26th October. We went for 1st sonography on 11th November but they said the child growth after 6 weeks seems 5 week and cardiac activity absent. My wife got totally upset. Doctor said have another sonography session after 10 days. Till date no bleeding. We are worried kindly advice.
Hello .I am 23 years old and I didn't had my period since 3 months. Really worried .I am not masturbating not. I am virgin. Can you guide me what to do In order to have regular periods? Help m plz.
I had my periods on 7th october last month. Then I had unprotected sex right after that and I took an I pill on 11th. I think I had periods again on 17th. They were same as them but I was confused coz I just had them a week ago. So is everything ok? And when should I expect my next period date?
Hello Doctor, my brother's blood group is O + and his marriage girl's blood group is also O +, I want to know, if marriage takes place, then is their any problem for baby?
I had gone through surgical abortion as on 30th April because of no growth of fetus it was 10 weeks 4 days that time . After that I got my period on 12th of june which was light on 1 st day n continue for 4 days and bleeding was normal for rest three days and after that I started getting light spotting when we had sexual relation and that keeps on whenever we had intercourse and after that I start getting sticky yellow discharge from my vagina and from 23 rd day of my period I am getting blood with my discharge. Whenever I went to luu something kind of vaginal discharge full covered with blood comes out now its 34 days of my lmp what to do please help me out.
Am 19 years girl. I got matured at the age of 12 from that time white discharge s there but nowadays it's increased. Inner wear gets full wet and I feel uncomfortable. Itching. And burning. Can you please suggest me to reduce white discharge.
I have skipped my periods without being pregnant. And its been 6 days now. please tell me what to do?
My husband has lost 90% of his sex drive, we merely do sex, we are same age 33, and it's 7 years of our marriage and we don't have baby. He himself understands his problem, he loves me, cares ll me a lot and there is no other woman in his life. He feels tired and stressed out all the time, smokes a lot, food habits and lifestyle is not appropriate, nd also has some health issues, and he is underweight. We are very much worried, it's difficult to live with lots of sexual desire for me as well as. Is there any treatment or medicine so that his sexual desire or drive can normalized?
I am having cysts in my ovary. My medicines r continuing..but still this pain is not going what shall I do??
I am suffering from PCOS and weight gain. To regulate period got suggestion to have one teaspoon sesame seed 15 days prior to periods date. But much confused that some are saying sesame seeds increases weight. Will sesame seeds really increases weight? Already i am obese, so I don't want to take chances. So please suggest whether sesame seeds gain weight or not?
While you may be controlling your portions and ensuring that your meals are healthy, the snacks in between the big meals may still be causing your body harm. The packets of chips that you may open will not only add calories but other harmful chemicals as well.
There are other healthier options out there which you can use to replace it and still satisfy your cravings:
- Kurmura or puffed rice: A staple snack in many parts of India, kurmura comes in many varieties and mixtures that are quite popular. Some examples are jhalmuri, bhelpuri and others. While mixing it with other things, such as farsan, nuts and chana are good, excessive use of oil or sweet spices may increase its calorific value. Thus refrain from these additions.
- Khakra: A great Indian snack that comes from Gujarat, this is a form of flatbread, which can be consumed on its own or with chutneys. This is very low in fats and oil and is one of the tastiest snack alternatives around.
- Masala corn: Corn is considered to be a very healthy and nutritious snack on its own. However, you can add various types of masala or have a roast corn cob with salt and lime dressing, which is an already favoured snack all over India.
- Nuts: Assorted nuts, such as almonds, peanuts, pistachios can be a very filling snack without the need for large quantities of it. However, don't consume too much of it as certain varieties do contain considerable amounts of fat and thus moderation is the key here.
- Soya sticks: A new entrant into the Indian market, soya sticks are baked and then laced with spices. Soya tends to have protein while not much fat and thus it can be a healthy as well as a tasty snack. Soya sticks are usually laced with various kinds of masala.
- Chickpeas or chana: This is another snack, which can come in many forms such as roasted, boiled or even as a paste in the form of hummus. It contains a lot of protein, but very little fat. Chickpeas can be had either on their own or mixed with nuts or other forms of mixture.
- Baked snacks: Various forms of snacks, which are baked instead of fried can be a good alternative as well. Baked versions of potato chips and other snacks are increasingly available in stores across India.
Along with these foods, one should also go for regular full body check up, in order to know how healthy they are.
Hello, I'm trying for pregnancy from last 5 months but unsuccessful results. I got pcos problem with left 10 and right 7 and my weight is 64 kg age 25. Periods are delayed by 5 days monthly but last month was delayed by 10 days and this month I'm delayed by 17 days. Wanted to try for baby naturally but unable to do so should I consult a doctor will it help me at the earliest?
After pregnancy mujhe periods 27 days hue. But ab water discharge ho rha hai thoda thoda. please help.
Lumps are usually harmless and do not raise serious concerns. However, if the lump persists for more than two weeks, it may be a serious issue. Lumps are categorized based on their place of occurrence and each of them demand separate treatment. Learn the signs of danger related to lumps and take action accordingly.
Reason behind formation of Lumps
Injury is one of the major causes behind lumps. If the lump is painful, one must consult a doctor immediately. There can be various other causes behind lumps, which depend upon its place of occurrence.
- Epidermoid and pilar cysts (sebaceous cysts) appear as small smooth lumps under the surface of one’s skin. Such cysts are non-cancerous, hence, can be treated easily.
- Swollen lymph glands generally occur in neck or in groin or under the armpit. Usually, any infection results in swollen lymph glands. However, in certain cases it may be caused by cancer.
- Skin abscess is a term given to collection of pus. e.g. boils. Symptoms of skin abscess consist of redness and swelling.
- Style or Chalazion causes swelling on the eyelids.
- Lump in the salivary glands happens due to mumps
- Swelling in the thyroid glands may cause lump in the neck region. This lump may encompass the entire third gland or a part of it.
- Breast lumps occur in both men and women. Generally, they do not indicate breast cancer. Any abnormal swelling in the breast must be immediately shown to the doctor.
- Hernia or enlarged lymph gland may result in a lump in the groin.
- If a person experiences swelling in the scrotum, he must immediately consult a doctor.
- Lump in the anus can be caused due to piles. The small vessels engulfing the anus may get swelled piling up more blood than usual. Other than a pile, abscess could also be the reason behind lump.
- Lump on the hand, wrist, finger may occur due to ganglion. Such cysts may develop around joints or tendons.
Signs which indicate you must get your lump checked by a doctor
- If the lump gets hard or firm
- If the lump gets sore
- If the lump gets enlarged
- If the lump doesn’t vanish within few days
- If your body temperature rises more than normal
- If you experience abnormal loss in weight
- If you experience any such abnormalities
- If the lump reappears post removal
If any of the above sign occurs, it is better to consult a doctor and get your lump checked. In most cases, lumps are harmless and non-cancerous. But it is better to take precaution.
For any specific problem or for any further discussion, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.